Skip to content

Jedrick Wills Also Cited For Drag Racing, Second Driver Along With Rashard Higgins

The Browns Board
48 20 1.3k 1
  • A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @tour2ma said:

    A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #40

    If that's the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk [rear end is what's pictured] then that's the 707hp version with launch control and a 0-60 of 3.5.. starts around 90, with options it's over 100k.

    You could tow your racecar to the track with it and then beat your track car in a dragrace with your tow vehicle.

  • @tour2ma said:

    A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #41

    @jiggins7919 said:

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Ya, that’s what that is. That thing is a beast.

    Watch those “Drag Night in America” shows on motortrend (if you can stomach the morons) and those things roast people. 
     

    I have a 350z I’m stashing for my daughters when they turn 16 that moves pretty good, but bought my wife an AWD Limited Ford Flex with the twin turbos... it’s the most hilarious thing to drive.... guys pull up in their Camaro or Challenger and she smokes them to the next light with my little one in her car seat waving bye to them from the back seat and grocery bags in the back.... hahaha

    side note.... looks like Higgins might be Josh Gordon Jr....

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/rashard-higgins-traffic-stop-video/amp/

  • @tour2ma said:

    A frickin' Jeep?

    I'd throw the book at him...

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @jiggins7919 said:

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Point is...

    IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Point is...

    IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    Point is...

    IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

    Yes, the Devil's contribution to the mechanical idiots' hell.?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Ya, that’s what that is. That thing is a beast.

    Watch those “Drag Night in America” shows on motortrend (if you can stomach the morons) and those things roast people. 
     

    I have a 350z I’m stashing for my daughters when they turn 16 that moves pretty good, but bought my wife an AWD Limited Ford Flex with the twin turbos... it’s the most hilarious thing to drive.... guys pull up in their Camaro or Challenger and she smokes them to the next light with my little one in her car seat waving bye to them from the back seat and grocery bags in the back.... hahaha

    side note.... looks like Higgins might be Josh Gordon Jr....

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/rashard-higgins-traffic-stop-video/amp/

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @hx214 said:

    I have a 350z I’m stashing for my daughters when they turn 16 that moves pretty good, but bought my wife an AWD Limited Ford Flex with the twin turbos... it’s the most hilarious thing to drive.... guys pull up in their Camaro or Challenger and she smokes them to the next light with my little one in her car seat waving bye to them from the back seat and grocery bags in the back.... hahaha

    LMFAO. Those toasters are no joke! 

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    So if the NFL sees this tape and hears Higgins say he smoked a joint last week, can they call the Browns and say they want a piss test? 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I had a buddy who owned a Chevette back in the day. He used to pick up chicks by saying, “hey baby, wanna ride in my ‘vette?”

    Uh, yea?  Did that really work for  him?  

    I knew a guy that had a Pinto,  and he would pick up chicks by saying "hey baby, wanna ride my horse?"   

    (actually, I didn't know a guy like that.....but it made a good story" 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @the-gipper said:

    Uh, yea?  Did that really work for  him?  

    I knew a guy that had a Pinto,  and he would pick up chicks by saying "hey baby, wanna ride my horse?"   

    (actually, I didn't know a guy like that.....but it made a good story" 

    na man the vette thing works magically U dont even have to ask

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Circa 2000 my neighbor across the street when I lived in the Houston area owned a Cobra kit car with a Lincoln 460 engine and a Dodge Viper..

    His favorite car to take out on the track? A Cooper Mini...

    Said it shocked the hell out of him, but it was the most fun he's ever had behind the wheel.

    His wife liked her TOTL, Jag S-type...

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    That's not a normal Jeep. I have a feeling that's the SRT8 version with around 600 hp. 

    Point is...

    IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    Point is...

    IT'S STILL a FRICKIN' JEEP!

    At least budget some Paint? 

    b00c7aec3ff00f22b72bf2f7c75e8f8c.jpg     ffa2369d49081da5b68099726677e13f.jpg 

    Who Won?