Skip to content

About the Game....

The Browns Board
2 2 570
  • First preseason game of the 09 season didn't look very good. Looked like the same team as last year only with a new coaching staff. DA sucked (what else is new), B17 dropped a touchdown pass (what else is new) and the defense kept tackling the ballcarrier 5-10 yards down the field (again what else is new). Some of the rookies like Francies, Veikune, Marcus Bernard, and James Davis looked pretty good though. We didn't score an offensive touchdown again which is really starting to bother me even though we brought in more players. All and all I think people weren't expecting much, but rather wanted to see if this team improved since last year. I do think Mangini is pissed as he looked on the sidelines and I sure hope he lights a fire under this guys' asses soon

  • This warranted its own thread considering the array of existing threads to which you could have added this?