Saturday Games
-
What a bonehead coaches decision what a bonehead defensive play.
-
There were so many bad decisions and bad plays that I want to pull my hair out!! Both teams sucked but not nearly as bad as their coaching. You don’t give up a touchdown with seconds left being down 1 to settle for a field goal. You score and then go for 2 pt conversion. Even if you don’t get the 2, they then need a TD to win, not a FG. Idiots!
-
How the hell did the Browns lose to that team?
That was the worst NFL game I’ve watched in a long while.
-
Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...
Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...
I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off. All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year?
-
Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...
I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off. All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year?
-
I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.
-
-
-
I don't see the problem. How else can we pull a classic Brownsian finish? First COVID out the WR room. 2nd Have the Raiders lose by one point. Now we are all set up!!?
-
-
Zombo said:
First of all, there are no scenarios where Cleveland and Baltimore are BOTH out, and secondly, if the Dolphins beat the Bills next week, WE can knock the Ravens out by beating the Jets and Steelers.
You guys don't think we can beat the Jets with backup receivers?? Have you been watching either team this year?
Zombo
I certainly do. And here is my Wild Ass prediction: NFL rushing record is 296 yards by Adrian Peterson. Chubb breaks that today and becomes the first player in NFL history to rush for 300 yards.
-
Questionable PI on the Phins. We will take it
Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.
Questionable PI on the Phins. We will take it
Questionable? That's putting it mildly...
All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...
Tua looks pretty good for garbage...
As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.
-
-
Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.
Questionable PI on the Phins. We will take it
Questionable? That's putting it mildly...
All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...
Tua looks pretty good for garbage...
As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.
Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.
Questionable? That's putting it mildly...
Tua looks pretty good for garbage...
As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.
Tua has no drive on his passes .. He's noodle armed... His accuracy disappears after 10 yrds downfield...
-
Zombo said:
Dude, snap out of it! We're going 12-4!
Z
Reality sucks, doesn't it? Knew (almost) for sure when they announced the coivd inactives, the Browns were toast. Santa once again delivers the Browns a BIG LUMP.... Didn't help Baker baked up a bunch of turnovers, and in general, played like BAD Baker Santa...
Very giving to the Jets, however...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login