Midweek speculations
-
Regarding Mitch. Boy was I ever wrong there. He's got career backup written all over him. The Bears wasted a lot of draft capital on him.
Well....to be factual, the Bears are like 5-2 with Mitch as their starter this year. 2-5 without him in there. And Foles has been pretty bad when put in there. Had they played MT the whole way, maybe they would be in position for the playoffs. As it is they are on the outside looking in, though they are just one game from being in.
Of course I'm pulling for the Cleveland guy. But as you posted, why would they bring in Foles if they weren't 100% sold on Mitch?
I sure wouldn't trade Baker straight up for Mitch either.
Of course I'm pulling for the Cleveland guy. But as you posted, why would they bring in Foles if they weren't 100% sold on Mitch?
I sure wouldn't trade Baker straight up for Mitch either.
The only guy I would consider trading for is Patrick Mahomes... I think Baker has done plenty to warrant being the Browns franchise QB for the next 10-12 years..
-
I know its proper, but does speculation really need an "s" to be plural?
Can we get a ruling from Mrs. Ag?
I know its proper, but does speculation really need an "s" to be plural?
Can we get a ruling from Mrs. Ag?
Here's my ruling courtesy of google.?
-
I know its proper, but does speculation really need an "s" to be plural?
Can we get a ruling from Mrs. Ag?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
