OSU vs. Clemson
-
-
Winching?
Do you mean wincing?
Yeah... what you said...
Although tia may actually be winching.
-
Sermon changes gears like a Porsche.
Sermon changes gears like a Porsche.
Kind of surprised it took so long for him to get serious playing time... Was he hurt earlier?
-
Winching?
Do you mean wincing?
You didn’t see the tow truck on their sideline?
-
Winching?
Do you mean wincing?
Yeah... what you said...
Although tia may actually be winching.
-
What a defensive struggle we’re witnessing.
-
I fucking despise Dabo Swinney.
If Ohio State wins, and if I was a player, I'd have a hard time not running up to him after the game and asking him how it feels to have the 11th best college team beat your ass.
-
Sermon changes gears like a Porsche.
Kind of surprised it took so long for him to get serious playing time... Was he hurt earlier?
Kind of surprised it took so long for him to get serious playing time... Was he hurt earlier?
I think they went into the season with Teague slated to be their main guy and it took half the season for Sermon to emerge. At least l think that’s what happened. And by half the season l mean like 3 games.
-
-
Fields must read NY paper clippings.. 5 TDs.. and has only missed on 5 of 24 attempts... "I think my ribs are fine thank you" 🥷
-
Fowler hates Ohio State
-
He made some good points on Fields...but the kid has just 20 starts and has some major tools. He needs time.
I don't know, he makes so many "What the fuck are you doing" moments that will be exposed in the NFL, IMO.
-
THat's a fumble
-
He made some good points on Fields...but the kid has just 20 starts and has some major tools. He needs time.
I don't know, he makes so many "What the fuck are you doing" moments that will be exposed in the NFL, IMO.
I don't know, he makes so many "What the fuck are you doing" moments that will be exposed in the NFL, IMO.
That’s called needing time...learning...getting coached up...sitting and watching. 20 starts.
41 TDs 3 INTs last season first full year
-
I don't know, he makes so many "What the fuck are you doing" moments that will be exposed in the NFL, IMO.
That’s called needing time...learning...getting coached up...sitting and watching. 20 starts.
41 TDs 3 INTs last season first full year
That’s called needing time...learning...getting coached up...sitting and watching. 20 starts.
Who gets that though?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

