Friday Observations
-
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
-
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
-
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
I'd like to have some Carlsberg but lately when I drink beer I get a case of gout

-
"Ice Cold" Tecate (in a can only):

-
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
My Observations,
1. TGIF
2. I want to see wht kind of WR's we got in Robiskie and MoMass
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
4. Olive Garden Garden Salad does not have many Olives in them.
If you actually consider budlight beer..i'm not sure there's any hope for you ..hahaha
Samuel Smith's "taddy Porter" is the only way to go.
-
Zombo said:
No Babe this week??I enjoy watching how fast these knuckleheads can put a penis on her...
Zombo
I usually put on a "babe" that was in some movie that I watched. The only "babe" that may have qualified was Ingrid Bergman who was kind of a dish in her day. Oh, and I did watch a little of The Lord of the Ring. Not a lot of "babe" exposure in that movie....though, in other venues, Liv Tyler could be considered a tasty morsel.
-
OK, on the beer thing....hey, look at my name.
Its Guinness, what'd you think?
http://www2.guinness.com/en-us/Pages/Adsde...s.aspx?adid=286
-
Couldn't get the actual photo to copy, but here is a link to Liv in a thong:
http://exposedthong.blogspot.com/2008/06/l...g-paparazi.html
-
3. What Beer goes well with the game ? I was always a BudLight person but i want try something new. any suggestions ?
I'd like to have some Carlsberg but lately when I drink beer I get a case of gout

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
