Skip to content

Week 19: CLE @ KC.... they play some crazy little football there and we're gonna get us some...

The Browns Board
156 26 5.3k
  • I got ya, gum... but do you want to spy Pat with one or sit in a zone with a three or four pairs of eyes on him?

  • fairly certain it will be some type of zone..  I'd be in favor of taking the middle of the field away (see Falcons).. Homies overdue to hang a cherry picker outside for 6... 

  • Weather is going to be consistent throughout the game...

    image.thumb.png.cf39b2c4687d203844bf50c337a81121.png

  • I hope we get to shuffle off to Buffalo.  

  • I would love love love to meet our lake erie bros, the buffalo bills in the AFC championship...and break their hearts.

  • I would love love love to meet our lake erie bros, the buffalo bills in the AFC championship...and break their hearts.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I would love love love to meet our lake erie bros, the buffalo bills in the AFC championship...and break their hearts.

    I hear you pal........all but the their hearts part.    Cleveland Browns lead series 13-9-0

    Should be a great match up.

  • As I've mentioned here before my one game in the New stadium was Sept., 2012 vs. BUF.

    Always heard a lot of good things about their fans, and indeed I sat among a very pleasant group of them in the Upper Dawg Pound. One gent in particular that I sat next to was great; we talked football and more all afternoon. He worked Security at Bills' home games.

    That said... there were a lot of other Bills fans in the section who were assholes There were at least three fights.

    And neither team was very good at that time. The better we get at the same time, less friendly will be our co-existence.

    In all the number of BIlls fans was damn close to the Browns fans.

    I have a feeling that end come 2021.

    Yet another New Year's perk...

  • Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

  • Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

    @pat-mahomo said:

    Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

    He can't make the catches too ya know. Two drops in a row by Chubb on the final drive had nothing much to do with Mayfielld.

  • Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

    @pat-mahomo said:

    ...and it didn't happen.

    What also did not happen?

    "CRUSH..."

    See ya next year, sport...

    Now fuck off and go troll a Bills Forum...

  • Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

    @pat-mahomo said:

    Maybe next year.  .....Mayfield had the ball in his hands to make it happen.....and it didn't happen.

    Last time I noticed Mayfield was not on the field on that  13.5 yard run.  

    Should/Could the offense have scored more than 17 pts?  Sure.  Of course they were a couple of inches and a bad call away from another TD.  If the Chiefs do no better than that this weekend, they will be watching the Super Bowl from the same place I am:  their couch at home.