Vikings
-
This show has been around a few years and has 6 seasons. I just started on it a month plus ago and am now into season 3.
It’s damn good. I figure anyone who likes Game of Thrones would dig it.
Anyone seen it? No spoilers please.
-
Saw like the first 3 seasons then lost track of it.
It was OK, but my interest waned.
Not nearly as good as Game of Thrones. Nor as good as The Last Kingdom, which covers some of the same events and characters.
-
Saw like the first 3 seasons then lost track of it.
It was OK, but my interest waned.
Not nearly as good as Game of Thrones. Nor as good as The Last Kingdom, which covers some of the same events and characters.
Saw like the first 3 seasons then lost track of it.
It was OK, but my interest waned.
Not nearly as good as Game of Thrones. Nor as good as The Last Kingdom, which covers some of the same events and characters.
I’m in to season 3 and so far there have been some edge of the seat moments for me. With it being a History channel show l assume they aim for historical accuracies, but l don’t know that for sure.
I’ll have to look into the Last Kingdom. Thanks for that.
-
Saw like the first 3 seasons then lost track of it.
It was OK, but my interest waned.
Not nearly as good as Game of Thrones. Nor as good as The Last Kingdom, which covers some of the same events and characters.
I’m in to season 3 and so far there have been some edge of the seat moments for me. With it being a History channel show l assume they aim for historical accuracies, but l don’t know that for sure.
I’ll have to look into the Last Kingdom. Thanks for that.
I’m in to season 3 and so far there have been some edge of the seat moments for me. With it being a History channel show l assume they aim for historical accuracies, but l don’t know that for sure.
I’ll have to look into the Last Kingdom. Thanks for that.
i loved the books but the TV series sucked.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login