Uniform for sunday ?
-
Does anyone know what the road uniform for the Browns will be this week? Will it be white jersey with the white pants, or white jersey with the brown pants, or maybe the classic orange pants?
-
I'm almost positive it's all whites. If memory serves correct, and I doubt it will because I was drinking beer out of a 68 ounce cup, the last time we won there we wore all white. I can still see Tim Couch flexing after he ran out in.
-
White with orange pants? Let's goooooooo.
-
I'm almost positive it's all whites. If memory serves correct, and I doubt it will because I was drinking beer out of a 68 ounce cup, the last time we won there we wore all white. I can still see Tim Couch flexing after he ran out in.
I'm almost positive it's all whites. If memory serves correct, and I doubt it will because I was drinking beer out of a 68 ounce cup, the last time we won there we wore all white. I can still see Tim Couch flexing after he ran out in.
I am almost 100% certain the Browns were wearing white jerseys with orange pants that night.
-
My guess is we will be in all whites... or at least white jerseys... since Steelers tend to favor their Black and gold for home games.
-
White with orange pants? Let's goooooooo.
-
Fucking horrible.
All white.
I actually don't like what the Haslem's did to our orange. It used to be a nice soft orange. Now it's this day-glo orange that hurts your eyes.
Out here everybody's Pat's fans, and we've always sucked, so nobody watches the Browns. My daughter-in-law was over last Sunday and she actually said it (without my prompting). Boy, that orange hurts my eyes. I told her that there was too much plasma coming out of the TV.
Overall I'm very happy with the new uni's. I think we look good again. I would've liked them to keep the word Browns down the leg of the brown pants instead of those two orange stripes though. I thought that was cool.
-
It's January. We knew Pittsburgh would be in black (to absorb
sunlight) and they'd make us wear white (reflect heat). Perhaps we'll wear the white pants next week.
-
-
-
Fucking horrible.
All white.
I know. I wanted the whites too.
-
Fucking horrible.
All white.
I know. I wanted the whites too.
I know. I wanted the whites too.
I'm fine with either the white or orange pants. (Prefer the whites)
I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now. Orange helmets, white jerseys and brown pants isn't the greatest look.
-
Fucking horrible.
All white.
I know. I wanted the whites too.
I know. I wanted the whites too.
I always liked the classic whites especially at home the old school traditional colors. My second choice is always this one, great old rivalry days !
This picture was from an old newspaper B&W copy.
-
I know. I wanted the whites too.
I'm fine with either the white or orange pants. (Prefer the whites)
I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now. Orange helmets, white jerseys and brown pants isn't the greatest look.
I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now.
The Haslems had to keep 'something' from their misguided uniform change. They have to leave their mark 'somehow'.
-
I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now.
The Haslems had to keep 'something' from their misguided uniform change. They have to leave their mark 'somehow'.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


