Skip to content

Saturday Games

The Browns Board
63 19 1.9k 1
  • Questionable PI on the Phins.  We will take it 

  • Big offsides First down Raiders 

  • A lot going on right now on ESPN CC 34 LIBERTY 34 going to OT. Liberty blew it.

  • It’s time to win a game tomorrow and clinch it. 

  • A lot going on right now on ESPN CC 34 LIBERTY 34 going to OT. Liberty blew it.

    @mjp28 said:

    A lot going on right now on ESPN CC 34 LIBERTY 34 going to OT. Liberty blew it.

    You said that a game between Liberty and Coastal Carolina is a "lot going on"  with a straight face? 

  • The Raiders just f’d us 

    Pure stupidity 

  • Wow how have the raiders managed to lose 

  • Grrrrrrr

  • Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

  • Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

  • They had two friggin opportunities to score a TD but they chose to milk the clock to 20 seconds.

    Wow. 

  • Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

    @the-gipper said:

    Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

    They didn't try for the TD. They were more concerned about the clock.

  • Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

    @the-gipper said:

    Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

    The purposely didn’t score the took a knee one play and slide down at the 1 the play before 

  • Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

  • The Raiders are our nemesis this season.  We shouldn't have lost to them.  And they shouldn't have just lost to Miami.

  • Gruden shouldn't be allowed to get in the locker room. Score a TD and let your D stop Miami.

    WTF 

    Go Browns

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    The last minute will make you sick 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    Yeah They purposely didn't score the TD. My brother was like WTF. Dude slide at one yard line and the defender literally tried to push him in the endzone with hand motions and all. I have no idea what they WTF they were thinking???  It soooooooooooo much harder to score a touchdown then a FG (please someone pull up PFF stats) plus the Tunas had no T/Os. FUcken Incredible. Some of the worst play calling I've ever seen in 30 plus years of life. None of it made sense. This was not anything like what Chubbs did which was a sound decision AND we were already up.

  • The Raiders just pulled a Browns to hurt the Browns...

  • Not to mention that the Raiders risked a game-winning FG with a kicker who had just missed an extra point. Get the TD while you can. What a dumb-ass Gruden is.