Skip to content

Jan. 2-3 Gamegear...

The Browns Board
26 11 617
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #1

    Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Real men watch football naked.

    At least that’s what l tell them when l get kicked out of sports bars.

  • Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #3

    @tour2ma said:

    Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    Somewhere I have that #2 jersey. If the lose and don't make the playoffs, I'll wear it for for a week.?

    PS-but if we win, out comes #95!!?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Friday- OSU pullover.

    Saturday- obnoxious Orange Browns Elf Hat 

    Sunday Morning- Shirt before the Shirt.  “I woke up feeling dangerous” shirt.

    Then The Browns Hoodie which is 6-1 this year 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Go hoodie!

    The Tavern is open tonite.

  • Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    I wore the usual OSU grey shirt, and red cap. Sunday- it's always the #46 white jersey.  Should we win. I'll post a few pictures of the Man Cave...  

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Today: Gray fleece pants & Ohio State hoodie.

    Sunday: White Baker jersey & "undraftable Baker Mayfield" hoodie.

    Mike

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Nick Chubb brown jersey for Sunday. 

  • S Silver slayer wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Brown 6 jersey for flight to Vegas today 

    White 24 jersey for tomorrow 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Vintage 1980's AFC Central Champs shirt, New fitted hat, "lucky" Browns dog doll that has 4 different sayings when squeezed, and a handful of signature Browns Xanax. ?

  • C CentralPAdawg wrote on last edited by CentralPAdawg
    #11

    I will be watching from my Browns' man cave in Central PA.  This shirt says it all.

    browns.jpg

    689829061_IMG_14391904.jpg.9b8308c6b5169319c580f07c2c365a41.jpg

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #12

    ^ Sweet bar...

    ... but is that a Wolverine mini-helmet I see?

  • C CentralPAdawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

  • No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @centralpadawg said:

    No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

    OK then... 😉

  • No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @centralpadawg said:

    No way, I hate that team up north.   That is the high school helmet, where I coach.

    Whereabouts in Central PA do you live?

    I have a friend who lives in Clarion, and know quite a few people who went to school there. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Oh, I got this for Christmas... just need to get the right type of flagpole for it. 

    browns flag .jpg

  • Oh, I got this for Christmas... just need to get the right type of flagpole for it. 

    browns flag .jpg

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh, I got this for Christmas... just need to get the right type of flagpole for it. 

    Dude, that is sweet! 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    M. J. Stewart Jr. is listed behind Ward and Johnson, both out.

    Tae Davis is listed as the backup to Goodson at Mike lb.

    I think Redwine will start in place of Sendejo.

    Joseph and Harrison are back at safety....

    I think Jacob Phillips is back....

    no worries here....

    kick squealer arse anyways.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    According to Jay Glazer the entire Browns team had to get rapid testing this morning, and wasn't able to get to the stadium until 11am or so. 

    Not sure what is going on in Berea, but things seem to be coming off the rails concerning this and the Browns at the absolute worst time. 

  • Whatcha got lined up?

    Me?

    • Sat.: Vintage 2002 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, tOSU, National Champions tee with gray sweats...
    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tour2ma said:

    • Sun: Vintage "I Hate the Steelers" tee with white, never-before worn Cleveland Browns sweats.

    Also Sunday will be resurrecting "The Shrine"... my modest collection of Browns "stuff" by the TV. It is only brought out for the biggest of Big games... so it hasn't been assembled for quite some time.

    Stay tuned for details.

    The "details"...

    Clockwise from the top...

    • Plate bracket
    • Bernie Bear
    • Baker  ** New this Christmas **
    • JB's authentic #32
    • London pennant
    • Bumper sticker
    • Gnome... he's shy...

    1818993983_TheShrine.thumb.JPG.41352c08b16fe9f50387c375ae7bc26e.JPG