STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!
-
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.
In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on?
All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...
I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.
In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on?
All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...
Yea, that's why I said I might be being dramatic. Stephanski has said he wants to put it to bed. It just doesn't feel that way with this. I also get sending him out as one of your best players if not the best.
-
You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game?
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing.
-
-
-
steelers draft dirty players ...like troy pollywannacheapshotu\
-
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
How can you really be this stupid?
Why are the Browns playing Garrett. Hmm....let me see: because this is a must win; because he is now healthy; because we have a better chance to win with him; because he is our best defensive player on a team that isn't that great defensively and which is missing a number of other defensive starter; because it is a must win game.
How can you really be this stupid.
I repeated myself twice because I figured you would be too dumb to figure things out if I only things once.
-
You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game?
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing.
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing.
He is sent out as captain because He IS a defensive captain and has been going out for the coin toss all season when he has played.
Again, how can you be so dumb as to ask that question? Why should the Browns give a flying fuck about Rudolph the Racist Reindeers sensibility.
Or, maybe he sent Garrett out to tell him "watch your head"!
-
First and foremost I meant gipper getting fried being entertaining. I don't give a single shit otherwise about this game. I just hope we get through it healthy. As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along.
As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. Tomlin is a defensive motivation speaker playing head coach.. He still couldn't tell AB where to lineup at on a play sheet. But could only tell AB to just grab on to Ben's coattail's & ride too.. Again...Which guy was shown the door?
A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along. ?... It's not a Browns fan thing to know dick about anywho....
-
First and foremost I meant gipper getting fried being entertaining. I don't give a single shit otherwise about this game. I just hope we get through it healthy. As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along.
First and foremost I meant gipper getting fried being entertaining.
You only wish that were the case.
I don't give a single shit otherwise about this game.
Yes you do. If you say that you would not care if the Steelers can keep the Browns out of the playoffs, you are a liar. Or, you really are NOT a Steeler fan.
I just hope we get through it healthy.
Don't count on it.
As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along.
No one is following along because no one cares about that situation...except you, clearly.
-
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
-
Well this is entertaining. ??
And side note*
Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears.
End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum.
-
You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game?
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing.
-
Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me.
I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.
Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?
Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?
More in my mind that by making MG Captain Stef expects him to both ball out and stay in control of his emotions.
I've no doubt MG would have anyway, but the added responsibility can't hurt.
Also have no doubt that PTG is likely to try to bait MG before, during and after plays.
-
I'm concerned about our RG position. Teller is still listed as questionable. And he was limited in practices. If he has to come out of the game because he's actually not well enough to play, with Hubbard on IR and Nick Harris out with a knee, who's going to come in? - We need Teller's high ankles taped up really well.
-
@vagitron said:
A block? Cool cal. Great take.
A blindside on the opposing QB is not just a "block".
A blindside on the opposing QB is not just a "block".
There is a difference between dirty hits and football hits. He was going to tackle Antonio Brown, shit happens. I also know there is a fine line but if you are going in to make a tackle just as if you are a qb and you decide to tuck the ball and run you are subject to football type plays. Your comment is in the "pussification of the game" category.
-
Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?
More in my mind that by making MG Captain Stef expects him to both ball out and stay in control of his emotions.
I've no doubt MG would have anyway, but the added responsibility can't hurt.
Also have no doubt that PTG is likely to try to bait MG before, during and after plays.
More in my mind that by making MG Captain Stef expects him to both ball out and stay in control of his emotions.
I've no doubt MG would have anyway, but the added responsibility can't hurt.
Also have no doubt that PTG is likely to try to bait MG before, during and after plays.
No one is going to try and "bait" Myles Garrett. You are normally pretty level headed, get a grip. Why would anyone want to bait that? for what gain? to help ruin someones career?
Look i know you all have had your ass throttled by the steelers for most of your lives, i'm also not saying this to come across any type of way. The Steelers aren't run that way and if the Browns had been more competitive you wouldn't focus in on hits or plays like this to the degree some of you do now. It's football, not freeze tag.
-
Back at ya, Vag... but sure hope your time estimate is pessimistic.
BTW... what was your original, chosen screen-name?
We aren't going to be beyond this in 6 months. I see the stupidity every single day as a business owner really linked into my community. My original screen name was snatch98.
-
Are you aware Stef has been rotating the Captaincy all season?
sorry for all the quotes, i didn't want to read this entire thread. Yes I'm aware, i find it amusing he waited to send out Garrett for this one. I don't anticipate anything happening, AT ALL. However if he is "over it" and just wants to be "beyond it" like he claims he should have trotted out Garrett in a different game, especially not one where Rudolph is starting. I'm surprised Mr. Pants Shitter Colin Cowherd isn't already talking about it on his "high porch"
-
More in my mind that by making MG Captain Stef expects him to both ball out and stay in control of his emotions.
I've no doubt MG would have anyway, but the added responsibility can't hurt.
Also have no doubt that PTG is likely to try to bait MG before, during and after plays.
No one is going to try and "bait" Myles Garrett. You are normally pretty level headed, get a grip. Why would anyone want to bait that? for what gain? to help ruin someones career?
Look i know you all have had your ass throttled by the steelers for most of your lives, i'm also not saying this to come across any type of way. The Steelers aren't run that way and if the Browns had been more competitive you wouldn't focus in on hits or plays like this to the degree some of you do now. It's football, not freeze tag.
No one is going to try and "bait" Myles Garrett. You are normally pretty level headed, get a grip. Why would anyone want to bait that? for what gain? to help ruin someones career?
I'm not talking about goading him into ripping off their helmet, etc.
But to put, as you said, one of our "best players" off his game? Of course they will.
Give me a little credit...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

