Skip to content

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
409 50 10.8k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @tour2ma said:

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I hope you at least read twitter.

    Nope. I do have an account tho... I think I've sent three tweets in total.

    Also have a facebook account covered in cobwebs by now I'd imagine.

    They don't even send me "So-and-so has sent you a friend request" emails anymore. Probably think I'm dead.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    nickleback big ben.jpg

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Chase Claypool likes Nickelback.

  • Chase Claypool likes Nickelback.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    Chase Claypool likes Nickelback.

    Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I hope you at least read twitter.

    Nope. I do have an account tho... I think I've sent three tweets in total.

    Also have a facebook account covered in cobwebs by now I'd imagine.

    They don't even send me "So-and-so has sent you a friend request" emails anymore. Probably think I'm dead.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Nope. I do have an account tho... I think I've sent three tweets in total.

    Also have a facebook account covered in cobwebs by now I'd imagine.

    They don't even send me "So-and-so has sent you a friend request" emails anymore. Probably think I'm dead.

    It's my main source for football stuff in relation to the steelers but it's mostly because of all the Steeler depot guys who do a fantastic job.  Our more mainstream local coverage in my view is terrible.  It's also nice to follow players. Facebook on the other hand is a total cesspool, the ONLY reason i still have it is to keep in touch with family and a few friends.  I would 100% delete it otherwise although i keep a business page for our store I can't delete. I can't win there I guess. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.  

    If that's alright with you.   (even if it isn't)

    you really have to do something with that piss yellow

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    you really have to do something with that piss yellow

    You mean my avatar? 

  • Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild. 

    Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers.  Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild. 

     We do have a hobby.....our hobby is  bitchslapping stupid Steeler players and their fans.   Why are they still talking about it?  Why are YOU still talking about it.  

    We are talking about it because they are both acting like little punk bitches that need to be bitch slapped.  So we are just enjoying our hobby.    Is it a mandatory requirement when you either are a Steeler or root for them  to be a soft sweet bitch? 

    Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers.  Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC. ......convenient scapegoat. 

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

    I mean you guys made fucking t-shirts with a quote on it. A quote mind you that was taken out of context and done so by design.  Do you think Claypool cares about any of this? It's just a weird situation especially when you all are still in the playoffs.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I mean you guys made fucking t-shirts with a quote on it. A quote mind you that was taken out of context and done so by design.  Do you think Claypool cares about any of this? It's just a weird situation especially when you all are still in the playoffs.  

    Yes...he cares to the point that he apologized. 

    And yes..to paraphrase Chevy Chase......we ARE still  in the Playoffs,  and you're not. 

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Definition of salt

     (Entry 1 of 6)

    1a: a crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry 

    — called also common salt

    b: a substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common salt
    csalts plural
    (1): a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic
    d: any of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal : an ionic crystalline compound
    2: a container for salt at table  —often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table
    3a: an ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zest

    IF and it's a big IF I were salty it was the day of the game.  I'd also be salty if we didn't get rid of randy at OC.  The Steelers deserved to lose that game and they did and i'm the furthest thing from salty about it.  We can't win them all and things needed to change.  The Browns game and the late season collapse served as a catalyst so while I'd like to still see the Steelers in the playoffs I knew they weren't going far if they didn't play like they did against the colts.  I post here because I enjoy some of the people and I like to read about the division.  I couldn't give ONE. SINGLE. SHIT. about the browns otherwise and that's a fact.  I don't lose sleep over losses, I certainly wouldn't buy t-shirts with quotes from a rival team on it.  I definitely wouldn't make a video because that kind sir is the very definition of SALT.  I'd grab a mirror and look at it for a bit. lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    IF and it's a big IF I were salty it was the day of the game.  I'd also be salty if we didn't get rid of randy at OC.  The Steelers deserved to lose that game and they did and i'm the furthest thing from salty about it.  We can't win them all and things needed to change.  The Browns game and the late season collapse served as a catalyst so while I'd like to still see the Steelers in the playoffs I knew they weren't going far if they didn't play like they did against the colts.  I post here because I enjoy some of the people and I like to read about the division.  I couldn't give ONE. SINGLE. SHIT. about the browns otherwise and that's a fact.  I don't lose sleep over losses, I certainly wouldn't buy t-shirts with quotes from a rival team on it.  I definitely wouldn't make a video because that kind sir is the very definition of SALT.  I'd grab a mirror and look at it for a bit. lol

    Here is some news about the division:     The Browns and the Ravens are Still in the playoffs....and the Steelers are Not.  

    The Browns is the Browns.   The Browns  is onto the second round of the playoff;   and the Steelers isn't. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    The only reason we are talking about it is because you are here,  mewling.    You do recognize, do you not  (probably not...not smart enough)....that the thing you are complaining about is only being brought about because of your own actions.   

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Chase Claypool likes Nickelback.

    Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

    Don't know much about them.  Confuse them with like Smashmouth or Maroon5....or stuff like that.  

    I am back  at home with my Beatles and my Stones.  I never got it off with that revolution stuff.      (For reference....see about 19-20 posts above) 

  • @tour2ma said:

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    " I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max"

    Excellent.

  • I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

    Well cut up video .. thanks! 

    Image    Won with class, while your being a ass$

    and the beat goes on  ?.. and the beat (down) goes on... 

    nickleback big ben.jpg     save room on that bench Ben...  your crying bitch is still chirping..

    Edit-- Good News! So the Steelers d-cord Keith Butler remains on staff, thinking his LB'ers can cover Jarvis Landry.. stay tuned... 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Claypool is an ignorant hypocrite - If he wants the game or the conduct to be "classy", he needs to go back in time and shut Juju the hell up.  Juju fucked around and found out, and Claypool simply can't process the reality that his team can't talk shit and suffer no consequences.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    image.thumb.png.26d50908c0e20a52a3062200266d89c8.png

  • So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    They are just ass clowns  who are sore losers.  

    Maybe there should be a "Sore Loser of the Week" award.    Do you think they would win? 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    I gather there was some mocking of Juju that happened with this whole Corvette Corvette thing, which l think is a dance. Also, “Browns are the Browns”. 
     

    All of which should fall under the umbrella of dishing it and taking it, but who knows?

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Cuz the culture is fucked at Pittsburgh. All whine no shine. Tomlin is to blame for the players being bitches and not shutting up