Skip to content

The rivalry is back baby.

The Browns Board
64 22 1.5k
  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hello everyone ....not been here in months .....been so busy and wife has been sick and in the hospital ..... just wanted to say GO BROWNS and FUCK THE STEELERS ..... hope to be back posting regular soon ....

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #10

    You realize our CB1 right now is CB4 on the depth chart right?

    stewart is a Special Teamer at best and Jackson will be a Walmart associate soon....

    That lead they had was the best defense they could have asked for. Had to play soft because they couldn’t hide Jackson. 
     

    I’d venture to say they threw at Jackson 80% of the time last night.

    Now, if you are concerned about overall depth of the CB line up? Then I’m with you. I had hoped that the CB position was locked up, but with Ward being made of some type of glass and Greedy being made of something similar, only more fragile.... I’d say they might have to draft another CB this year. Really would have loved to get King from the Bolts...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Hard hitting analysis as always.

  • When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @unsympathetic said:

    When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    This.

    Juju isn't far behind.  And they've won too many games to replace Ben with any of the top 5 QB's in the draft.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Woods was trying to keep everything in front of our patchwork DB's.  I mean, he was trying to make them take some time off the clock on their inevitable way to the end zone.

    I actually hold a little hope for Jackson (for next year).  Sure, he's having it rough, but almost anyone in his position would.  I hope we can get him back on the bench for the rest of this season, but I'd like to see him have a training camp with us next year.

  • Hello everyone ....not been here in months .....been so busy and wife has been sick and in the hospital ..... just wanted to say GO BROWNS and FUCK THE STEELERS ..... hope to be back posting regular soon ....

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @darren15 said:

    Hello everyone ....not been here in months .....been so busy and wife has been sick and in the hospital ..... just wanted to say GO BROWNS and FUCK THE STEELERS ..... hope to be back posting regular soon ....

    Absolutely F the stoolers. Hope your wife is ok. 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    This.

    Juju isn't far behind.  And they've won too many games to replace Ben with any of the top 5 QB's in the draft.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tiamat63 said:

    This.

    Juju isn't far behind.  And they've won too many games to replace Ben with any of the top 5 QB's in the draft.

    Juju is still young. You think he's gonna sign elsewhere?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This.

    Juju isn't far behind.  And they've won too many games to replace Ben with any of the top 5 QB's in the draft.

    Juju is still young. You think he's gonna sign elsewhere?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @texasag1969 said:

    Juju is still young. You think he's gonna sign elsewhere?

    Yes.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    They don’t need Juju and they shouldn’t open the bank for him either. 

    They need a QB and an offensive line.  We’ve been there before -  good luck to them. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Juju is still young. You think he's gonna sign elsewhere?

    Yes.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yes.

    I'd take him.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yes.

    I'd take him.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'd take him.

    Pass.

  • N Neo

    Damn it feels good to be back.

    20210111_000323.jpg

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @neo said:

    Damn it feels good to be back.

    I can't 'like' the picture, because I used 'em all up in the hour after the game.  But I stole it and put it on my FB page with a one word caption. - Priceless - 

  • When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @unsympathetic said:

    When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    No they aren't. Ben isn't done unless the steelers want him to be done. I do think pouncey is and he should be. He's been pretty fucking bad all year and last night was his career in death throws. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Juju is still young. You think he's gonna sign elsewhere?

    Yes.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yes.

    No. I will be surprised if he's not resigned. Villanueva will be gone, pouncey, fieler and one of either Sutton or Hilton. Watt isn't due this season. Ben I frankly think may just cut some of his own salary but we shall see.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yes.

    No. I will be surprised if he's not resigned. Villanueva will be gone, pouncey, fieler and one of either Sutton or Hilton. Watt isn't due this season. Ben I frankly think may just cut some of his own salary but we shall see.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @vagitron said:

    No. I will be surprised if he's not resigned. Villanueva will be gone, pouncey, fieler and one of either Sutton or Hilton. Watt isn't due this season. Ben I frankly think may just cut some of his own salary but we shall see.

    The Browns would co-sign on all of this.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yes.

    No. I will be surprised if he's not resigned. Villanueva will be gone, pouncey, fieler and one of either Sutton or Hilton. Watt isn't due this season. Ben I frankly think may just cut some of his own salary but we shall see.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @vagitron said:

    No. I will be surprised if he's not resigned. Villanueva will be gone, pouncey, fieler and one of either Sutton or Hilton. Watt isn't due this season. Ben I frankly think may just cut some of his own salary but we shall see.

    Neat.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    When Ben goes, Pouncey goes also - they're a package deal

    No they aren't. Ben isn't done unless the steelers want him to be done. I do think pouncey is and he should be. He's been pretty fucking bad all year and last night was his career in death throws. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @vagitron said:

    No they aren't. Ben isn't done unless the steelers want him to be done. 

    The emotions of last night might say otherwise.  But I've seen that look before on the faces of anyone who looks defeated.  I don't mean that as in a temporary either.  When someone becomes rather disenchanted with what they're doing.

    JuJu has been a distraction but is going to want paid paid and do you think the prospect of catching passes from Mason excites him?   Claypool will be just around the corer before you know it.  Pouncey looked like he was ready to fold last night alone and the right side of the Steelers Oline was...not good.

    Sorry, but if Ben doesn't come back or even worse - comes back half hearted, then you're going to see attrition.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #26

    The thing with JuJu is that I think that WR room is loaded.

    I wouldn't pay a huge contract when I have Johnson, Claypool and Washington and other more glaring concerns in other corps of the team. I don't know the salary cap situation of the Steelers though. 

  • @vagitron said:

    No they aren't. Ben isn't done unless the steelers want him to be done. 

    The emotions of last night might say otherwise.  But I've seen that look before on the faces of anyone who looks defeated.  I don't mean that as in a temporary either.  When someone becomes rather disenchanted with what they're doing.

    JuJu has been a distraction but is going to want paid paid and do you think the prospect of catching passes from Mason excites him?   Claypool will be just around the corer before you know it.  Pouncey looked like he was ready to fold last night alone and the right side of the Steelers Oline was...not good.

    Sorry, but if Ben doesn't come back or even worse - comes back half hearted, then you're going to see attrition.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #27

    @tiamat63 said:

    The emotions of last night might say otherwise.  But I've seen that look before on the faces of anyone who looks defeated.  I don't mean that as in a temporary either.  When someone becomes rather disenchanted with what they're doing.

    JuJu has been a distraction but is going to want paid paid and do you think the prospect of catching passes from Mason excites him?   Claypool will be just around the corer before you know it.  Pouncey looked like he was ready to fold last night alone and the right side of the Steelers Oline was...not good.

    Sorry, but if Ben doesn't come back or even worse - comes back half hearted, then you're going to see attrition.

    Juju hasn't been a distraction but the media wants to make it that way including the local guys. He leads the room, out works a lot of people. He's never been an distraction and he never will be. Villanueva has been bad most of the year, pouncey the same and I would have said that well before yesterday. You aren't telling me anything the rational segment of our fan base doesn't already know. We also should have started dotson over feiler. Ben was upset last night for obvious reasons but I'm fairly certain pouncey is done hence the added melancholy.