Skip to content

MNF.... PTG at CIN

The Browns Board
86 32 2.4k 1
  • How the mighty are falling... tsk! tsk!... One window closes for one.. Another opens for an up and comer!

  •          HA!! LOL!!                                       So funny   

    Ryan Finley... from?    the NC State Woof! Backers ?

  • To be fair, there was a bad missed PI that should have been called on Cincy that would have put Pitt into scoring range to possibly tie....but not called. 

    Of course, those are usually the kinds of calls that go in Pitt's favor. 

  • I can't keep 3 of my friends' mouths shut for a surprise party, yet the 100 or so people that would have to be involved in some sort of NFL conspiracy can?

    I need new friends. 

  • To be fair, there was a bad missed PI that should have been called on Cincy that would have put Pitt into scoring range to possibly tie....but not called. 

    Of course, those are usually the kinds of calls that go in Pitt's favor. 

    @the-gipper said:

    To be fair, there was a bad missed PI that should have been called on Cincy that would have put Pitt into scoring range to possibly tie....but not called. 

    Of course, those are usually the kinds of calls that go in Pitt's favor. 

    Good point. Just seems we get screwed on a more regular basis.

  • Ryan Finley goes 30 yards untouched to sprinkle some tasty spice on the Upset Pot Roast.

    I did actually think he would be a decent backup - 5th overall QB in the 2019 class, next one after  Murray/Haskins/drew Lock/daniel Jones. Picked in the 4th, projected as high as second round.  Yes, panthers picked Grier bottom of the third, but ignore drunken GMs because Grier is currently behind the guy they signed from the XFL.

    And not that anyone payed any attention to this game - but Bengals WR Boyd was so shocked Finley was starting that he was out with a concussion.

  • I hate these kind of threads. 

    There are bad calls, forget about conspiracies. Steelers get their share of bad calls too. 

  • What a great game the Pittsburgh Steelers got beat by a two win Cincinnati Bengals team with a 3rd string quarterback.  Nice.

    Sure makes the end of the 2020 BROWNS season even more interesting.

    GO BROWNS, 11-4 next Sunday......baby !

  • Well well.  Wasn't that an interesting outcome....

    But it doesn't change the fact that we Must beat the Jets.  

  • I hate these kind of threads. 

    There are bad calls, forget about conspiracies. Steelers get their share of bad calls too. 

    @nero said:

    I hate these kind of threads. 

    There are bad calls, forget about conspiracies. Steelers get their share of bad calls too. 

    If you were to go back to 1970...and before like some of us  (I go back to like 1963 with the Browns).....you would be fully aware that since the 70s the Steelers have by far gotten more that their "fair" share of the calls.  Do they get some bad calls?  Surely they do.....and I will discontinue calling you Shirley if you would like.    But I would suspect the ratio is easily  2-1 in their favor.    Ask any of the other old farts around here. 

  • I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    @vagitron said:

    I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    My sympathy on the injuries. Didn't watch the 1st half, but did the second. Your mighty defensive front was getting gashed- even playing 7-8 in the box- helpless to stop a not so great Bungle offense gash you 5-10 yards at a crack. Then Finley does a Jackson like romp into the end zone.  Game on the line- Ben tossed a few clunkers... 

    Your waltz to the playoffs is officially derailed. Could go from 11-0 to a wild card team. The Colts and the Browns will have everything to play for the next two weeks, and they're both are significantly better than the Bengals... 

    I thought Cincinnati had zero chance, but then again neither did the Jets against the Rams. As Boomer says "that's why they play the games."  

    Power Rankings in a few hours should be real interesting. 

  • Well well.  Wasn't that an interesting outcome....

    But it doesn't change the fact that we Must beat the Jets.  

    @orion said:

    Well well.  Wasn't that an interesting outcome....

    But it doesn't change the fact that we Must beat the Jets.  

    No.  For sure.  But it DOES bring thing to a real interesting point if we do.    And I sure don't see Stefanski or this team taking anyone lightly. 

  • @orion said:

    Well well.  Wasn't that an interesting outcome....

    But it doesn't change the fact that we Must beat the Jets.  

    No.  For sure.  But it DOES bring thing to a real interesting point if we do.    And I sure don't see Stefanski or this team taking anyone lightly. 

    @the-gipper said:

    No.  For sure.  But it DOES bring thing to a real interesting point if we do.    And I sure don't see Stefanski or this team taking anyone lightly. 

    Not a chance. Not with the Division and a home playoff game potentially on the line. Um, maybe too early to count chickens- but I sure will next week with a Colts & Browns win. The impossible dream as recently as a couple weeks ago. How would the Browns distribute playoff tickets? 

  • Omg just saw how it's going. Could someone sum it up? 

    @nero said:

    Omg just saw how it's going. Could someone sum it up? 

    The Steelers fumbled, bumbled, and stumbled into a 17-0 hole in the first half. Then the Bengals did just enough in the 2nd half running out the clock to win the game. Ben a big 19 yards passing in the first half- hows that for suck?  

    https://www.nfl.com/news/what-we-learned-from-bengals-win-over-steelers-on-monday-night

  • "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" lol

    really great to watch the Bengals force the squealer offense to implode.

    I didn't know Finley would fool them and run like that. That should drop tomlin out of the head coach of the year running.

    steeler wr's ...when a game is on the line, they always create incidental contact, and try to get the pi. Then when they don't... they are not happy. This officiating crew didn't fall for it.

  • Shittsburgh will lose out.

    Brown's claim north. 

    Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.

    Dreams.......

  • We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year... 

  • Shittsburgh will lose out.

    Brown's claim north. 

    Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.

    Dreams.......

    @silver-slayer said:

    Shittsburgh will lose out.

    Brown's claim north. 

    Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.

    Dreams.......

    Spermsuckers already have a playoff spot clinched. 

    If the Squibs are as bad as they appear now,  why would you think they could advance to the Division round? 

  • We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year... 

    @falcon7 said:

    We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year... 

    Best I Got My Eye On You GIFs | Gfycat

  • "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" lol

    really great to watch the Bengals force the squealer offense to implode.

    I didn't know Finley would fool them and run like that. That should drop tomlin out of the head coach of the year running.

    steeler wr's ...when a game is on the line, they always create incidental contact, and try to get the pi. Then when they don't... they are not happy. This officiating crew didn't fall for it.

    @calfoxwc said:

    "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" lol

    Yep like watching the 1980 Miracle on Ice alright. Big Ben could not hit the side of a barn door in the 1st half.