Skip to content

Saturday Games

The Browns Board
63 19 1.9k 1
  • I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

  • I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    We hope

  • @hoorta said:

    I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  🙁  

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

  • Hoping for the best obviously but it's possible that Baltimore and Cleveland, arguably the 2 best teams in the division, might both miss out on the playoffs, and the weakest team outside of Cincy gets in.

  • I don't see the problem. How else can we pull a classic Brownsian finish? First COVID out the WR room. 2nd Have the Raiders lose by one point. Now we are all set up!!?

  • @icecube said:

    Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

    @hoorta said:

    Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

    I think D'Ernest Johnson will be the PR. 

  • Zombo said:

    First of all, there are no scenarios where Cleveland and Baltimore are BOTH out, and secondly, if the Dolphins beat the Bills next week, WE can knock the Ravens out by beating the Jets and Steelers.

    You guys don't think we can beat the Jets with backup receivers?? Have you been watching either team this year?

    Zombo

    I certainly do.  And here is my Wild Ass prediction:    NFL rushing record is 296 yards by Adrian Peterson.     Chubb breaks that today and becomes the first player in NFL history to rush for 300 yards. 

  • Questionable PI on the Phins.  We will take it 

    Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Questionable PI on the Phins.  We will take it 

    Questionable? That's putting it mildly...

    @nickers said:

    All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...

    Tua looks pretty good for garbage...

    As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.

  • WTF was that last night ? good going raiders thanks for nothing

  • WTF was that last night ? good going raiders thanks for nothing

    @atom said:

    WTF was that last night ? good going raiders thanks for nothing

    Disgusting last two minutes.  Miami owes NE and Las Vegas both laid down for them back to back weeks 

  • Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Questionable PI on the Phins.  We will take it 

    Questionable? That's putting it mildly...

    @nickers said:

    All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...

    Tua looks pretty good for garbage...

    As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.

    @tour2ma said:

    Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.

    Questionable? That's putting it mildly...

    Tua looks pretty good for garbage...

    As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.

     Tua has no drive on his passes .. He's noodle armed... His accuracy disappears after 10 yrds downfield...

  • Zombo said:

    Dude, snap out of it! We're going 12-4!

    Z

    Reality sucks, doesn't it?   Knew (almost) for sure when they announced the coivd inactives, the Browns were toast. Santa once again delivers the Browns a BIG LUMP....  Didn't help Baker baked up a bunch of turnovers, and in general, played like BAD Baker Santa... 🙁    Very giving to the Jets, however... 🙁   

    Coal GIFs | Tenor