Jan. 2-3 Gamegear...
-
Vintage 1980's AFC Central Champs shirt, New fitted hat, "lucky" Browns dog doll that has 4 different sayings when squeezed, and a handful of signature Browns Xanax. ?
-
-
No way, I hate that team up north. That is the high school helmet, where I coach.
-
No way, I hate that team up north. That is the high school helmet, where I coach.
No way, I hate that team up north. That is the high school helmet, where I coach.
OK then...

-
No way, I hate that team up north. That is the high school helmet, where I coach.
No way, I hate that team up north. That is the high school helmet, where I coach.
Whereabouts in Central PA do you live?
I have a friend who lives in Clarion, and know quite a few people who went to school there.
-
-
Oh, I got this for Christmas... just need to get the right type of flagpole for it.
Dude, that is sweet!
-
M. J. Stewart Jr. is listed behind Ward and Johnson, both out.
Tae Davis is listed as the backup to Goodson at Mike lb.
I think Redwine will start in place of Sendejo.
Joseph and Harrison are back at safety....
I think Jacob Phillips is back....
no worries here....
kick squealer arse anyways.
-
According to Jay Glazer the entire Browns team had to get rapid testing this morning, and wasn't able to get to the stadium until 11am or so.
Not sure what is going on in Berea, but things seem to be coming off the rails concerning this and the Browns at the absolute worst time.
-
Whatcha got lined up?
Me?
- Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
- Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.
Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.
Stay tuned for details.
- Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.
Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.
Stay tuned for details.
The "details"...
Clockwise from the top...
- Plate bracket
- Bernie Bear
- Baker ** New this Christmas **
- JB's authentic #32
- London pennant
- Bumper sticker
- Gnome... he's shy...
-
And the OSU wardrobe hits the hamper...
... but the Browns gear is again folded for reuse.
And "The Shrine" stays put as well!
Only concern is whether the Christmas tree is part of it??? Did establish Sunday note that it does not need to be lit, but is it safe to store it away?
Need some thoughts here...
-
And the OSU wardrobe hits the hamper...
... but the Browns gear is again folded for reuse.
And "The Shrine" stays put as well!
Only concern is whether the Christmas tree is part of it??? Did establish Sunday note that it does not need to be lit, but is it safe to store it away?
Need some thoughts here...
And the OSU wardrobe hits the hamper...
... but the Browns gear is again folded for reuse.
And "The Shrine" stays put as well!
Only concern is whether the Christmas tree is part of it??? Did establish Sunday note that it does not need to be lit, but is it safe to store it away?
Need some thoughts here...
Are you crazy? ?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



