Skip to content

Cleveland +10 on 1/16 and the other division playoff games.....one more step.

The Browns Board
54 10 1.0k
  • @gumby73 said:

    Games like this, I keep looking at that 56 over the total score... I may slide a few bones on over that total.. Keep shocking the world Browns !

    Screams trap IMO.  It does seem very enticing though.  Our line last game screamed of a trap too.  

    We can and we should ball control it and run more than pass.  
     

    Maybe just Maybe Woods has a few tricks.  He was part of a defensive gameplan that held Mahomes/Reed to 10 points in 3 quarters on Super Sunday.  I know different personnel sorta kinda.  
     

    Maybe you see some KC rust too- these guys havent played meaningful game since their game with the Saints.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Maybe you see some KC rust too- these guys havent played meaningful game since their game with the Saints.

    Crossed my mind as well, but I think that Offense is rustproof... laid 34 on the Texans Week 1 and 35 on the Raiders coming out of their Bye.

    Now the D could be a different story... Raiders hung 31 on them... but then so did the Panthers in the game before KC's Bye.

    Bottom line I see is that KC won a lot of close games by narrowly outscoring their opponent. In all 8 of their 14 wins were by 6 or fewer points.

    And 7 of those 8 occurrences were in the 2nd half of the season. The 8th game was their season ending, "resting their starters" loss to LAC.

    They have not blown away an opponent since Week 8 when they played the Jets.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Maybe you see some KC rust too- these guys havent played meaningful game since their game with the Saints.

    Crossed my mind as well, but I think that Offense is rustproof... laid 34 on the Texans Week 1 and 35 on the Raiders coming out of their Bye.

    Now the D could be a different story... Raiders hung 31 on them... but then so did the Panthers in the game before KC's Bye.

    Bottom line I see is that KC won a lot of close games by narrowly outscoring their opponent. In all 8 of their 14 wins were by 6 or fewer points.

    And 7 of those 8 occurrences were in the 2nd half of the season. The 8th game was their season ending, "resting their starters" loss to LAC.

    They have not blown away an opponent since Week 8 when they played the Jets.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    Crossed my mind as well, but I think that Offense is rustproof... laid 34 on the Texans Week 1 and 35 on the Raiders coming out of their Bye.

    Now the D could be a different story... Raiders hung 31 on them... but then so did the Panthers in the game before KC's Bye.

    Bottom line I see is that KC won a lot of close games by narrowly outscoring their opponent. In all 8 of their 14 wins were by 6 or fewer points.

    And 7 of those 8 occurrences were in the 2nd half of the season. The 8th game was their season ending, "resting their starters" loss to LAC.

    They have not blown away an opponent since Week 8 when they played the Jets.

    Andy Reid with time to gameplan is usually successful. 

    Raiders hung 40 on them earlier too.  I remember watching that game and thinking Chiefs may not have it this year- maybe even a Super Bowl Hangover.  On offense We do a lot of things well that the Raiders did well that game 

    The Falcons game last month I’d like to see that one too. Mahomes didn’t play that well and the offense overall was just off- what did the Falcons do?  Or Was it just a lousy day for the Chiefs O?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Crossed my mind as well, but I think that Offense is rustproof... laid 34 on the Texans Week 1 and 35 on the Raiders coming out of their Bye.

    Now the D could be a different story... Raiders hung 31 on them... but then so did the Panthers in the game before KC's Bye.

    Bottom line I see is that KC won a lot of close games by narrowly outscoring their opponent. In all 8 of their 14 wins were by 6 or fewer points.

    And 7 of those 8 occurrences were in the 2nd half of the season. The 8th game was their season ending, "resting their starters" loss to LAC.

    They have not blown away an opponent since Week 8 when they played the Jets.

    Andy Reid with time to gameplan is usually successful. 

    Raiders hung 40 on them earlier too.  I remember watching that game and thinking Chiefs may not have it this year- maybe even a Super Bowl Hangover.  On offense We do a lot of things well that the Raiders did well that game 

    The Falcons game last month I’d like to see that one too. Mahomes didn’t play that well and the offense overall was just off- what did the Falcons do?  Or Was it just a lousy day for the Chiefs O?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #24

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Andy Reid with time to gameplan is usually successful. 

    Raiders hung 40 on them earlier too.  I remember watching that game and thinking Chiefs may not have it this year- maybe even a Super Bowl Hangover.  On offense We do a lot of things well that the Raiders did well that game 

    The Falcons game last month I’d like to see that one too. Mahomes didn’t play that well and the offense overall was just off- what did the Falcons do?  Or Was it just a lousy day for the Chiefs O?

    No idea on ATL's approach other than the tale the boxscore tells... Mahomes threw two picks...KC went 5/13 on 3rd down... ATL attacked KC's D thru the air. I suspect KC may have relaxed some with the 1st round Bye locked up? But TBH I don't know that circumstance for sure. Also may have taken ATL lightly.

    I remember the LVR game and agreed with your take at the time, but then they ran off 10 wins in a row. That said we know they are not invincible... we know how we can pull off this upset.

    And then there's Reed... best offensive mind in the game

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Yahoo lines have been steady this week. Slight over adjustment for BLT @ BUF was reversed, but other than that...

    image.png.9c0a1aaaff24c3a282e9928b8b429af7.png

  • Yahoo lines have been steady this week. Slight over adjustment for BLT @ BUF was reversed, but other than that...

    image.png.9c0a1aaaff24c3a282e9928b8b429af7.png

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tour2ma said:

    Yahoo lines have been steady this week. Slight over adjustment for BLT @ BUF was reversed, but other than that...

    image.png.9c0a1aaaff24c3a282e9928b8b429af7.png

    How about over/under total? That seemed to me to be the best bet as an over.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Insert is from Pro Pick'em... ain't no O/U there.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #28

    And Tuesday January 14 early afternoon lnes from Lost Wages, Nevada not ? much change and the BROWNS O/U not to be confused ? with the U/O has leveled out at 57

    From our friends at Vegas insider including the 1st half, money lines, mjp's fast cash (j/k) and more.....    https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas 

    Screenshot_2021-01-14_144912.jpg

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Translation... Lots of ways to donate money.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    2020 Sports Betting Report

    Last update: January 12, 2021

    State.               Total Revenue.............Total  net profit.......Hold%.....Taxes  

    Jurisdiction Handle Revenue Hold Taxes/Jurisdiction Revenue
    Total $35,440,373,442 $2,511,672,715 7.1% $350,438,677
    Arkansas $37,742,376 $4,587,909 12.2% $619,955
    Colorado $901,203,146 $58,689,339 6.5% $2,433,182
    Delaware $338,083,000 $52,298,447 15.5% $35,190,438
    Illinois $941,403,906 $60,335,613 6.4% $9,749,255
    Indiana $2,205,269,251 $180,036,041 8.2% $17,103,425
    Iowa $787,465,413 $60,912,944 7.7% $4,162,704
    Michigan $130,763,498 $18,276,858 14.0% $1,535,256
    Mississippi $834,790,087 $95,606,026 11.5% $11,472,723
    Montana $ - $ - -- $ -
    Nevada $12,092,470,828 $745,195,000 6.16% $50,300,663
    New Hampshire $241,304,917 $19,144,719 7.9% $8,882,812
    New Jersey $10,850,873,475 $725,483,208 6.7% $93,813,623
    New Mexico $ - $ - -- $ -
    New York $ - $16,293,391 -- $1,629,339
    Oregon $263,518,470 $22,996,708 8.7% $ -
    Pennsylvania $4,540,029,200 $338,806,887 7.5% $84,999,203
    Rhode Island $458,727,812 $40,371,991 8.8% $20,589,715
    Tennessee $131,444,523 $13,244,908 10.1% $2,363,918
    Washington DC $68,109,480 $11,646,764 17.1% $817,870
    West Virginia $617,174,060 $47,745,962 7.7% $4,774,596

    New Jersey sports betting

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #31

    So...see the above.     What is taking Ohio so long?

    Neighboring  Pennsylvania made   85 million in tax revenue in one year. 

    Do you think the Ohio Government could use something approaching that in Tax Revenue:

    Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday the state will cut nearly $800 million in spending — most affecting education and health care — to offset the loss of tax revenue stemming from the coronavirus crisis.

    The cuts include a $300 million reduction in K-12 public-school funding, $210 million from Medicaid spending and $110 million from college and university funding, DeWine said.

    DeWine said all state government agencies will see their budgets cut, adding up to $100 million, except for the state Department of Corrections, which operates state prisons.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Well... I guess I could risk the $100 Gipper owes me...

  • Well... I guess I could risk the $100 Gipper owes me...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... I guess I could risk the $100 Gipper owes me...

    I still don't know WTF you are talking about.  I don't remember anything like that at all about anything.  

    I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing. 

    I DO owe Larry a bottle of wine  which I would have paid off had we had a get together this year, but we didn't. So I still owe him.   That is the only bet I am aware of.  (but you know what....I don't remember what it was for...but I do remember I owe him). 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Let me guess.... he's welshing...

    /topic/59198

    And so I did...

  • Let me guess.... he's welshing...

    /topic/59198

    And so I did...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tour2ma said:

    Let me guess.... he's welshing..

    Nope not really. He says he doesn't remember it. In fact he said, " I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing."

  • @tour2ma said:

    Let me guess.... he's welshing..

    Nope not really. He says he doesn't remember it. In fact he said, " I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing."

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope not really. He says he doesn't remember it. In fact he said, " I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing."

    Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

    First I referred to my willingness to bet a "Franklin".

    The other time I straight out offered up $100... because I wasn't sure he knew what "a Franklin" was.

  • Let me guess.... he's welshing...

    /topic/59198

    And so I did...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @tour2ma said:

    Let me guess.... he's welshing...

    /topic/59198

    And so I did...

    That was speculation conversation.    Show us where you proposed a $100 bet and show where I accepted.   By what you posted here, if I owned anyone it would be jiggins. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nope not really. He says he doesn't remember it. In fact he said, " I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing."

    Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

    First I referred to my willingness to bet a "Franklin".

    The other time I straight out offered up $100... because I wasn't sure he knew what "a Franklin" was.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #38

    @tour2ma said:

    Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

    First I referred to my willingness to bet a "Franklin".

    The other time I straight out offered up $100... because I wasn't sure he knew what "a Franklin" was.

    Show it.  Prove it.   Link it.  And show where I accepted. 

    Beyond that....tell me yourself You Gutless pile of  smegma. 

    (Furthermore....among the first is not yet determined)

  • @tour2ma said:

    Let me guess.... he's welshing...

    /topic/59198

    And so I did...

    That was speculation conversation.    Show us where you proposed a $100 bet and show where I accepted.   By what you posted here, if I owned anyone it would be jiggins. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @the-gipper said:

    That was speculation conversation.    Show us where you proposed a $100 bet and show where I accepted.   By what you posted here, if I owned anyone it would be jiggins. 

    Ah, the old quote trick they use on the polyboard to force a reading of an ignored post.?

    @tour2ma said:

    Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

    And another quote to pull the reader in.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    That was speculation conversation.    Show us where you proposed a $100 bet and show where I accepted.   By what you posted here, if I owned anyone it would be jiggins. 

    Ah, the old quote trick they use on the polyboard to force a reading of an ignored post.?

    @tour2ma said:

    Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

    And another quote to pull the reader in.?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ah, the old quote trick they use on the polyboard to force a reading of an ignored post.?

    And another quote to pull the reader in.?

    Tell him to put up with the proof that I accepted any such bet......or shut the fuck up. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    So...

    • If the open question is put forth by person one, "Anyone want to wager that 'A' does not happen?"
    • And person two responds, "Yes. I have $X that says that 'A' does not happen."
    • And it's in writing...
    • And witnesses are present...

    That's not a bet?