Odd, no Georgia runoff thread...
-
Must not be going well for the Qanon party.
I bet they’re still using the same rigged voting machines...SURPRISE!
I bet they’re still using the same rigged voting machines...SURPRISE!
Yeah, you should stop voting. No point in it.
-
You're an idiot and QAnon ruined your life
Yeah... I'm sure Q was really what did him in. ?
-
Rejoice now communists. But not for long! MAGA!
-
Hopefully Ossoff holds on. I wouldn’t mind another check, federal mask mandate and a more determined virus effort.
-
Hopefully Ossoff holds on. I wouldn’t mind another check, federal mask mandate and a more determined virus effort.
Hopefully Ossoff holds on. I wouldn’t mind another check, federal mask mandate and a more determined virus effort.
Sure thing 'republicAn', LMAO.
-
It's "official". CJ started with the Presidency, House and the Senate and he lost all three. Causes he is a fucking moron.
Ossoff scores victory over Perdue in Senate runoff - POLITICO
Democrat Jon Ossoff has defeated Republican David Perdue in the remaining Georgia Senate race — clinching control of the chamber for his party after fellow Democrat Raphael Warnock triumphed in the state’s other runoff election.
Ossoff, an investigative journalist and former congressional candidate, had 50.3 percent of the vote to Perdue’s 49.7 percent when The Associated Press called the race on Wednesday, with 98 percent of precincts reporting.
-
It's "official". CJ started with the Presidency, House and the Senate and he lost all three. Causes he is a fucking moron.
Ossoff scores victory over Perdue in Senate runoff - POLITICO
Democrat Jon Ossoff has defeated Republican David Perdue in the remaining Georgia Senate race — clinching control of the chamber for his party after fellow Democrat Raphael Warnock triumphed in the state’s other runoff election.
Ossoff, an investigative journalist and former congressional candidate, had 50.3 percent of the vote to Perdue’s 49.7 percent when The Associated Press called the race on Wednesday, with 98 percent of precincts reporting.
It's official. CJ started with the Presidency, House and the Senate and he lost all three. Causes he is a fucking moron.
Ossoff scores victory over Perdue in Senate runoff - POLITICO
Democrat Jon Ossoff has defeated Republican David Perdue in the remaining Georgia Senate race — clinching control of the chamber for his party after fellow Democrat Raphael Warnock triumphed in the state’s other runoff election.
Ossoff, an investigative journalist and former congressional candidate, had 50.3 percent of the vote to Perdue’s 49.7 percent when The Associated Press called the race on Wednesday, with 98 percent of precincts reporting.
Who didn’t see that coming?
-
-
Hopefully Ossoff holds on. I wouldn’t mind another check, federal mask mandate and a more determined virus effort.
Sure thing 'republicAn', LMAO.
Sure thing 'republicAn', LMAO.
I know it’s crazy a Republican who actually wants the government to work for him instead of itself & corporate America
-
The Dems did a great job stealing elections...but that’s what Communists do.
Keep trying to justify your fascism nut job. ?
-
The Dems did a great job stealing elections...but that’s what Communists do.
Keep trying to justify your fascism nut job. ?
-
Keep being a hypocrite Biden nut swinger. ?
Oh no, the fascist is calling me names.
-
Keep being a hypocrite Biden nut swinger. ?
Oh no, the fascist is calling me names.
-
You're both faggots.
That better?
-
-
I don't ride a motorcycle anymore...
Seeing how many people text and drive, can't say I blame you.
I’m gonna cry.
Wait until after tOSU wins the title. It's acceptable then.
-
I’m gonna cry.
You never stopped.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
