STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!
-
Some of the older guys on this board might remember Mike Curtis, Hall of Fame linebacker for the Baltimore Colts.
Dude got the nickname 'Mad Dog' honestly. During one game vs the Dolphins, a drunk fan ran onto the field and ran off with the ball.
Unfortunately for the fan, he ran into the path of Curtis. Mad Dog lit him up. "I was at my workplace, and he was interfering with my job"
I thought the latter post was where you were going as I read the first line of your former post.
I was already picturing Curtis driving Gipper into the turf...
One of the few times you've disappointed me...
-
Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them. Gunz?

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.
And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.
I really wish they'd fix that...
Meanwhile back at the thread....
Lack of mention of cases in their injury Reports made me curious as to how much PTG has been impacted by Covid. Turns out they've had their share of impact, 13 in all, mostly in November and mostly of the "close contact" variety. However there have been 5 confirmed positives and there are a couple more individuals for whom no classification was released.
Here's a link to a summary that's a quick scroll thru...
-
Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them. Gunz?

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.
And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.
I really wish they'd fix that...
Meanwhile back at the thread....
Lack of mention of cases in their injury Reports made me curious as to how much PTG has been impacted by Covid. Turns out they've had their share of impact, 13 in all, mostly in November and mostly of the "close contact" variety. However there have been 5 confirmed positives and there are a couple more individuals for whom no classification was released.
Here's a link to a summary that's a quick scroll thru...
Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them. Gunz?

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.
And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.
I really wish they'd fix that...
In the words of Joe Theisman....NO ONE gives a FLYING FADOODLE about what you think on this matter.
-
Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them. Gunz?

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.
And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.
I really wish they'd fix that...
In the words of Joe Theisman....NO ONE gives a FLYING FADOODLE about what you think on this matter.
In the words of Joe Theisman....NO ONE gives a FLYING FADOODLE about what you think on this matter.
Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.
Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight.
It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.
-
Some of the older guys on this board might remember Mike Curtis, Hall of Fame linebacker for the Baltimore Colts.
Towards the end of a season where the Colts were fighting for their playoff lives, he stood up in the middle of a team meeting and told the team that they were going to win the remaining three regular season games, and then win the two playoff games and the Super Bowl. "I am going to keep playing like I always do, and the rest of you are going to give all you have for every single practice and every single game for the rest of the season. And if any of you don't, I will whip your ass. Remember that I said this, because I will."
The Browns need a Mike Curtis on their team this week. Losing to the Steelers is not a fucking option.
Curtis is not in the HOF......but he was a very good, very tough....and yes, very vocal LB.
And yes, the Browns could use a man like Herbert Hoov.......errr, I mean like Mike Curtis again.
Curtis is not in the HOF......but he was a very good, very tough....and yes, very vocal LB.
And yes, the Browns could use a man like Herbert Hoov.......errr, I mean like Mike Curtis again.
-
In the words of Joe Theisman....NO ONE gives a FLYING FADOODLE about what you think on this matter.
Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.
Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight.
It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.
Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.
Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight.
It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.
I'm glad someone mentioned the name before me (even though I alluded to it).
About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling and the other just wants others to think they are smarter.
But just because it has always stuck in my mind, we are talking a person who tells everyone they are wrong, seems to think they are smarter than everyone, but also has said in the past that they didn't know who a player was because they weren't a Brown(I can't remember who, but I believe it was someone Browns had either just signed or many rumors they were going to, and not just a depth guy).
But apparently that person STILL believes that this back and forth is because of his opinion, and that it everyone else's fault. I just think that someone with an attitude of being better than others needs to be called out every now and then.
But don't worry fellas, he IS the smartest guy on here. He can get all the answers for any question he asks from Google. But don't forget, if you don't answer for ANY reason you aren't smart enough. He is the only one who can answer them all, even if for some reason his question is flawed, YOU are wrong.
And please gentlemen don't possibly misunderstand, if something is on official records that obviously doesn't make it a fact, because someone will argue that he doesn't agree so it isn't a fact.
-
No One? I'd like a roll call...

Meanwhile here's another thought...
At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster... I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?
No One? I'd like a roll call...

Meanwhile here's another thought...
At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster... I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?
This boils down to the ersatz NFL season we're experiencing Tour. Profits over quality. We need to put huge ***** after this season. So you have covid problems? Too bad, so sad. You're going a lose a game playing without your starting WRs, or Denver without a real QB. Pardon my French- but that's a fucking joke, and the NFL damn well knows it.
Come on- lets see KC play the the Bills minus Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill... Right on- totally fair.
-
No One? I'd like a roll call...

Meanwhile here's another thought...
At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster... I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?
I'd like a roll call...

At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster... I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?
1) Ya can't keep 8 WR's active at this point...
LWR 80 Landry, Jarvis T/Mia 11 Peoples-Jones, Donovan 20/6 84 Bradley**, Ja'Marcus CF20 00 Hollins, Alexander P/Min RWR 82 Higgins, Rashard 16/5 12 Hodge, KhaDarel W/LAR 18 Hall, Marvin W/Det 16 Willies, Derrick CF18 2) Lamm & Harris seem highly iffy to play.. Slide Wills & Teller in..with slim help
LT 70 Lamm, Kendall U/Hou 71 Wills Jr., Jedrick 20/1 LG 75 Bitonio, Joel 14/2 C 64 Tretter, JC U/GB RG 53 Harris, Nick 20/5 77 Teller, Wyatt T/Buf RT 78 Conklin, Jack U/Ten 68 Dunn, Michael SF20 3) Limited Corners & LB's talent..Got unproven Safety's, but for 1
SAM 50 Phillips, Jacob 20/3 44 Takitaki, Sione 19/3 MLB 55 Davis, Tae W/NYG WLB 51 Wilson, Mack 19/5 52 Lee, Elijah W/Det LCB 28 Johnson, Kevin U/Buf 36 Stewart Jr., MJ W/TB SS 33 Harrison, Ronnie T/Jax 37 Thompson, Tedric W/KC 41 Meander, Montrel W/NYJ FS 29 Redwine, Sheldrick 19/4 35 Moffatt, Jovante CF20 RCB 39 Mitchell, Terrance U/KC 20 Thomas, Tavierre W/Arz 34 Jackson, Robert SF18 CB 20 Thomas, Tavierre W/Arz 34 Jackson, Robert SF18 4.) PS has a 16 player Covid limit.(my count 12). were shy & might Berry steal from another teams roster again? Regular Tested on squads, can now walk in & play
PS 67 Taylor**, Alex OT 17 Lauletta**, Kyle QB 49 Kelly, John RB 66 Ivie IV, Joey DT 86 Markway, Kyle TE PS 9 McCrane**, Matthew PK 38 Green, AJ CB 43 Stanton, Johnny RB 69 Malveaux, Cameron DE 00 Iwuagwu, Cordel OG PS 00 Day, Sheldon DT 15 Switzer, Ryan WR 5.) Covid-reserve ? .... ? ? ?
Joseph may come off Friday?
JEEPERS! what a mess ?...... Happy New Year! Can't wait till today's practice... WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT?
-
When Gunz and Gipper go at it l do my impersonation of the Tootsie Pop owl.
How many thumb swipes does it take to get past a Gipper/Gunz debate?
One...two...thu-ree...
Four...
Next page...
Five...Six...
-
2021....the Year of the Browns!
No new Covid staff member cases to report.. Waiting on NFL clearance, to now get a walk-thru in maybe around 1 PM
Once the #Browns get the green light from the #NFL to practice today, it will be moved indoors and closed to the media because of COVID-19 protocols...Grossi reports.... Freezing Rain is moving practice indoors.. I'm reporting ?... no media to 'Hack anything up into the air in our indoor practice Bubble" ? -
Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.
Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight.
It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.
I'm glad someone mentioned the name before me (even though I alluded to it).
About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling and the other just wants others to think they are smarter.
But just because it has always stuck in my mind, we are talking a person who tells everyone they are wrong, seems to think they are smarter than everyone, but also has said in the past that they didn't know who a player was because they weren't a Brown(I can't remember who, but I believe it was someone Browns had either just signed or many rumors they were going to, and not just a depth guy).
But apparently that person STILL believes that this back and forth is because of his opinion, and that it everyone else's fault. I just think that someone with an attitude of being better than others needs to be called out every now and then.
But don't worry fellas, he IS the smartest guy on here. He can get all the answers for any question he asks from Google. But don't forget, if you don't answer for ANY reason you aren't smart enough. He is the only one who can answer them all, even if for some reason his question is flawed, YOU are wrong.
And please gentlemen don't possibly misunderstand, if something is on official records that obviously doesn't make it a fact, because someone will argue that he doesn't agree so it isn't a fact.
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.
About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...
Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".
-
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.
About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...
Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last night.
Please no more positives. The Browns edition of 48 Hours.
-
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.
About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...
Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.
Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".
Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.
- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else
- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it
- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently
- Both take no responsibility for their actions
- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right
-
No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...
Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/
Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.
Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".
Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.
- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else
- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it
- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently
- Both take no responsibility for their actions
- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right
Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.
- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else
- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it
- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently
- Both take no responsibility for their actions
- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right
Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.
Now thinking "Ghoulie"?
-
Meanwhile back at the thread #73...
https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-terrell-edmunds-chris-boswell-out-with-injuries-vs-browns/
-
Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.
- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else
- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it
- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently
- Both take no responsibility for their actions
- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right
Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.
Now thinking "Ghoulie"?
-
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
-
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


