Skip to content

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
409 50 10.8k 1
  • @unsympathetic said:

    Chase Claypool likes Nickelback.

    Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

    @vagitron said:

    Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

    Don't know much about them.  Confuse them with like Smashmouth or Maroon5....or stuff like that.  

    I am back  at home with my Beatles and my Stones.  I never got it off with that revolution stuff.      (For reference....see about 19-20 posts above) 

  • @tour2ma said:

    They are?

    Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

    Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... 😉

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    @vagitron said:

    I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. ?

    " I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max"

    Excellent.

  • I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

    Well cut up video .. thanks! 

    Image    Won with class, while your being a ass$

    and the beat goes on  ?.. and the beat (down) goes on... 

    nickleback big ben.jpg     save room on that bench Ben...  your crying bitch is still chirping..

    Edit-- Good News! So the Steelers d-cord Keith Butler remains on staff, thinking his LB'ers can cover Jarvis Landry.. stay tuned... 

  • Claypool is an ignorant hypocrite - If he wants the game or the conduct to be "classy", he needs to go back in time and shut Juju the hell up.  Juju fucked around and found out, and Claypool simply can't process the reality that his team can't talk shit and suffer no consequences.

  • So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

  • image.thumb.png.26d50908c0e20a52a3062200266d89c8.png

  • So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    They are just ass clowns  who are sore losers.  

    Maybe there should be a "Sore Loser of the Week" award.    Do you think they would win? 

  • I gather there was some mocking of Juju that happened with this whole Corvette Corvette thing, which l think is a dance. Also, “Browns are the Browns”. 
     

    All of which should fall under the umbrella of dishing it and taking it, but who knows?

  • Cuz the culture is fucked at Pittsburgh. All whine no shine. Tomlin is to blame for the players being bitches and not shutting up

  • So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  ?

  • "Steelers died on the vine"

    arrogance like Vag's made them overripe? No, the Browns kicked their asses.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2926363-mike-tomlin-says-steelers-died-on-the-vine-in-playoff-loss-to-browns

    Mike Tomlin Says Steelers 'Died on the Vine' in Playoff Loss to Browns

  • @westside-steve said:

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  ?

    @vagitron said:

    You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  ?

    You are the only troll here. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

    WSS

    You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  ?

    @vagitron said:

    You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  ?

    I'm not. I understand how you guys felt about falling as short as you did. There were just two members of your team outraged about what they considered bad behavior on the part of the Browns and I saw nothing. I might understand if there has been an inordinate amount of unnecessary roughness calls. Which is what often pisses us off about you guys and Tomlin.

    I just didn't see them. PS I don't disrespect you guys I just hate you.

    ?

    WSS

  • the-cleveland-browns-is-the-browns-t-shi

  • Ask Anthony: Is the Browns hype for real? | The Blade

  • Browns QB Otto Graham | Cleveland Browns - clevelandbrowns.com

  • Cleveland Browns to honor Jim Brown with a statue

  • Steelers run their mouth and are shocked someone else doesn't just lay down and take their shit.

    Seems legit.

  • The sad truth of it is... The Stools are out!... The Browns are clearly in and by Jim Romes statement.. "The Browns are Americas Team"

  • Image may contain: text that says 'DPN- @DawgPoundNation DawgPoundNation.net The @steelers will be resting their starters again this coming Sunday, sources say. 8:18 PM 12Jan21 Twitter for Android View Tweet activity 16 Retweets 1 Quote Tweet 81 Likes'