Higgins vs Hodge
-
Ive played alongside and coached some guys that were challenged to spell the sport they played but they could tell you exactly what they needed to do it. And some academic underachievers have elite subconscious memory in athletics too.
Chemin de Fer?
Popinjay?
Sepak Takraw?
Yakkugasin?
Quidditch?
Hornussen?
Marco Polo?
-
Ive played alongside and coached some guys that were challenged to spell the sport they played but they could tell you exactly what they needed to do it. And some academic underachievers have elite subconscious memory in athletics too.
Chemin de Fer?
Popinjay?
Sepak Takraw?
Yakkugasin?
Quidditch?
Hornussen?
Marco Polo?
Ive played alongside and coached some guys that were challenged to spell the sport they played but they could tell you exactly what they needed to do it. And some academic underachievers have elite subconscious memory in athletics too.
Chemin de Fer?
Popinjay?
Sepak Takraw?
Yakkugasin?
Quidditch?
Hornussen?
Marco Polo?
Quidditch? I purposely left out fictional sports JK Rowling
-
Ive played alongside and coached some guys that were challenged to spell the sport they played but they could tell you exactly what they needed to do it. And some academic underachievers have elite subconscious memory in athletics too.
Chemin de Fer?
Popinjay?
Sepak Takraw?
Yakkugasin?
Quidditch?
Hornussen?
Marco Polo?
Quidditch? I purposely left out fictional sports JK Rowling
Quidditch? I purposely left out fictional sports JK Rowling
Except....you may be unaware, they have adapted that sport to the real world.
-
I think it’ll be an interesting off-season for the Browns receiver group. I love Landry but prefer him in the slot. I predict People-Jones outside as #2 with someone new, not OBJ as #1. Hodge and Higgins are fine as 4 & 5. I would love to see Perriman back with the Browns.
-
I think it’ll be an interesting off-season for the Browns receiver group. I love Landry but prefer him in the slot. I predict People-Jones outside as #2 with someone new, not OBJ as #1. Hodge and Higgins are fine as 4 & 5. I would love to see Perriman back with the Browns.
I think it’ll be an interesting off-season for the Browns receiver group. I love Landry but prefer him in the slot. I predict People-Jones outside as #2 with someone new, not OBJ as #1. Hodge and Higgins are fine as 4 & 5. I would love to see Perriman back with the Browns.
I don't know what the salary cap ramifications would be for keeping or cutting OBJ would be, but that is a TON of money invested in the WRs between him and Landry, and it has been shown pretty conclusively that Baker does not need OBJ to succeed. With young players on this roster coming close to free agency, you have to wonder how much longer the LSU connection at WR stays together.
-
Quidditch? I purposely left out fictional sports JK Rowling
Except....you may be unaware, they have adapted that sport to the real world.
Except....you may be unaware, they have adapted that sport to the real world.
I was not aware...I’ve been too busy watching a development of a playoff football team
-
I think it’ll be an interesting off-season for the Browns receiver group. I love Landry but prefer him in the slot. I predict People-Jones outside as #2 with someone new, not OBJ as #1. Hodge and Higgins are fine as 4 & 5. I would love to see Perriman back with the Browns.
I don't know what the salary cap ramifications would be for keeping or cutting OBJ would be, but that is a TON of money invested in the WRs between him and Landry, and it has been shown pretty conclusively that Baker does not need OBJ to succeed. With young players on this roster coming close to free agency, you have to wonder how much longer the LSU connection at WR stays together.
I don't know what the salary cap ramifications would be for keeping or cutting OBJ would be
That would be $0... https://overthecap.com/player/odell-beckham-jr/2951/
When he re-upped with NYG at the end of his rookie deal, they front-loaded his deal. So there are no guarantees in the last three years of the deal. And honestly... at $15.75, $15 and $15mm... those last 3 years are not all that expensive... if he plays to the level we know he can.
-
That's good to know Tour...
While I find OBJ to be clownish at times, I don't hate the guy.
I just think Baker is better without him, and I don't blame OBJ for this. I blame Baker, because for whatever reason he stops being the "spread the ball all around" guy when OBJ is in and becomes the "I really need to get the ball to OBJ so he'll be my friend" guy.
It's what, roughly $30 mill a year for a good but not really dynamic Jarvis Landry and an oft-hurt, possibly declining OBJ. I just can't see THIS front office thinking this is a good way to allocate their resources, especially if it is true that the cap will NOT go up next year. Especially when it can easily be shown that Baker performs better WITHOUT OBJ.
-
It's hard to know what decisions the cap will force teams to make in 2021... what contracts will be reworked, which will be terminated or allowed to lapse.
Of course retention of known quantities reduces ability to shop the UFA market. So the additional development of the known talent within the organization has to be weighed against the potential injection of superior talent from without.
So again we see it's the draft where the bargains have to be found... and even those bargains can be fleeting. Actually, if we draft really well, then "fleeting" is guaranteed.
If it were easy, then we'd have been good two decades ago...
Here's our FA list of currently rostered players... it's pretty damn long.
-
Except....you may be unaware, they have adapted that sport to the real world.
I was not aware...I’ve been too busy watching a development of a playoff football team
I was not aware...I’ve been too busy watching a development of a playoff football team
FYI....you live on Planet Earth. (were you aware of that?) ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login