Skip to content

Saturday Games

The Browns Board
63 19 1.9k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    There are  3 NFL games scheduled for today:

    1.  Buccaneers are smoking the Lions  26-0 just before the half...no impact on Browns. 

    2. Later this afternoon it is Cardinals and 49ers.   No impact on Browns but some impact on who may make playoffs in NFC

    3. Tonight:  Dolphins vs.  Raiders.   The big one as far as we are concerned.   Root for Raiders. 

    And Carr may play tonight after that ugly groin pull last week.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And Carr may play tonight after that ugly groin pull last week.

    He’s going and Ruggs is back too.

  • Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

  • There are many free streams online if you know where to look. Good quality too. 

  • Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

    You need to stream.  You obviously like football.  Come on Mag get with the new age. 

  • Let’s get some tonight....Go Raiders

  • First time for me to watch an Amazon game.

    Announcers were so-so, but flagged a number of Prime shows/movies to watch someday.

    Game was decent to boot. Great if you compared to the TB-DET thing...

  • Carr isn’t good.

    terrible spot on that 3rd and long run 

    Marriota needs to be in this game 

  • Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

    My cable (Massillon Cable) does have it, but I'd have to pay extra. Cable bill is high enough.

  • Well I'm watching Casablanca on TCM and checking my FL, pickem, and watching the game cast on this game.  LV 13-6 halftime.

    And the tale of the tape....oh and I put in Taglovailoa in for Goff,  still time.    😕

    Screenshot_2020-12-26_213646.jpg

  • Carr is holding the Raiders back tonight. 
     

    If the Dolphins are lucky they go 1-1 in these next two.  They aren’t a playoff team 

  • Carr will not be a Raider next year 

  • Carr will not be a Raider next year 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Carr will not be a Raider next year 

    Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?

    I can't tell. ?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Carr will not be a Raider next year 

    Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?

    I can't tell. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?

    I can't tell. ?

    Terrible under pressure.  Makes me appreciate Baker actually.

    He’s made three nice throws.  Taken some horrible sacks 

    im a Raider fan tonight.  He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?

    I can't tell. ?

    Terrible under pressure.  Makes me appreciate Baker actually.

    He’s made three nice throws.  Taken some horrible sacks 

    im a Raider fan tonight.  He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Terrible under pressure.  Makes me appreciate Baker actually.

    He’s made three nice throws.  Taken some horrible sacks 

    im a Raider fan tonight.  He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us 

    If Miami loses tonight, do we clinch a playoff spot?

  • I see, all tied up now.   16-16   About 4 minutes left in game. 

    Why do I think the Raiders are going to fuck this up? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Bucks 47  Lions 7

    49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

    Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

    You need to stream.  You obviously like football.  Come on Mag get with the new age. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    You need to stream.  You obviously like football.  Come on Mag get with the new age. 

    Yea, the thing is,   with most non Browns games I only like to "peak" in on them from time to time......so that seems like too much work to try to find those games.  If a Browns game is being shown on the NFLN or Amazon or whatever, there will always be a local network to show it.

    But......here is another revelation:   Because of my newly diagnosed  affib. plus other "slow flow"  issues,  stress is very bad for me. Very bad, and things can act up to cause me angina, and that is not good.  So, guess what:  for the sake of my health   I can't barely watch the Browns game live.  

    But what I could use is a referral to a place where I can stream the replay of the game which I can watch without stress after I know the final score. 

  • Raiders up 22-16....about  3.5 minutes left.   Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game. 

  • Raiders up 22-16....about  3.5 minutes left.   Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Raiders up 22-16....about  3.5 minutes left.   Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game. 

    They did.  And the Raiders just missed two tackles to give up the lead.   Oh oh oh it’s FitzMagic. 
     

    i don’t know how the Raiders pushed us around 

  • All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...

  • Fish up 23-22....but apparently they are driving at the Miami 15.    Looks like a 4th qtr. Shootout.