Skip to content

My Best Birthday Ever !!!

The Browns Board
12 8 359
  • Orion,

    3XPDSXP5BFG6HNPEB2VCMSMHOY.jpg

  • Happy birthday!!!!! I'm glad you could enjoy it to the max!!! 

  • I wanna thank all of you European's, or whatever nationalities, that stayed up, put their lives on hold, and were able to enjoy this game!

    Congrats to all Browns fans everywhere!!   This feels good......and we've forgotten how it 'might' feel.

    HELL YEAHH !!!

  • Happy birthday brother.... one to remember!! 

  • Happy birthday brother.... one to remember!! 

    @d-bone said:

    Happy birthday brother.... one to remember!! 

    It's after midnight.  Ain't my birthday anymore.  But I'll never forget it.  

  • @d-bone said:

    Happy birthday brother.... one to remember!! 

    It's after midnight.  Ain't my birthday anymore.  But I'll never forget it.  

    @orion said:

    It's after midnight.  Ain't my birthday anymore.  But I'll never forget it.  

    First playoff win in 26 years and it is was at Pittsburgh !  How nice is that.    🙂

    Good night, sweet dreams.

  • Happy Birthday and Go Browns!!

  • Happy birthday bro- will never forget this one!

  • you know it 

  • Son, Daughter, Daughter-in-law, my two Grandboys, Longhorn curbside pickup dinner for all, Greggs cake (renowned cakes).  It was a great day.

    AND THEN WE BEAT THE STEELERS IN A PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!

    You tell me how January 10th could be any better.....

    -  mods, you can delete this post.  Sorry to give you work to do.........but I HAD to post this.   

    @orion said:

    Son, Daughter, Daughter-in-law, my two Grandboys, Longhorn curbside pickup dinner for all, Greggs cake (renowned cakes).  It was a great day.

    AND THEN WE BEAT THE STEELERS IN A PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!

    You tell me how January 10th could be any better.....

    -  mods, you can delete this post.  Sorry to give you work to do.........but I HAD to post this.   

    Funny that you had Longhorn for your ? birthday it did indeed was a very memorable day.  We occasionally get the Darden gift c!ards or get them from fiends.

    Happy birthday and bon appetit and GO BROWNS.  What a great day it was.  🙂

    Screenshot_2021-01-11_060336.jpg

  • Son, Daughter, Daughter-in-law, my two Grandboys, Longhorn curbside pickup dinner for all, Greggs cake (renowned cakes).  It was a great day.

    AND THEN WE BEAT THE STEELERS IN A PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!

    You tell me how January 10th could be any better.....

    -  mods, you can delete this post.  Sorry to give you work to do.........but I HAD to post this.   

    @orion said:

    1. You tell me how January 10th could be any better.....
    2. -  mods, you can delete this post.  Sorry to give you work to do.........but I HAD to post this.   
    1. It snowed in East TX... 3" officially. 🙂
    2. over our dead bodies... 😉

    Happy (belated) Birthday, O....