Skip to content

Jedrick Wills Also Cited For Drag Racing, Second Driver Along With Rashard Higgins

The Browns Board
48 20 1.3k 1
  • @orion said:

    They didn't even mention what kind of rides the guys had.   pft

    Exactly what I was wondering...

    @vagitron said:

    Ford gt40 vs ferrari 330 p4.

    lmao... I did not realize Gip was such a car guy. 😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tour2ma said:

    Exactly what I was wondering...

    lmao... I did not realize Gip was such a car guy. 😁

    LOL,  no, I am not.  I just know the Shelby from the movie, and that  Sonny Crockett drove a Testarossa.   And that  Bullit drove a Mustang....and faced off against a Dodge Charger, which a kid up the street from me owned one just like it (and got in his share of trouble because of it)  

    What other famous "movie" cars are there?   Popeye Doyle(French Connection)  drove a Pontiac Tempest.  I once owned a car like that one, same "rust" color...except lacking the muscle.      I have never seen any of the  Fast and Furious movies, so I don't know what they were driving. 

  • @silver-slayer said:

    Okay and when Lamar Jackson put up instagram video of himself doing 140mph  nothing was said, swept under the rug. 

    Although my vette can do 180, I've only taken it up to 100....because I'm a responsible muscle car owner.  lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @orion said:

    Although my vette can do 180, I've only taken it up to 100....because I'm a responsible muscle car owner.  lol

    FIFY

  • @silver-slayer said:

    Okay and when Lamar Jackson put up instagram video of himself doing 140mph  nothing was said, swept under the rug. 

    Although my vette can do 180, I've only taken it up to 100....because I'm a responsible muscle car owner.  lol

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @orion said:

    Although my vette can do 180, I've only taken it up to 100....because I'm a responsible muscle car owner.  lol

    I had a buddy who owned a Chevette back in the day. He used to pick up chicks by saying, “hey baby, wanna ride in my ‘vette?”

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    One other question...

    Who won?

    On a serious note... no guns or dime bags have been reported falling out of their vehicles... so we got that going for us.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    This is a non story. They both gassed it at a stop light and got busted. I do that 3 times a day in my WRX. 

  • @orion said:

    They didn't even mention what kind of rides the guys had.   pft

    Mustang Shelby GT 350   vs. 

    Ferrari Testarossa

    ??

    Ford V Ferrari': 6 Ways Friends At Work Can Make You Better

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    Mustang Shelby GT 350   vs. 

    Ferrari Testarossa

    ??

    Ford V Ferrari': 6 Ways Friends At Work Can Make You Better

    my wife has a 2000 gt350 we bought brand new ...only has 59k miles on it....that car still rocks......it's not a shelby though.....

  • This is a non story. They both gassed it at a stop light and got busted. I do that 3 times a day in my WRX. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @jiggins7919 said:

    This is a non story. They both gassed it at a stop light and got busted. I do that 3 times a day in my WRX. 

    I'm going to have to make a citizen's arrest.    🙂   My son had a WRX.

  • One other question...

    Who won?

    On a serious note... no guns or dime bags have been reported falling out of their vehicles... so we got that going for us.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tour2ma said:

    One other question...

    Who won?

    On a serious note... no guns or dime bags have been reported falling out of their vehicles... so we got that going for us.

    Doggone it Tour, I was gonna post the same thing! Glad I read all posts first.

    Mike

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    This is a non story. They both gassed it at a stop light and got busted. I do that 3 times a day in my WRX. 

    I'm going to have to make a citizen's arrest.    🙂   My son had a WRX.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @orion said:

    I'm going to have to make a citizen's arrest.    🙂   My son had a WRX.

    We're all knuckleheads. Lol

  • @vagitron said:

    Ford gt40 vs ferrari 330 p4.

    Are you saying that is what I depicted in the photo?   Or what you think would be the premier  matchup made by those 2 manufacturers?     I don't really know from cars much.  I just like that movie and put a picture up from there.    I do think they are still making the "Shelby".    Shelby was the guy depicted by Matt Damon in the movie.  Is the real Shelby still alive? 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you saying that is what I depicted in the photo?   Or what you think would be the premier  matchup made by those 2 manufacturers?     I don't really know from cars much.  I just like that movie and put a picture up from there.    I do think they are still making the "Shelby".    Shelby was the guy depicted by Matt Damon in the movie.  Is the real Shelby still alive? 

    Those are the cars in the picture. The gt40 on the left and the p4 on the right. Legendary rivalry. Carol Shelby died in 2012. They definitely still make Shelby mustangs under the Ford moniker. The gt500 is currently the fastest production Mustang ever made and the gt350 you mentioned is track centric and also a beast of a car. American muscle with the corvette, certain mustangs (gt500 and gt350) and certain camaros have closed the gap with their foreign counterparts. They are all now considered tremendous bang for your buck vehicles despite some going over 100k now. Im a giant car guy and I agree, it's a tremendous movie and very historically accurate. You should seek out RUSH which is another tremendous car movie seated in history. Rush is about the rivalry between James hunt and Nicky lauda. 

    Edit: a p4 is worth around 4 million now and even more with race heritage. If a car has any legit race heritage they are worth a fortune. A gt40 went to auction with race heritage back in I believe 2012-2014 and it sold for 11m. The p4 along with a Lamborghini Miura are two of the most beautiful cars ever made, especially when you consider the time they were built. You can tell the designers loved their women because those cars are all smooth curves. Lol

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mustang Shelby GT 350   vs. 

    Ferrari Testarossa

    ??

    Ford V Ferrari': 6 Ways Friends At Work Can Make You Better

    my wife has a 2000 gt350 we bought brand new ...only has 59k miles on it....that car still rocks......it's not a shelby though.....

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @browns52 said:

    my wife has a 2000 gt350 we bought brand new ...only has 59k miles on it....that car still rocks......it's not a shelby though.....

    They didn't make a gt350 in 2000 and the gt350 in the official sense is only made by ford/Shelby together. Do you have a Saleen? 

  • P P-Kibs wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Hey, they were socially distanced. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you saying that is what I depicted in the photo?   Or what you think would be the premier  matchup made by those 2 manufacturers?     I don't really know from cars much.  I just like that movie and put a picture up from there.    I do think they are still making the "Shelby".    Shelby was the guy depicted by Matt Damon in the movie.  Is the real Shelby still alive? 

    Those are the cars in the picture. The gt40 on the left and the p4 on the right. Legendary rivalry. Carol Shelby died in 2012. They definitely still make Shelby mustangs under the Ford moniker. The gt500 is currently the fastest production Mustang ever made and the gt350 you mentioned is track centric and also a beast of a car. American muscle with the corvette, certain mustangs (gt500 and gt350) and certain camaros have closed the gap with their foreign counterparts. They are all now considered tremendous bang for your buck vehicles despite some going over 100k now. Im a giant car guy and I agree, it's a tremendous movie and very historically accurate. You should seek out RUSH which is another tremendous car movie seated in history. Rush is about the rivalry between James hunt and Nicky lauda. 

    Edit: a p4 is worth around 4 million now and even more with race heritage. If a car has any legit race heritage they are worth a fortune. A gt40 went to auction with race heritage back in I believe 2012-2014 and it sold for 11m. The p4 along with a Lamborghini Miura are two of the most beautiful cars ever made, especially when you consider the time they were built. You can tell the designers loved their women because those cars are all smooth curves. Lol

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @vagitron said:

    You should seek out RUSH which is another tremendous car movie seated in history. Rush is about the rivalry between James hunt and Nicky lauda.  

    ? Rush was my fav autosport movie until Ford vs. Ferrari came along.

    H-A-P-P-Y... I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

  • @vagitron said:

    You should seek out RUSH which is another tremendous car movie seated in history. Rush is about the rivalry between James hunt and Nicky lauda.  

    ? Rush was my fav autosport movie until Ford vs. Ferrari came along.

    H-A-P-P-Y... I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    ? Rush was my fav autosport movie until Ford vs. Ferrari came along.

    H-A-P-P-Y... I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

    Same. Terrific movies.  Ford vs Ferrari is one of my favorite movies period now and a lot of that has to do with just how accurate the movie actually was from a historical stand point and it was of course wonderfully acted.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #31

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #32

    A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

  • A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    Baller on a budget... very Cleveland. 

  • @orion said:

    Although my vette can do 180, I've only taken it up to 100....because I'm a responsible muscle car owner.  lol

    I had a buddy who owned a Chevette back in the day. He used to pick up chicks by saying, “hey baby, wanna ride in my ‘vette?”

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I had a buddy who owned a Chevette back in the day. He used to pick up chicks by saying, “hey baby, wanna ride in my ‘vette?”

    Uh, yea?  Did that really work for  him?  

    I knew a guy that had a Pinto,  and he would pick up chicks by saying "hey baby, wanna ride my horse?"   

    (actually, I didn't know a guy like that.....but it made a good story" 

  • @vagitron said:

    You should seek out RUSH which is another tremendous car movie seated in history. Rush is about the rivalry between James hunt and Nicky lauda.  

    ? Rush was my fav autosport movie until Ford vs. Ferrari came along.

    H-A-P-P-Y... I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tour2ma said:

    ? Rush was my fav autosport movie until Ford vs. Ferrari came along.

    H-A-P-P-Y... I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

    I don't think I ever saw Rush.   But tell me who was in it, and when it was made....maybe it will strike a memory.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    OK....as long as we are on the subject.....tell us what cars you did have in your Youth.....or now even if you have a muscle car.

    A. My first car was 1959 Mercedes Benz that I bought in like  1972.   And for all its reputation...it really was NOT a very good car.   though it was 12-13 years old at the time, it fell apart in like 6 months from when I got it.

    B. Next I had a Buick Electra 225 convertible.   Now that was a sweet party car.    Ask Westside Steve.  His favorite thing to do in that car was to stand up in the back seat and streak the Dog N Suds

    C. Then I had that  rust colored Tempest.  Like I said, like the car in the French Connection, but without the muscle. 

    After that I got more practical:   Mercury Lynx,  Suzuki Swifts,   plus a series of Mercury Villagers that I leased for the business (not really...they were the family cars)

    More recently.....Old Man Cars:   A Mercury Grand Marquis, and now:    A Lincoln MKS.