Skip to content

Saturday Games

The Browns Board
63 19 1.9k 1
  • Gruden shouldn't be allowed to get in the locker room. Score a TD and let your D stop Miami.

    WTF 

    Go Browns

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    The last minute will make you sick 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Missed extra point.

    dumb decision not to score a TD 

    terrible coverage call 

    bad face mask 

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

    If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

    If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

    Yeah They purposely didn't score the TD. My brother was like WTF. Dude slide at one yard line and the defender literally tried to push him in the endzone with hand motions and all. I have no idea what they WTF they were thinking???  It soooooooooooo much harder to score a touchdown then a FG (please someone pull up PFF stats) plus the Tunas had no T/Os. FUcken Incredible. Some of the worst play calling I've ever seen in 30 plus years of life. None of it made sense. This was not anything like what Chubbs did which was a sound decision AND we were already up.

  • The Raiders just pulled a Browns to hurt the Browns...

  • Not to mention that the Raiders risked a game-winning FG with a kicker who had just missed an extra point. Get the TD while you can. What a dumb-ass Gruden is.

  • How the fuck did we lose this garbage ass team???? They choose to clinch to a 2 point lead rather then 6 for 25 seconds of time.. God lordy!!! Heated because I wasted 3 hours of my life watching that tripe.

  • What a bonehead coaches decision what a bonehead defensive play.

  • How the hell did the Browns lose to that team?

    That was the worst NFL game I’ve watched in a long while. 

  • There were so many bad decisions and bad plays that I want to pull my hair out!! Both teams sucked but not nearly as bad as their coaching. You don’t give up a touchdown with seconds left being down 1 to settle for a field goal. You score and then go for 2 pt conversion. Even if you don’t get the 2, they then need a TD to win, not a FG. Idiots!

  • How the hell did the Browns lose to that team?

    That was the worst NFL game I’ve watched in a long while. 

    @hx214 said:

    How the hell did the Browns lose to that team?

    That was the worst NFL game I’ve watched in a long while. 

    Agreed

  • Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

  • Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

    @nickers said:

    Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

    I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off.  All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year? 

  • @nickers said:

    Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

    I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off.  All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year? 

    @hx214 said:

    I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off.  All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year? 

    He's a career backup at best... 3rd string!

  • I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

  • I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    We hope

  • @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

  • Hoping for the best obviously but it's possible that Baltimore and Cleveland, arguably the 2 best teams in the division, might both miss out on the playoffs, and the weakest team outside of Cincy gets in.

  • I don't see the problem. How else can we pull a classic Brownsian finish? First COVID out the WR room. 2nd Have the Raiders lose by one point. Now we are all set up!!?

  • @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

    @hoorta said:

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

    I think D'Ernest Johnson will be the PR.