MNF.... PTG at CIN
-
We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year...
Yes you get to see the bad but improving teams come through with a few wins.......and move down on their daft picks ticking off a few fans.
Hello Jet's fans you may have just lost Trevor Lawrence with your dramatic win over the Rams.

-
-
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
-
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
A few Steelers fans I've talked with are in a bit of denial especially after the 11-0 start.

.........oh and I think the BROWNS are ok if they just take it one game at a time. Beat the Nyets and they can take on PIT at home !
-
Juju caught that one pass late...open field ahead...and he doesnt try to do anything...he runs out of bounds...he basically looked like he quit on the play. Yeah there was a bengal closing but jesus...your down 14...make a play and put your head down or try to cut it back.
-
We got to watch out for the surging Jets. This shit happens every year...
Yes you get to see the bad but improving teams come through with a few wins.......and move down on their daft picks ticking off a few fans.
Hello Jet's fans you may have just lost Trevor Lawrence with your dramatic win over the Rams.

-
Yep like watching the 1980 Miracle on Ice alright. Big Ben could not hit the side of a barn door in the 1st half.
I was just in that Arena in Lake Placid where that happened in September! I got all verklempt being in there.
-
Pittsburgh appears to be in freefall. We should defeat them. I'm still worried about that game. Getting swept by two divisional opponents would not be good.
A few Steelers fans I've talked with are in a bit of denial especially after the 11-0 start.

.........oh and I think the BROWNS are ok if they just take it one game at a time. Beat the Nyets and they can take on PIT at home !
A few Steelers fans I've talked with are in a bit of denial especially after the 11-0 start.

.........oh and I think the BROWNS are ok if they just take it one game at a time. Beat the Nyets and they can take on PIT at home !
If it comes down to that, then that game may very well be "flexed" to the Sunday night spot.
-
This was truly unexpected, but its for real, the Bengals have put the hated Steelers in a must win situation. They have the Colts to face, and the COLTS are looking to put the Steelers in a loser column. And then its us against the Steelers, here at home. Let the Dawgs out, call out the Nat'l Guard, be ready for a nasty, fight to the end game. GO BROWNS !!
-
A few Steelers fans I've talked with are in a bit of denial especially after the 11-0 start.

.........oh and I think the BROWNS are ok if they just take it one game at a time. Beat the Nyets and they can take on PIT at home !
If it comes down to that, then that game may very well be "flexed" to the Sunday night spot.
If it comes down to that, then that game may very well be "flexed" to the Sunday night spot.
Preferred spot for sure. There is a scenario still where we are playing for the division crown with a win or a loss puts us at 8 and out of the playoffs.
I think I’d rather know what we are up against at the late spot than play the early game
-
If it comes down to that, then that game may very well be "flexed" to the Sunday night spot.
Preferred spot for sure. There is a scenario still where we are playing for the division crown with a win or a loss puts us at 8 and out of the playoffs.
I think I’d rather know what we are up against at the late spot than play the early game
Preferred spot for sure. There is a scenario still where we are playing for the division crown with a win or a loss puts us at 8 and out of the playoffs.
I think I’d rather know what we are up against at the late spot than play the early game
I am seeing on the schedule that there is NO Sunday night game on the schedule for that last day of play. Maybe they mean to have no SNF game that day.
The other potentially meaningful game on the schedule that week could be the Giants/Cowboys....if those 2 teams are still in it for that NFCE title.
-
Yep like watching the 1980 Miracle on Ice alright. Big Ben could not hit the side of a barn door in the 1st half.
I was just in that Arena in Lake Placid where that happened in September! I got all verklempt being in there.
I was just in that Arena in Lake Placid where that happened in September! I got all verklempt being in there.
Wow. To watch that history being made in person...very cool !
-
I was just in that Arena in Lake Placid where that happened in September! I got all verklempt being in there.
Wow. To watch that history being made in person...very cool !
Wow. To watch that history being made in person...very cool !
Well....I was not there at the game in person.....I just went to that arena 40 years later.
I was still in my final year of law school iliving on Shaker Square when that happened, watching at my apartment. My roommate was actually a bigger hockey fan than I was (when it came to like the NHL)...but we enjoyed the hell out of that game.
-
Preferred spot for sure. There is a scenario still where we are playing for the division crown with a win or a loss puts us at 8 and out of the playoffs.
I think I’d rather know what we are up against at the late spot than play the early game
I am seeing on the schedule that there is NO Sunday night game on the schedule for that last day of play. Maybe they mean to have no SNF game that day.
The other potentially meaningful game on the schedule that week could be the Giants/Cowboys....if those 2 teams are still in it for that NFCE title.
I am seeing on the schedule that there is NO Sunday night game on the schedule for that last day of play. Maybe they mean to have no SNF game that day.
The other potentially meaningful game on the schedule that week could be the Giants/Cowboys....if those 2 teams are still in it for that NFCE title.
Yup Gipper. Checking the week 17 schedule, there's no SNF or MNF that week. Though there is the possibility CBS could flex the Browns- Steelers game into the 4PM time slot and make it the national game. Currently, that's the Raiders- Broncos.
-
About week 17, the league always waits till week 16 games and over then they pick the week 17 snf game.
More than likely it's brown's vs pigben
-
This makes the lost against the Rats sting even more.
-
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJpcBc95/
My daughter sent this to me. This is my kinda guy. Browns fan who appreciates a good can of chili.
-
I am seeing on the schedule that there is NO Sunday night game on the schedule for that last day of play. Maybe they mean to have no SNF game that day.
The other potentially meaningful game on the schedule that week could be the Giants/Cowboys....if those 2 teams are still in it for that NFCE title.
Yup Gipper. Checking the week 17 schedule, there's no SNF or MNF that week. Though there is the possibility CBS could flex the Browns- Steelers game into the 4PM time slot and make it the national game. Currently, that's the Raiders- Broncos.
Yup Gipper. Checking the week 17 schedule, there's no SNF or MNF that week. Though there is the possibility CBS could flex the Browns- Steelers game into the 4PM time slot and make it the national game. Currently, that's the Raiders- Broncos.
I believe the NFL did away with the SNF & MNF games a few years ago so no team was at a possible competitive disadvantage heading into the playoffs (short week).
It also wanted to emphasize the importance of Week 17 with playoff spots on the line. Lots of scoreboard watching.
This year may be especially crazy in week 17. A few good teams will be left out.
-
I know the Bengals have won, what, 4.5 games under Zac Taylor in almost 2 seasons, but man, they play hard for him, always.
I know the Bengals have won, what, 4.5 games under Zac Taylor in almost 2 seasons, but man, they play hard for him, always.
Funny thing is, I actually believe Taylor can be a pretty good coach. They were incredibly competitive with a rookie QB under center. Just one of those teams, much like the Browns, that needs some time and additional youthful talent.
-
Yup Gipper. Checking the week 17 schedule, there's no SNF or MNF that week. Though there is the possibility CBS could flex the Browns- Steelers game into the 4PM time slot and make it the national game. Currently, that's the Raiders- Broncos.
I believe the NFL did away with the SNF & MNF games a few years ago so no team was at a possible competitive disadvantage heading into the playoffs (short week).
It also wanted to emphasize the importance of Week 17 with playoff spots on the line. Lots of scoreboard watching.
This year may be especially crazy in week 17. A few good teams will be left out.
I believe the NFL did away with the SNF & MNF games a few years ago so no team was at a possible competitive disadvantage heading into the playoffs (short week).
It also wanted to emphasize the importance of Week 17 with playoff spots on the line. Lots of scoreboard watching.
This year may be especially crazy in week 17. A few good teams will be left out.
That is correct but they also put all the games with "meaning" at the same time so there's no advantage or a team not having to play the last weekend because of an earlier result.
Apparently NBC still holds the Sunday night window and could take a game and put it there if they choose to so keep that in mind also. But at the very least it's likely we play in the 4pm eastern time window in week 17.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
