Browns schedule next year
-
lol. my wife changes her mind daily. I am looking at early retirement.
Well then, make up her mind for her. Subtley of course. I am also at that point....my wife retires at the end of May. And I have been semi-retired for a couple of years....though I still have my bi-monthly magistrate job that I am happy to retain, so we won't be moving soon, if ever. Plus, if we do go elsewhere, that destination may already be at least 75% determined since my daughter and her husband live in San Antonio. My son's ultimate destination is by no means determined yet, so that is the other 24%. The other 1% could be my free will....if such a thing exists at all.
-
it's leaning towards florida as my brother n law is about to retire from the Navy abd they own two houses there.
-
Browns opponents next year, after things have been decided here. They play the AFCW and the NFCN and the 3rd place teams in other AFC divisions:
2021
- Away
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Patriots
- Green Bay Packers
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Minnesota Vikings
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Los Angeles Chargers
Some possible opportunities for a decent away tailgate situation. Away games that fit that in my mind are the Chargers game (late in the year?). Vikings game or Packers game if scheduled mid to late October. Maybe the Chiefs.
Patriots could also work if timing is right. I will be in New England the end of Sept. not a huge way away from Foxboro in Connecticut.
My closest game will be...what...Cincinnati?! Jesus this is all bullshit. We played in Jax this year and I was all set to go, but obviously I didn't want to take my dad to a public event (he's old) . Jax is 2 hours away and my best friend lives there. This shit makes me so mad! I really wanted to see my boys play. ?
On a high note, I could go back to Pittsburgh next year. We haven't beaten them since the night I flew up to Pittsburgh to watch Tim Couch beat their asses. It was magical.
-
He's especially good at identifying those long shot "mudders" on rainy days at the track.
So Vegas is perfect?
He needed to move to Seattle...

-
My closest game will be...what...Cincinnati?! Jesus this is all bullshit. We played in Jax this year and I was all set to go, but obviously I didn't want to take my dad to a public event (he's old) . Jax is 2 hours away and my best friend lives there. This shit makes me so mad! I really wanted to see my boys play. ?
On a high note, I could go back to Pittsburgh next year. We haven't beaten them since the night I flew up to Pittsburgh to watch Tim Couch beat their asses. It was magical.
My closest game will be...what...Cincinnati?! Jesus this is all bullshit. We played in Jax this year and I was all set to go, but obviously I didn't want to take my dad to a public event (he's old) . Jax is 2 hours away and my best friend lives there. This shit makes me so mad! I really wanted to see my boys play. ?
On a high note, I could go back to Pittsburgh next year. We haven't beaten them since the night I flew up to Pittsburgh to watch Tim Couch beat their asses. It was magical.
You may as well just come up to Cleveland if you would go to Cincinnati.
-
Two questions:
1. Anyone hear when they will release the 2021 schedule? Usually Mid-April?
2. Anyone hear about decision to institute the 17 game schedule? The last I heard, which was a couple of months ago, it is probably better than 50/50 that they will do it for this coming season.
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/01/05/nfl-expanded-regular-season-17-games/
-
Two questions:
1. Anyone hear when they will release the 2021 schedule? Usually Mid-April?
2. Anyone hear about decision to institute the 17 game schedule? The last I heard, which was a couple of months ago, it is probably better than 50/50 that they will do it for this coming season.
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/01/05/nfl-expanded-regular-season-17-games/
Two questions:
1. Anyone hear when they will release the 2021 schedule? Usually Mid-April?
2. Anyone hear about decision to institute the 17 game schedule? The last I heard, which was a couple of months ago, it is probably better than 50/50 that they will do it for this coming season.
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/01/05/nfl-expanded-regular-season-17-games/
1. Either April 15 or April 22.
2. It will likely happen. Also could see a reduction of Preseason games from 4 to 3.
-
Two questions:
1. Anyone hear when they will release the 2021 schedule? Usually Mid-April?
2. Anyone hear about decision to institute the 17 game schedule? The last I heard, which was a couple of months ago, it is probably better than 50/50 that they will do it for this coming season.
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/01/05/nfl-expanded-regular-season-17-games/
1. Either April 15 or April 22.
2. It will likely happen. Also could see a reduction of Preseason games from 4 to 3.
1. Either April 15 or April 22.
2. It will likely happen. Also could see a reduction of Preseason games from 4 to 3.
I am pretty sure the additional real game makes the reduction in exhibition games a given.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login