OSU vs. Clemson
-
Targeting on the QB?....say it ain’t so.
Deja vu all over again.
Might screw OSU tonight and next week....but the defense is fired up !

-
I’m glad to see the Buckeye’s exploit the Achilles heel of Clemson, namely the interior of their O-line.
Hard hitting game.
-
I’m glad to see the Buckeye’s exploit the Achilles heel of Clemson, namely the interior of their O-line.
Hard hitting game.
-
Why is OSU throwing
-
Some Hittin tonight boys
-
NFL throw...Fields wow
With that said run the ball in the second half.
And Keep coming after Sunshine
-
So I guess the difference between a DQ and an ejection is that with a DQ you can stay on the sideline?
So I guess the difference between a DQ and an ejection is that with a DQ you can stay on the sideline?
? ? ?... Gay! the whole damn rule is a act of gayness... Don't ask me cause I'd never even google the gayness of the ruling,,, and btw... did i mention gay? ?
baller's like Jack Lambert can't even ball..the world has turned into softs & butthurts... no officials review needed... Rant Done! thanks!~ ?
Now on to that 2nd half patty cake-fest...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

