Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. VIALS DESTROYED by Democrats

VIALS DESTROYED by Democrats

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
7 Posts 7 Posters 177 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 18k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #1
    Wis. hospital worker ‘intentionally’ pulled vaccines from refrigeration
    VIALS DESTROYED

    Wis. hospital worker ‘intentionally’ pulled vaccines from refrigeration

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 15k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Where is the democrat part? 

      News flash - people working in hospitals aren't heroes and they don't even have to have intelligence. My sister is a MSN that is she holds a degree as a master of science in nursing and I don't respect her intelligence. I love her but she's not a particularly bright bulb. 

      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
      Browns149B W 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think I will wait until the vaccines are officially FDA approved.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        KvoetheK 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

          I think I will wait until the vaccines are officially FDA approved.

          Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 3k Posts
          • 924 Reputation
          KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
          #4

          @diehardbrownsfan said:

          I think I will wait until the vaccines are officially FDA approved.

          Wait till you see who biden picks to run the FDA 

          ??

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T The Cysko Kid

            Where is the democrat part? 

            News flash - people working in hospitals aren't heroes and they don't even have to have intelligence. My sister is a MSN that is she holds a degree as a master of science in nursing and I don't respect her intelligence. I love her but she's not a particularly bright bulb. 

            Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @the-cysko-kid said:

            Where is the democrat part? 

            It’s a horrible thing that is reported on foxnews. Therefore, it must have been a democrat that did it

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T The Cysko Kid

              Where is the democrat part? 

              News flash - people working in hospitals aren't heroes and they don't even have to have intelligence. My sister is a MSN that is she holds a degree as a master of science in nursing and I don't respect her intelligence. I love her but she's not a particularly bright bulb. 

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @the-cysko-kid said:

              Where is the democrat part? 

              I think they are waiting until they can find some sort of way to blame Republicans. Just a guess. If they can't it won't get very much traction. By the way I have to look up the article with the headline that something like 60% I bailed care workers who refusing to take it?

              News flash - people working in hospitals aren't heroes and they don't even have to have intelligence. My sister is a MSN that is she holds a degree as a master of science in nursing and I don't respect her intelligence. I love her but she's not a particularly bright bulb. 

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                @the-cysko-kid said:

                Where is the democrat part? 

                It’s a horrible thing that is reported on foxnews. Therefore, it must have been a democrat that did it

                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 20k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browns149 said:

                It’s a horrible thing that is reported on foxnews. Therefore, it must have been a democrat that did it

                Heard 500 doses not destroyed, but maybe ineffective.  Guess we're going to have to guard that stuff like we do narcotics. References of hospital employee\addicts stealing hospital opioid narcotics furnished on request- and it happens a shit ton of times every year. 

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate