Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
2 Posts 2 Posters 227 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Here is the deal boys and girls:     here are some movies and songs that are often reviled,  but guess what:

    I like them:

    Songs:   

     We Built this City.....Jefferson Starship.       

    Wannabe:  Spice Girls.   

     I Believe in Love   Cher.   

    Movies: 

     Waterworld.     

    The Postman  (incidentally, both starring Kevin Costner).   

    Battleship.   

    Godfather Part III.   

    Star Wars The Phantom Menace  (though admittedly I could have done without Jar Jar Binks, and yes I admit that the kid that played Anakin was a wooden doll.....I just loved Liam Neeson in this)

    Dave.     ( I don't see how anyone cannot like this movie...but I hear they don't)

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I love “We Built This City”. I consider it one of the greatest minimalist guitar rock songs ever written. 
       

      The Spice Girls song is fun for me too. My daughter took a liking to that song so that sorta influences it for me. She has 4 female roommates and they all apparently like the Spice Girls enough to dress up as them for Halloween last year. She was Baby Spice.

      The Phantom Menace imo was the best of that trilogy. 

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate