Stefanski tests positive.
-
Summing up Browns developments: No new positive test results today. No high-risk close contacts from Tuesday's positive tests. Facility to remain closed all day, no live practice today. Game Sunday night at Pittsburgh remains on course, at this point, to be played as scheduled.Game on! Turn your programs to page Thursday ! ?
-
Well a week or two pause and a hotel bubble at least stops outside contact.
Case in point Haden got it outside the facility.
Newsflash... every team's first case came from the outside.
And a bubble now would kinda be like closing the barn doors after the horses have run away.
Of course according to Gipper the entire league has to have been vaccinated by now, so I guess the vaccines don't work... lol...
You can pay me the $100 when you see me, Gip...
Newsflash... every team's first case came from the outside.
And a bubble now would kinda be like closing the barn doors after the horses have run away.
Of course according to Gipper the entire league has to have been vaccinated by now, so I guess the vaccines don't work... lol...
You can pay me the $100 when you see me, Gip...
Well first off.....just like the NBA....NO one gets into the bubble unless they test negative. I would have thought that would have been and obvious requirement.
Second....I said it would not be surprising if the league were to try to exercise its influence to get its guys vaccinated ahead of most everyone else. They do not seem to have done that because the negative public relations repercussions could be something they would never want to deal with.....it would be worse public relations for them to do that than to live with teams getting decimated by the virus. (they must protect the shield....even at the cost of protecting their players health). Also, as predictable, this administration's incompetence has shown up in spades wherein only 10-15% of the people that were supposed to have been vaccinated so far have actually received it.
Third: where are you coming up with this $100 business. Am I missing something?
-
A former Viking Punter claims that Priefer....our interim coach for this game, used homophobic language (attitude) toward him. The punter was gay.
Boy, his female wife is going to be surprised by this news.
Our interim coach for the upcoming game used homophobic language towards Kluwe because he was on record for supporting gay rights and same sex marriage.
Boy, his female wife is going to be surprised by this news.
Our interim coach for the upcoming game used homophobic language towards Kluwe because he was on record for supporting gay rights and same sex marriage.
. I just skimmed the article, so maybe that is it.
-
Can you paraphrase the article please. Use to love deadspin before they hired some right-wing nutjob as the editor and he threaten to censor all stories that contained anything political, so all the writers quit and it's now and no pun intended a "dead site". I refuse to give them a click until it's in the wayback machine.
I'm with ya, it's just the old article that is recirculating. It was written a while ago. Essentially he supposedly said that we should send all the gays to an island and nuke it.
I'm with ya, it's just the old article that is recirculating. It was written a while ago. Essentially he supposedly said that we should send all the gays to an island and nuke it.
Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.
-
I'm with ya, it's just the old article that is recirculating. It was written a while ago. Essentially he supposedly said that we should send all the gays to an island and nuke it.
Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.
Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.
I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago.
-
Again, you actually thinking that they didn't explore it is delusional.
Have you any evidence that they explored it? I would hope that I am being delusional there....but am I?
And no, doing it now would be a complete logistics nightmare.
Nothing that the will to do so, the brains to do so , and quick action and money could not resolve.
But I am certainly not going to go into all of that.
You just did
All I will further comment, is just imagine how you would feel as a Chiefs or Packers player that EVERYTHING changes on you last minute and 90% of the advantage you EARNED is taken away.
Oh, it would suck for sure. (but think about how it would suck if Mahomes or Rodgers caught it....that would suck even more for them probably). Beside....as someone suggested....bubble up in KC and GB....though, yes, those grass fields couldn't probably take those 6 games.
Or even look at it in your orange colored glasses. I think everyone (even the Jets) would agree that if the Browns weren't without the WR that they would have won. Which would now have them sitting in 3rd and hosting. You think it would be right for NFL to take their EARNED PO game away?
Wait....are you saying that if the Browns beat the Jets, and then beat the Steelers, they would have won the division? I am not certain that would have been the case. Depends on the tiebreaker situation. I think division record would still have favored Pitt. I thought for some reason that we would have also needed the Colts to beat the Steelers. Not sure. Of course, if the division title did come down to that game.....none of those Steelers would have been sitting out for sure. Irrelevant now though.
Basically, I am saying that since a move doesn't make things worse for the Browns that you don't have another thought on it. But if it did, you would show more of an inclination to dive deeper, even if you came to the same conclusion.
I am not sure where you are going here. I am only thinking about how the league could avoid a possible disaster if several other playoff teams ended up facing the same crap we have to deal with now.
But, I will say that you are right about one thing: I don't care IF those other teams do have to face the same crap that I do. In my gut I kind of have enough Schadenfreud to wish some of them do have to. Terrible of me?
Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask.
If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.
Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.
The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.
As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.
And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.
But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams.
And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be.
You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game.
In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.
Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.
-
What makes people think pushing the playoffs back would help any team... including us?
Hello! McFly? Is anybody home? Pay attention.
We are talking about putting all the playoff teams in a bubble during that time...to assure no outside exposure. It worked for the NHL and the NBA. And that is just what the NCAA is doing with all 68 of the college basketball teams that will be part of March Madness.
Hello! McFly? Is anybody home? Pay attention.
We are talking about putting all the playoff teams in a bubble during that time...to assure no outside exposure. It worked for the NHL and the NBA. And that is just what the NCAA is doing with all 68 of the college basketball teams that will be part of March Madness.
the nfl have a helluva lot more people than the nba or nhl to put into a bubble so would you drop it allready
-
Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask.
If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.
Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.
The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.
As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.
And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.
But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams.
And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be.
You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game.
In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.
Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.
Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask.
Well....you said it would be delusional of me to think they did not have conversations about doing a bubble. So you seemed so sure of yourself I assumed you knew something. But by this then, what you are saying that I would also be delusional to think that they had had coversations. .
If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.
Well....it looks like none of us will get anything. We have no proof they did discuss, nor proof that they didn't .
Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.
The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.
I was not talking about ways to screw the Browns...it has nothing to do with the Browns. The Browns just coincidentally are the team that got burned. I was talking about ways that the Covid situation could screw up the league. I DO think the league had any number of conversations how they would deal with that...and implemented some of those ideas...for the regular season . But it seems that they had no contingency plans when it came to ensuring the viability of their playoffs at season's end.
As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.
Shoot me their number.
And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.
But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams.
And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be.
You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game.
In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.
Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.
Oh, I told you that it was a perverse thought....Schadenfreud. But I would wager that any number of other people on here had the same thought. (You included) What are you going to do about it? Except spew phony righteous indignation?
-
Hello! McFly? Is anybody home? Pay attention.
We are talking about putting all the playoff teams in a bubble during that time...to assure no outside exposure. It worked for the NHL and the NBA. And that is just what the NCAA is doing with all 68 of the college basketball teams that will be part of March Madness.
the nfl have a helluva lot more people than the nba or nhl to put into a bubble so would you drop it allready
the nfl have a helluva lot more people than the nba or nhl to put into a bubble so would you drop it allready
They also only have to do it for one game for half the playoff teams...plus I think the NFL playoffs have a much shorter duration than the NBA/NHL Playoffs. So since you asked....no, I don't think I will drop it.
But, it may be dropped of its own inertia, because it ain't happening (even if it should/could have) so the discussion is going to be irrelevant.
-
Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.
I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago.
I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago.
Same here. My gf has a 16 year old and 14 year old along with our twins. They don't care what you are and that's great. I don't give a shit what happens in someone else's bedroom as long as your not trying to shove shit up my butt, soo what's the big deal. Old people mostly suck.
-
Forget the bubble, Not Football Legitimate
-
Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask.
Well....you said it would be delusional of me to think they did not have conversations about doing a bubble. So you seemed so sure of yourself I assumed you knew something. But by this then, what you are saying that I would also be delusional to think that they had had coversations. .
If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.
Well....it looks like none of us will get anything. We have no proof they did discuss, nor proof that they didn't .
Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.
The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.
I was not talking about ways to screw the Browns...it has nothing to do with the Browns. The Browns just coincidentally are the team that got burned. I was talking about ways that the Covid situation could screw up the league. I DO think the league had any number of conversations how they would deal with that...and implemented some of those ideas...for the regular season . But it seems that they had no contingency plans when it came to ensuring the viability of their playoffs at season's end.
As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.
Shoot me their number.
And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.
But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams.
And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be.
You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game.
In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.
Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.
Oh, I told you that it was a perverse thought....Schadenfreud. But I would wager that any number of other people on here had the same thought. (You included) What are you going to do about it? Except spew phony righteous indignation?
My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.
1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.
2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.
3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.
Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV.
As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.
It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of.
Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me. In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too.
-
My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.
1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.
2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.
3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.
Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV.
As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.
It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of.
Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me. In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too.
My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.
No...actually....YOU are more like Ghoolie or worst ALL the time. You drivel on and on and on nonsensically....and bore everyone.
1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.
Not only are you boring, you are humorless. Clearly I don't want anyone else to have it....and you are incapable of discerning that was a jest. You must have some Ben Stein genes in you.
2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.
No....the only people I troll is you at this point. And occasionally Vag.....but that is even less these days.
3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.
So...I take this as an admission that you are as delusional as I am. (not that I didn't already know that.
Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV.
As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.
I don't know that I ever claimed that they didn't discuss it. I said they didn't make any contingency plans.
It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of.
Ditto...which is exactly what you expect of me.
Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me.
I have no rivalry with you. Never thought I did. But the way you seem to obsess on my posts...you apparently think there is something there.
In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too.
Well, again, this is another case of where you should see if your health insurance would cover a humor transplant for you. Or maybe you can see if Radio Shack can sell you a troll monitor.(yes, I am well aware that Radio Shack is defunct...but, are you?)
-
My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.
No...actually....YOU are more like Ghoolie or worst ALL the time. You drivel on and on and on nonsensically....and bore everyone.
1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.
Not only are you boring, you are humorless. Clearly I don't want anyone else to have it....and you are incapable of discerning that was a jest. You must have some Ben Stein genes in you.
2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.
No....the only people I troll is you at this point. And occasionally Vag.....but that is even less these days.
3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.
So...I take this as an admission that you are as delusional as I am. (not that I didn't already know that.
Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV.
As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.
I don't know that I ever claimed that they didn't discuss it. I said they didn't make any contingency plans.
It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of.
Ditto...which is exactly what you expect of me.
Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me.
I have no rivalry with you. Never thought I did. But the way you seem to obsess on my posts...you apparently think there is something there.
In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too.
Well, again, this is another case of where you should see if your health insurance would cover a humor transplant for you. Or maybe you can see if Radio Shack can sell you a troll monitor.(yes, I am well aware that Radio Shack is defunct...but, are you?)
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
-
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
Spin, spin, spin.
Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.
And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.
And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.
And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.
Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation.
And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion.
Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-
let's do some covid fuzzy math?
1-2-21(week 17) CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Browns announced Saturday afternoon that offensive line coach Bill Callahan and his assistant OL coach Scott Peters will sit out Sunday’s game vs. the Steelers because of COVID-19 protocols.
Earlier in the morning, the Browns announced that a second assistant coach had tested positive for the virus, and one of the aforementioned has. The other is a close contact. Callahan and Peters join receivers coach and passing game coordinator Chad O’Shea, who tested positive Wednesday and was ruled out for Sunday’s almost must-win game against the Steelers.
Wildcard at Pitt. Next---
Any players or coaches classified as high-risk close contacts for exposure as recently as Monday would be eligible to participate in Sunday’s game. For exposure to the virus Monday, the quarantine would run Tuesday through Saturday. In that case, those players or coaches could not travel Saturday with the team, but the Browns could arrange for private travel for the short trip to Pittsburgh.
Any chance we could get Bill Callahan back for Sunday night?
TE Coach Chad O'Shea should make it to Wildcard game? Edit--read he returned today to practice
Any possible player returns besides D. Ward ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
