Urban Meyer with NFL Interest?
-
Do you think he'd be successful in the NFL?
(Some posters' answers I'll take with a grain of salt...)
-
Buckeye Fan here...
He will be okay. Later in his career he’s become a good CEO. He will surround himself with a great staff. I think he will modify his scheme enough on offense to make it happen.
His success like most NFL coaches will be depend on the QB position.
-
His brain not on the fritz anymore?
-
Do you think he'd be successful in the NFL?
(Some posters' answers I'll take with a grain of salt...)
Do you think he'd be successful in the NFL?
(Some posters' answers I'll take with a grain of salt...)
I do not think he would be successful in the NFL. I think what makes him so great is his recruiting. Yes he is a decent x and o coach but recruiting makes him great. There isn't recruiting in the NFL so I don't see him being that successful.
-
Do you think he'd be successful in the NFL?
(Some posters' answers I'll take with a grain of salt...)
Do you think he'd be successful in the NFL?
(Some posters' answers I'll take with a grain of salt...)
Who knows. I didn't think Pete Carroll would be all that good in the NFL but he is. Jimmy Johnson...wasn't sure about him...it worked.
I thought Steve Spurrier would be good.....not so much.
Jim Harbaugh should try to go back to the NFL. Don't the Lions need a coach. He was better as an NFL coach.
Going back: John Robinson did well in both.
Bobby Ross won a national championship and got the Chargers to their only Super Bowl.
Cliff Kingsbury was really a mediocre college coach.....and is fair as an NFL coach......there have been a lot worse.
Don't know if we can include Barry Switzer. He did win both multiple National Championship AND a Super Bowl.
Butch Davis could have been good at both.....but.....
Then we go really go back....to Paul Brown. National Championships in High School, at Ohio St. and many in the Pros
Dick Vermeil did well in both venues.
I am sure there are others.....bad and good.
-
-
I thought Nick Saban would be good in the NFL, but kind of like Cleveland, wrong team and wrong owner.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
