MNF.... PTG at CIN
-
I hate these kind of threads.
There are bad calls, forget about conspiracies. Steelers get their share of bad calls too.
I hate these kind of threads.
There are bad calls, forget about conspiracies. Steelers get their share of bad calls too.
If you were to go back to 1970...and before like some of us (I go back to like 1963 with the Browns).....you would be fully aware that since the 70s the Steelers have by far gotten more that their "fair" share of the calls. Do they get some bad calls? Surely they do.....and I will discontinue calling you Shirley if you would like. But I would suspect the ratio is easily 2-1 in their favor. Ask any of the other old farts around here.
-
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
My sympathy on the injuries. Didn't watch the 1st half, but did the second. Your mighty defensive front was getting gashed- even playing 7-8 in the box- helpless to stop a not so great Bungle offense gash you 5-10 yards at a crack. Then Finley does a Jackson like romp into the end zone. Game on the line- Ben tossed a few clunkers...
Your waltz to the playoffs is officially derailed. Could go from 11-0 to a wild card team. The Colts and the Browns will have everything to play for the next two weeks, and they're both are significantly better than the Bengals...
I thought Cincinnati had zero chance, but then again neither did the Jets against the Rams. As Boomer says "that's why they play the games."
Power Rankings in a few hours should be real interesting.
-
Well well. Wasn't that an interesting outcome....
But it doesn't change the fact that we Must beat the Jets.
-
No. For sure. But it DOES bring thing to a real interesting point if we do. And I sure don't see Stefanski or this team taking anyone lightly.
Not a chance. Not with the Division and a home playoff game potentially on the line. Um, maybe too early to count chickens- but I sure will next week with a Colts & Browns win. The impossible dream as recently as a couple weeks ago. How would the Browns distribute playoff tickets?
-
Omg just saw how it's going. Could someone sum it up?
The Steelers fumbled, bumbled, and stumbled into a 17-0 hole in the first half. Then the Bengals did just enough in the 2nd half running out the clock to win the game. Ben a big 19 yards passing in the first half- hows that for suck?
https://www.nfl.com/news/what-we-learned-from-bengals-win-over-steelers-on-monday-night
-
"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" lol
really great to watch the Bengals force the squealer offense to implode.
I didn't know Finley would fool them and run like that. That should drop tomlin out of the head coach of the year running.
steeler wr's ...when a game is on the line, they always create incidental contact, and try to get the pi. Then when they don't... they are not happy. This officiating crew didn't fall for it.
-
Shittsburgh will lose out.
Brown's claim north.
Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.
Dreams.......
-
Shittsburgh will lose out.
Brown's claim north.
Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.
Dreams.......
Shittsburgh will lose out.
Brown's claim north.
Brown's boot Shittsburgh outa playoffs, maybe in wildcard or perhaps division rd.
Dreams.......
Spermsuckers already have a playoff spot clinched.
If the Squibs are as bad as they appear now, why would you think they could advance to the Division round?
-
-
"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" lol
really great to watch the Bengals force the squealer offense to implode.
I didn't know Finley would fool them and run like that. That should drop tomlin out of the head coach of the year running.
steeler wr's ...when a game is on the line, they always create incidental contact, and try to get the pi. Then when they don't... they are not happy. This officiating crew didn't fall for it.
-
We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year...
Yes you get to see the bad but improving teams come through with a few wins.......and move down on their daft picks ticking off a few fans.
Hello Jet's fans you may have just lost Trevor Lawrence with your dramatic win over the Rams.

-
-
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
-
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
A few Steelers fans I've talked with are in a bit of denial especially after the 11-0 start.

.........oh and I think the BROWNS are ok if they just take it one game at a time. Beat the Nyets and they can take on PIT at home !
-
Juju caught that one pass late...open field ahead...and he doesnt try to do anything...he runs out of bounds...he basically looked like he quit on the play. Yeah there was a bengal closing but jesus...your down 14...make a play and put your head down or try to cut it back.
-
We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year...
Yes you get to see the bad but improving teams come through with a few wins.......and move down on their daft picks ticking off a few fans.
Hello Jet's fans you may have just lost Trevor Lawrence with your dramatic win over the Rams.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
