Skip to content

STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!

Locked The Browns Board
196 23 4.9k
  • @hoorta said:

    Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.  

    Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight. 

    It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.  

    I'm glad someone mentioned the name before me (even though I alluded to it).

    About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling and the other just wants others to think they are smarter.

    But just because it has always stuck in my mind, we are talking a person who tells everyone they are wrong, seems to think they are smarter than everyone, but also has said in the past that they didn't know who a player was because they weren't a Brown(I can't remember who, but I believe it was someone Browns had either just signed or many rumors they were going to, and not just a depth guy).

    But apparently that person STILL believes that this back and forth is because of his opinion, and that it everyone else's fault. I just think that someone with an attitude of being better than others needs to be called out every now and then.

    But don't worry fellas, he IS the smartest guy on here. He can get all the answers for any question he asks from Google. But don't forget, if you don't answer for ANY reason you aren't smart enough. He is the only one who can answer them all, even if for some reason his question is flawed, YOU are wrong. 

    And please gentlemen don't possibly misunderstand, if something is on official records that obviously doesn't make it a fact, because someone will argue that he doesn't agree so it isn't a fact.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

    @gunz41 said:

    About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...

    Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

  • No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

    @gunz41 said:

    About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...

    Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last night. 

    Please no more positives. The Browns edition of 48 Hours. 

  • No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

    @gunz41 said:

    About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...

    Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

    Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

    Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

    - Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

    - Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

    - Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

    - Both take no responsibility for their actions 

    - Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

  • @tour2ma said:

    No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

    Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

    Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

    Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

    Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

    - Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

    - Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

    - Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

    - Both take no responsibility for their actions 

    - Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @gunz41 said:

    Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

    - Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

    - Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

    - Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

    - Both take no responsibility for their actions 

    - Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

    Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.

    Now thinking "Ghoulie"?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
  • @gunz41 said:

    Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

    - Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

    - Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

    - Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

    - Both take no responsibility for their actions 

    - Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

    Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.

    Now thinking "Ghoulie"?

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.

    Now thinking "Ghoulie"?

    Certainly wasn't you

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    Well this is entertaining. ??

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

  • Well this is entertaining. ??

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Well this is entertaining. ??

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

  • @vagitron said:

    Well this is entertaining. ??

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @sdbacker80 said:

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.

    In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on? 

    All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.

    Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?

  • Well this is entertaining. ??

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Well this is entertaining. ??... That's why we login here... how bout you?

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. Garrett was chosen cause ya get 1 team captain choice per game. He's up! It twas your media that started 1st on Tomlin...And once again...Tomlin put it to bed first, to than again, he can't control your Puss's mouth, that now today want's a Garrett invitation card..  

    The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. Tomlin is made out like the Media savior every week..Thou he, could not handle the Antonio Brown drama, nor not the JUJU dancing on team logo's... Does Tomlin enjoy having a habit, of adding gasoline to fires before stomping them out? ? 

    You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. That Puss could not lead Girl Scouts to Girl Scout Cookie's ?

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset.  Your Welcome! ! And Happy New Year ?....

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    chief of staff Callie Brownson will fill in for wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
  • @vagitron said:

    Well this is entertaining. ??... That's why we login here... how bout you?

    And side note*

    Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. Garrett was chosen cause ya get 1 team captain choice per game. He's up! It twas your media that started 1st on Tomlin...And once again...Tomlin put it to bed first, to than again, he can't control your Puss's mouth, that now today want's a Garrett invitation card..  

    The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. Tomlin is made out like the Media savior every week..Thou he, could not handle the Antonio Brown drama, nor not the JUJU dancing on team logo's... Does Tomlin enjoy having a habit, of adding gasoline to fires before stomping them out? ? 

    You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. That Puss could not lead Girl Scouts to Girl Scout Cookie's ?

    End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset.  Your Welcome! ! And Happy New Year ?....

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    First and foremost I meant gipper getting fried being entertaining. I don't give a single shit otherwise about this game. I just hope we get through it healthy. As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.

    Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.

    Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?

    I sincerely doubt Rudolph is going for the coin toss. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.

    In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on? 

    All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @gunz41 said:

    I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.

    In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on? 

    All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...

    Yea, that's why I said I might be being dramatic. Stephanski has said he wants to put it to bed. It just doesn't feel that way with this. I also get sending him out as one of your best players if not the best. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    @vagitron said:

    Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

    Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

    mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CNa-vv8F&r

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    steelers draft dirty players ...like troy pollywannacheapshotu\