Tik Taki Taki
-
I said in the Tavern last night that it was the greatest play of his NFL career.?
-
I said in the Tavern last night that it was the greatest play of his NFL career.?
I said in the Tavern last night that it was the greatest play of his NFL career.?
And the pick 6 vs Philly.
I'm not sure how good he is, but he makes an occasional splash play. And what a time for a splash play woof woofs.
-
I said in the Tavern last night that it was the greatest play of his NFL career.?
And the pick 6 vs Philly.
I'm not sure how good he is, but he makes an occasional splash play. And what a time for a splash play woof woofs.
-
I said in the Tavern last night that it was the greatest play of his NFL career.?
And the pick 6 vs Philly.
I'm not sure how good he is, but he makes an occasional splash play. And what a time for a splash play woof woofs.
I'm not sure how good he is...
After being convinced he's simply not sufficiently gifted physically, that's kinda where I am this morning.
There are any number of NFL players who weren't as gifted as you'd want/expect them to be at this level who have carved out long careers by having the knack to be in the right spot at the right time to make BIG plays.
His resume is still a tad thin to proclaim that Taki is one of those guys, but...
... it seems worthwhile to keep him around at least for the duration of his rookie deal (2 more seasons) to find out.
-
I'm not sure how good he is...
After being convinced he's simply not sufficiently gifted physically, that's kinda where I am this morning.
There are any number of NFL players who weren't as gifted as you'd want/expect them to be at this level who have carved out long careers by having the knack to be in the right spot at the right time to make BIG plays.
His resume is still a tad thin to proclaim that Taki is one of those guys, but...
... it seems worthwhile to keep him around at least for the duration of his rookie deal (2 more seasons) to find out.
After being convinced he's simply not sufficiently gifted physically, that's kinda where I am this morning.
There are any number of NFL players who weren't as gifted as you'd want/expect them to be at this level who have carved out long careers by having the knack to be in the right spot at the right time to make BIG plays.
His resume is still a tad thin to proclaim that Taki is one of those guys, but...
... it seems worthwhile to keep him around at least for the duration of his rookie deal (2 more seasons) to find out.
I agree with all that. I've been down on our LB play in general, but Takitaki, Jacob Phillips, & Mack Wilson are so young. At the very least, they can contribute on special teams through their contracts.
Let's enjoy the playoffs then see what lies ahead in the draft.
-
Taki at minimum should be around the next 2 years - and likely a first contract. Phillips was injured most of this season and so too early to know.
Wilson isn't young - we know exactly who he is. He's not agile/quick in short areas which is necessary for passD, and I find it hard to believe that would translate to even average ST contributions.
-
-
Taki at minimum should be around the next 2 years - and likely a first contract. Phillips was injured most of this season and so too early to know.
Wilson isn't young - we know exactly who he is. He's not agile/quick in short areas which is necessary for passD, and I find it hard to believe that would translate to even average ST contributions.
Wilson isn't young
22 isn't young?
What are you... 12?

But yeah... he's earned the right to play elsewhere, if he can find work.
Age wise were you thinking of Smith?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️