Skip to content

Week 16: CLE @ NYJ.... a/k/a Meadowlands 2.0

The Browns Board
67 18 1.9k 1
  • Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    One of the first Browns games that I can remember.  

    We had another good one with them in 2006(?) I was in dawg pound - I think Kyle Brady or some other Jet TE had what should have been a go ahead TD that was not called and the review held.  The game was right around Halloween I’m sitting right behind Jets fans in the pound and fans are pelting them with candy the whole game.  Why sit there in the pound with opposition gear???

     I got hit by a few stray pieces almost hit a double leg on a drunk old dude. 

  • It's hard to believe that Frank Gore came into the NFL with major injury concerns.

    Man, the dude is TexAg old. ? He was a sophomore on the U team that lost to Ohio State in the 2002 National Championship Game. (He missed that season due to a knee injury)

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's hard to believe that Frank Gore came into the NFL with major injury concerns.

    Man, the dude is TexAg old. ? He was a sophomore on the U team that lost to Ohio State in the 2002 National Championship Game. (He missed that season due to a knee injury)

    If I recall correctly- he was scout team Maurice Clarett for the U leading up to that game and he had some sharp comments about being better than Mo Clarett. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's hard to believe that Frank Gore came into the NFL with major injury concerns.

    Man, the dude is TexAg old. ? He was a sophomore on the U team that lost to Ohio State in the 2002 National Championship Game. (He missed that season due to a knee injury)

    If I recall correctly- he was scout team Maurice Clarett for the U leading up to that game and he had some sharp comments about being better than Mo Clarett. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    If I recall correctly- he was scout team Maurice Clarett for the U leading up to that game and he had some sharp comments about being better than Mo Clarett. 

    He was NOT better than Clarett ...in college. 

    And while he has been a good RB back for a very long time, I am really not sure that I can say that he comes anywhere close to being a top 5 all time RB, even though he is #3 on the list of all time rushing yards.  Mostly he has just been around a long long time.  It is like Vinny Testaverde being high in all time QB numbers....longevity.

    Who on this list would you take him over if you had to have a guy on your team for one year:

    :

    Leaders

     
     
    Rank Player Yds Years Tm
    1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
    2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
    3 Frank Gore 15,952 2005-2020 5TM
    4 Barry Sanders + 15,269 1989-1998 det
    5 Adrian Peterson 14,747 2007-2020 5TM
    6 Curtis Martin + 14,101 1995-2005 2TM
    7 LaDainian Tomlinson+ 13,684 2001-2011 2TM
    8 Jerome Bettis+ 13,662 1993-2005 2TM
    9 Eric Dickerson+ 13,259 1983-1993 4TM
    10 Tony Dorsett+ 12,739 1977-1988 2TM
    11 Jim Brown+ 12,312 1957-1965 cle
    12 Marshall Faulk+ 12,279 1994-2005 2TM
    13 Edgerrin James+ 12,246 1999-2009 3TM
    14 Marcus Allen+ 12,243 1982-1997 2TM
    15 Franco Harris+ 12,120 1972-1984 2TM
    16 Thurman Thomas+ 12,074 1988-2000 2TM
    17 Fred Taylor 11,695 1998-2010 2TM
    18 Steven Jackson 11,438 2004-2015 3TM
    19 John Riggins+ 11,352 1971-1985 2TM
    20 Corey Dillon 11,241 1997-2006 2TM
    21 O.J. Simpson+ 11,236 1969-1979 2TM
    22 LeSean McCoy 11,102 2009-2020 4TM
    23 Warrick Dunn 10,967 1997-2008 2TM
    24 Ricky Watters 10,643 1992-2001 3TM
    25 Jamal Lewis 10,607 2000-2009 2T

    .  

  • Meanwhile on the Practice fields...

    Our muscle pull list adds a couple new names in Johnson and Johnson. It would not surprise me if we sat both plus Hodge again. If Smith sits, then that means Mack is back...

    Looks like Harris again at RG. Smith looks iffy. I'll be shocked if Richardson misses playing his old team... and does not play like he was on fire.

    Otherwise looks like vets resting.

    image.thumb.png.d2971420214c3cc5a64381cfb424d74c.png

    And for the Jets... looks like a bunch rested on Wed. Backup CB Guidry looks to be heading toward inactive.

    image.thumb.png.55199beec92de415f49cabd03f406fb2.png

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    One of the first Browns games that I can remember.  

    We had another good one with them in 2006(?) I was in dawg pound - I think Kyle Brady or some other Jet TE had what should have been a go ahead TD that was not called and the review held.  The game was right around Halloween I’m sitting right behind Jets fans in the pound and fans are pelting them with candy the whole game.  Why sit there in the pound with opposition gear???

     I got hit by a few stray pieces almost hit a double leg on a drunk old dude. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Why sit there in the pound with opposition gear???

    Because they like candy?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Why sit there in the pound with opposition gear???

    Because they like candy?

    @tour2ma said:

    Because they like candy?

    Exactly.  Nice group they had OSU Jet player Jersey.  We had a good conversation before the game.  I gave them friendly advice (be careful) especially if we are playing like $hit. 
     

    You kind of lay low in the opposition stadium though. Definitely don’t thrust yourself in the pound. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    If I recall correctly- he was scout team Maurice Clarett for the U leading up to that game and he had some sharp comments about being better than Mo Clarett. 

    He was NOT better than Clarett ...in college. 

    And while he has been a good RB back for a very long time, I am really not sure that I can say that he comes anywhere close to being a top 5 all time RB, even though he is #3 on the list of all time rushing yards.  Mostly he has just been around a long long time.  It is like Vinny Testaverde being high in all time QB numbers....longevity.

    Who on this list would you take him over if you had to have a guy on your team for one year:

    :

    Leaders

     
     
    Rank Player Yds Years Tm
    1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
    2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
    3 Frank Gore 15,952 2005-2020 5TM
    4 Barry Sanders + 15,269 1989-1998 det
    5 Adrian Peterson 14,747 2007-2020 5TM
    6 Curtis Martin + 14,101 1995-2005 2TM
    7 LaDainian Tomlinson+ 13,684 2001-2011 2TM
    8 Jerome Bettis+ 13,662 1993-2005 2TM
    9 Eric Dickerson+ 13,259 1983-1993 4TM
    10 Tony Dorsett+ 12,739 1977-1988 2TM
    11 Jim Brown+ 12,312 1957-1965 cle
    12 Marshall Faulk+ 12,279 1994-2005 2TM
    13 Edgerrin James+ 12,246 1999-2009 3TM
    14 Marcus Allen+ 12,243 1982-1997 2TM
    15 Franco Harris+ 12,120 1972-1984 2TM
    16 Thurman Thomas+ 12,074 1988-2000 2TM
    17 Fred Taylor 11,695 1998-2010 2TM
    18 Steven Jackson 11,438 2004-2015 3TM
    19 John Riggins+ 11,352 1971-1985 2TM
    20 Corey Dillon 11,241 1997-2006 2TM
    21 O.J. Simpson+ 11,236 1969-1979 2TM
    22 LeSean McCoy 11,102 2009-2020 4TM
    23 Warrick Dunn 10,967 1997-2008 2TM
    24 Ricky Watters 10,643 1992-2001 3TM
    25 Jamal Lewis 10,607 2000-2009 2T

    .  

    @the-gipper said:

    He was NOT better than Clarett ...in college. 

    And while he has been a good RB back for a very long time, I am really not sure that I can say that he comes anywhere close to being a top 5 all time RB, even though he is #3 on the list of all time rushing yards.  Mostly he has just been around a long long time.  It is like Vinny Testaverde being high in all time QB numbers....longevity.

    Who on this list would you take him over if you had to have a guy on your team for one year:

    :

    Leaders

     
     
    Rank Player Yds Years Tm
    1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
    2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
    3 Frank Gore 15,952 2005-2020 5TM
    4 Barry Sanders + 15,269 1989-1998 det
    5 Adrian Peterson 14,747 2007-2020 5TM
    6 Curtis Martin + 14,101 1995-2005 2TM
    7 LaDainian Tomlinson+ 13,684 2001-2011 2TM
    8 Jerome Bettis+ 13,662 1993-2005 2TM
    9 Eric Dickerson+ 13,259 1983-1993 4TM
    10 Tony Dorsett+ 12,739 1977-1988 2TM
    11 Jim Brown+ 12,312 1957-1965 cle
    12 Marshall Faulk+ 12,279 1994-2005 2TM
    13 Edgerrin James+ 12,246 1999-2009 3TM
    14 Marcus Allen+ 12,243 1982-1997 2TM
    15 Franco Harris+ 12,120 1972-1984 2TM
    16 Thurman Thomas+ 12,074 1988-2000 2TM
    17 Fred Taylor 11,695 1998-2010 2TM
    18 Steven Jackson 11,438 2004-2015 3TM
    19 John Riggins+ 11,352 1971-1985 2TM
    20 Corey Dillon 11,241 1997-2006 2TM
    21 O.J. Simpson+ 11,236 1969-1979 2TM
    22 LeSean McCoy 11,102 2009-2020 4TM
    23 Warrick Dunn 10,967 1997-2008 2TM
    24 Ricky Watters 10,643 1992-2001 3TM
    25 Jamal Lewis 10,607 2000-2009 2T

    .  

    Agree it was pregame banter.  And Mo Clarett was one of the best HS and College backs of all time. 
     

    Frank Gore is not one of the best but he’s been one of the best being available and being productive when available.

     

  • @the-gipper said:

    He was NOT better than Clarett ...in college. 

    And while he has been a good RB back for a very long time, I am really not sure that I can say that he comes anywhere close to being a top 5 all time RB, even though he is #3 on the list of all time rushing yards.  Mostly he has just been around a long long time.  It is like Vinny Testaverde being high in all time QB numbers....longevity.

    Who on this list would you take him over if you had to have a guy on your team for one year:

    :

    Leaders

     
     
    Rank Player Yds Years Tm
    1 Emmitt Smith + 18,355 1990-2004 2TM
    2 Walter Payton+ 16,726 1975-1987 chi
    3 Frank Gore 15,952 2005-2020 5TM
    4 Barry Sanders + 15,269 1989-1998 det
    5 Adrian Peterson 14,747 2007-2020 5TM
    6 Curtis Martin + 14,101 1995-2005 2TM
    7 LaDainian Tomlinson+ 13,684 2001-2011 2TM
    8 Jerome Bettis+ 13,662 1993-2005 2TM
    9 Eric Dickerson+ 13,259 1983-1993 4TM
    10 Tony Dorsett+ 12,739 1977-1988 2TM
    11 Jim Brown+ 12,312 1957-1965 cle
    12 Marshall Faulk+ 12,279 1994-2005 2TM
    13 Edgerrin James+ 12,246 1999-2009 3TM
    14 Marcus Allen+ 12,243 1982-1997 2TM
    15 Franco Harris+ 12,120 1972-1984 2TM
    16 Thurman Thomas+ 12,074 1988-2000 2TM
    17 Fred Taylor 11,695 1998-2010 2TM
    18 Steven Jackson 11,438 2004-2015 3TM
    19 John Riggins+ 11,352 1971-1985 2TM
    20 Corey Dillon 11,241 1997-2006 2TM
    21 O.J. Simpson+ 11,236 1969-1979 2TM
    22 LeSean McCoy 11,102 2009-2020 4TM
    23 Warrick Dunn 10,967 1997-2008 2TM
    24 Ricky Watters 10,643 1992-2001 3TM
    25 Jamal Lewis 10,607 2000-2009 2T

    .  

    Agree it was pregame banter.  And Mo Clarett was one of the best HS and College backs of all time. 
     

    Frank Gore is not one of the best but he’s been one of the best being available and being productive when available.

     

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Agree it was pregame banter.  And Mo Clarett was one of the best HS and College backs of all time. 
     

    Frank Gore is not one of the best but he’s been one of the best being available and being productive when available.

    Yes, agree.  Unlike Vinny....who arguably would never have been considered close to one of the league's better QBs at any point that he played,  Gore was always tough and durable, and productive.  

     

  • Every once in a while when I "Save" a post, Gippers most recent post is visible to me... this was one of those times.

    I've admired Gore's play for a long time. Of RBs who play at ~210# he was on top of more I-don't-want-to-tackle-that-guy lists than any of his contemporaries. The man ran hard... all the time.

    Gore has been a damn good back for a very long time. He's topped 1000 yds nine times. Most were not cheap, 16-game, 1000-yd seasons. He topped out just shy of 1700 one year.

    He spent his first ten years in SF and started the last nine. Eight of those were 1000-yd seasons including his best one. Most of those SF teams were bad teams. Only three were better than .500.

    Add that was a a fierce blocker and a pretty good receiver and it adds up to a first-ballot ticket to Canton...

    ... if he ever retires...

    To compare the one-year wonder that is Maurice "I-ran-4.85-40-at-the-Combine" Clarett is as laughably Gip as any post I of his can remember.

  • Every once in a while when I "Save" a post, Gippers most recent post is visible to me... this was one of those times.

    I've admired Gore's play for a long time. Of RBs who play at ~210# he was on top of more I-don't-want-to-tackle-that-guy lists than any of his contemporaries. The man ran hard... all the time.

    Gore has been a damn good back for a very long time. He's topped 1000 yds nine times. Most were not cheap, 16-game, 1000-yd seasons. He topped out just shy of 1700 one year.

    He spent his first ten years in SF and started the last nine. Eight of those were 1000-yd seasons including his best one. Most of those SF teams were bad teams. Only three were better than .500.

    Add that was a a fierce blocker and a pretty good receiver and it adds up to a first-ballot ticket to Canton...

    ... if he ever retires...

    To compare the one-year wonder that is Maurice "I-ran-4.85-40-at-the-Combine" Clarett is as laughably Gip as any post I of his can remember.

    @tour2ma said:

    Every once in a while when I "Save" a post, Gippers most recent post is visible to me... this was one of those times.

    I've admired Gore's play for a long time. Of RBs who play at ~210# he was on top of more I-don't-want-to-tackle-that-guy lists than any of his contemporaries. The man ran hard... all the time.

    Gore has been a damn good back for a very long time. He's topped 1000 yds nine times. Most were not cheap, 16-game, 1000-yd seasons. He topped out just shy of 1700 one year.

    He spent his first ten years in SF and started the last nine. Eight of those were 1000-yd seasons including his best one. Most of those SF teams were bad teams. Only three were better than .500.

    Add that was a a fierce blocker and a pretty good receiver and it adds up to a first-ballot ticket to Canton...

    ... if he ever retires...

    To compare the one-year wonder that is Maurice "I-ran-4.85-40-at-the-Combine" Clarett is as laughably Gip as any post I of his can remember.

    This is why you are occasionally such  an ignorant  stupid ponce.    

    I said that...in college... for the year that he played .Clarett was a better back.  What is it about the word  "college" you did not comprehend?  Did you ever go to college? No? Is that why you don't understand the word? 

    Further...tell which of those Top 25 RBs in yards gained that I listed that you would not put ahead of Gore if you were to put together a team for a single year. 

  • Clarett's one year  COLLEGE stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Ohio State         222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18
    *2002 Ohio State Big Ten FR RB 11 222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18

    Gore's 3 year college stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Miami (FL)         348 1975 5.7 17 23 225 9.8 0 371 22
    2001 Miami (FL) Big East FR RB 11 62 562 9.1 5 1 14 14.0 0 63 576 9.1 5
    *2003 Miami (FL) Big East SO RB 5 89 468 5.3 4 12 105 8.8 0 101 573 5.7 4
    *2004 Miami (FL) ACC JR RB 12 197 945 4.8 8 10 106 10.6 0 207 1051 5.1 8

    Draw whatever conclusion you want from these.  

    The conclusion I draw is that Clarett should have stayed in school.  But He making himself a sacrificial lamb for what is seen as a civil right's cause was noble, even if it was a failed attempt. 

  • Clarett's one year  COLLEGE stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Ohio State         222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18
    *2002 Ohio State Big Ten FR RB 11 222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18

    Gore's 3 year college stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Miami (FL)         348 1975 5.7 17 23 225 9.8 0 371 22
    2001 Miami (FL) Big East FR RB 11 62 562 9.1 5 1 14 14.0 0 63 576 9.1 5
    *2003 Miami (FL) Big East SO RB 5 89 468 5.3 4 12 105 8.8 0 101 573 5.7 4
    *2004 Miami (FL) ACC JR RB 12 197 945 4.8 8 10 106 10.6 0 207 1051 5.1 8

    Draw whatever conclusion you want from these.  

    The conclusion I draw is that Clarett should have stayed in school.  But He making himself a sacrificial lamb for what is seen as a civil right's cause was noble, even if it was a failed attempt. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Clarett's one year  COLLEGE stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Ohio State         222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18
    *2002 Ohio State Big Ten FR RB 11 222 1237 5.6 16 12 104 8.7 2 234 1341 5.7 18

    Gore's 3 year college stats:

    Rushing & Receiving

     
     
        Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
    Year School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
    Career Miami (FL)         348 1975 5.7 17 23 225 9.8 0 371 22
    2001 Miami (FL) Big East FR RB 11 62 562 9.1 5 1 14 14.0 0 63 576 9.1 5
    *2003 Miami (FL) Big East SO RB 5 89 468 5.3 4 12 105 8.8 0 101 573 5.7 4
    *2004 Miami (FL) ACC JR RB 12 197 945 4.8 8 10 106 10.6 0 207 1051 5.1 8

    Draw whatever conclusion you want from these.  

    The conclusion I draw is that Clarett should have stayed in school.  But He making himself a sacrificial lamb for what is seen as a civil right's cause was noble, even if it was a failed attempt. 

    So? It was obvious when he got to the pros Clarett was too damn slow, and totally unmotivated. I believe if he ever shows up again Rich4Eagle owes Zombo some money over that.... 

    OTOH, you can be spectacularly great in college and suck in the pros- like two time Heisman winner Archie Griffin. 

  • Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    I was AT that game. Corner End zone, closed end.... Jets fans in front of us yucking it up, they thought they had it wrapped up. They forgot beer flows downhill.  🙂 

    My other big game was Red Right 88, sitting in what was to become the Dawg Pound. That play happened right in front of me, and it will be forever ingrained in  my memory.... 

  • One year vs. 20....

    Hmmmmmm....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Here's a great primer for the upcoming Browns vs Jets game. 

    Where were you during this game? 

    I was AT that game. Corner End zone, closed end.... Jets fans in front of us yucking it up, they thought they had it wrapped up. They forgot beer flows downhill.  🙂 

    My other big game was Red Right 88, sitting in what was to become the Dawg Pound. That play happened right in front of me, and it will be forever ingrained in  my memory.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I was AT that game. Corner End zone, closed end.... Jets fans in front of us yucking it up, they thought they had it wrapped up. They forgot beer flows downhill.  🙂 

    My other big game was Red Right 88, sitting in what was to become the Dawg Pound. That play happened right in front of me, and it will be forever ingrained in  my memory.... 

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I was AT that game. Corner End zone, closed end.... Jets fans in front of us yucking it up, they thought they had it wrapped up. They forgot beer flows downhill.  🙂 

    My other big game was Red Right 88, sitting in what was to become the Dawg Pound. That play happened right in front of me, and it will be forever ingrained in  my memory.... 

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    A whole new take on "object permanence"...

  • @hoorta said:

    I was AT that game. Corner End zone, closed end.... Jets fans in front of us yucking it up, they thought they had it wrapped up. They forgot beer flows downhill.  🙂 

    My other big game was Red Right 88, sitting in what was to become the Dawg Pound. That play happened right in front of me, and it will be forever ingrained in  my memory.... 

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

    81?  

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

    81?  

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

    @tiamat63 said:

    81?  

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

    I'm glad I got to see some good 80s Browns football, because I don't know how Browns fans who only know the '99 version of this franchise have stuck around long enough to see this team finally get good. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My dad bought a VCR when they first came out, one of those top loaders, and recorded the Red Right 88 game. 

    I was 5 years old in January, 1981 and for months I would rewatch that game with the belief that if I watched it enough Sipe would throw a touchdown and the Browns would win. 

    I can't even imagine how cold you were. I think, with the windchill, it's still considered in the top 3 coldest games ever. 

    81?  

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

    @tiamat63 said:

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

    Just remember to respect your elders, sonny...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    81?  

    God... I'm feeling youthful AF this morning.

    I'm glad I got to see some good 80s Browns football, because I don't know how Browns fans who only know the '99 version of this franchise have stuck around long enough to see this team finally get good. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm glad I got to see some good 80s Browns football

    You should have seen us in the 60's...

    I did...

    Just can't remember it...