Saturday Games
-
Carr will not be a Raider next year
Carr will not be a Raider next year
Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?
I can't tell. ?
-
Carr will not be a Raider next year
Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?
I can't tell. ?
Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?
I can't tell. ?
Terrible under pressure. Makes me appreciate Baker actually.
He’s made three nice throws. Taken some horrible sacks
im a Raider fan tonight. He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us
-
Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?
I can't tell. ?
Terrible under pressure. Makes me appreciate Baker actually.
He’s made three nice throws. Taken some horrible sacks
im a Raider fan tonight. He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us
Terrible under pressure. Makes me appreciate Baker actually.
He’s made three nice throws. Taken some horrible sacks
im a Raider fan tonight. He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us
If Miami loses tonight, do we clinch a playoff spot?
-
I see, all tied up now. 16-16 About 4 minutes left in game.
Why do I think the Raiders are going to fuck this up?
-
Bucks 47 Lions 7
49ers are leading the Cardinals 20-12 with about 4 minutes left in the game.
Problem is that tonight's game is on NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get.
You need to stream. You obviously like football. Come on Mag get with the new age.
You need to stream. You obviously like football. Come on Mag get with the new age.
Yea, the thing is, with most non Browns games I only like to "peak" in on them from time to time......so that seems like too much work to try to find those games. If a Browns game is being shown on the NFLN or Amazon or whatever, there will always be a local network to show it.
But......here is another revelation: Because of my newly diagnosed affib. plus other "slow flow" issues, stress is very bad for me. Very bad, and things can act up to cause me angina, and that is not good. So, guess what: for the sake of my health I can't barely watch the Browns game live.
But what I could use is a referral to a place where I can stream the replay of the game which I can watch without stress after I know the final score.
-
Raiders up 22-16....about 3.5 minutes left. Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game.
-
Raiders up 22-16....about 3.5 minutes left. Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game.
Raiders up 22-16....about 3.5 minutes left. Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game.
They did. And the Raiders just missed two tackles to give up the lead. Oh oh oh it’s FitzMagic.
i don’t know how the Raiders pushed us around
-
Fish up 23-22....but apparently they are driving at the Miami 15. Looks like a 4th qtr. Shootout.
-
Questionable PI on the Phins. We will take it
-
Big offsides First down Raiders
-
It’s time to win a game tomorrow and clinch it.
-
-
The Raiders just f’d us
Pure stupidity
-
Wow how have the raiders managed to lose
-
Missed extra point.
dumb decision not to score a TD
terrible coverage call
bad face mask
-
Those fucking stupid cocksuckers Raiders. Missed Extra point did it. Like I said. They also had like 2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.
-
They had two friggin opportunities to score a TD but they chose to milk the clock to 20 seconds.
Wow.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login