Skip to content

***DIVISIONAL ROUND: Browns AT Chiefs Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
341 49 9.8k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dammit, we were looking forward to taking you to Taco Bell! ?

    Next 24 hours will be busy sharing likes in the board, so here's your laugh, sir. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #29

    @nero said:

    Next 24 hours will be busy sharing likes in the board, so here's your laugh, sir. 

    All jokes aside, finding a "Spanish" restaurant around here is hard. I really want to try paella. 

    Looks like there's this place: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sangria-y-tapas-westlake-2

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #30

    Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

    Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

    Hoping something good happens today.  

  • THIS is why I am a Browns fan and why I stuck with them through so much shit these past 20 years(new Browns). To get back that feeling from the days of Bernie and Brian Sipe and the rest of those cast of characters..  

    This team will already go down in history as one of the best we've ever fielded if not the best(and that is saying something).. But I feel the best is yet to come. WE CAN WIN THIS GAME.. Mark my words..

    The Chiefs will come out rusty and we can jump on top of them and get a 7 or 14 point lead.. But don't expect them to fall apart like the Steelers. They will come roaring back and this is where our game plan needs to bend not break...

    First, run early and often to limit the number of possessions for Mahomes. Take shots to keep them honest. A Higgins post down the left side and air it out. But then back to the run. Make the 3rd down manageable at less than 4 yards.. Baker has proven he is deadly on those plays. 5 wideouts(with Hunt or Chubb) and spread them out.. Pick them apart.

    Defense must submit to their over the top dominance.. KEEP THEM IN FRONT OF US at all costs. Put extra men in the backfield and accept that they will will run and short/medium pass us down the field. Firm up inside the 20 and try and at least get 25 to 30% of their Red Zones to turn into 3 points instead of 7 or 8....  

    Control the clock on both sides of the ball.. Make their touchdown drives take longer.. Run the ball on our side and run the clock.. SLOW THEM DOWN to our speed instead of trying to match them at theirs.   We will lose a shootout just like we did against the Ravens.... CONTROL the game and we win.

    And if by some miracle OBJ is reading things on our humble board.. You are a Brown through and through. You've done the one thing you needed to do for this team. Be a quiet supporter.. You are a big reason we are here and I for one won't forget you... I hope they bring you back next year and you are that last piece of the offense that either brings us back to a Super Bowl(God willing) or takes us there next year.....

    GO BROWNS.. You are already winners....

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @bobpound said:

    THIS is why I am a Browns fan and why I stuck with them through so much shit these past 20 years(new Browns). To get back that feeling from the days of Bernie and Brian Sipe and the rest of those cast of characters..  

    This team will already go down in history as one of the best we've ever fielded if not the best(and that is saying something).. But I feel the best is yet to come. WE CAN WIN THIS GAME.. Mark my words..

    The Chiefs will come out rusty and we can jump on top of them and get a 7 or 14 point lead.. But don't expect them to fall apart like the Steelers. They will come roaring back and this is where our game plan needs to bend not break...

    First, run early and often to limit the number of possessions for Mahomes. Take shots to keep them honest. A Higgins post down the left side and air it out. But then back to the run. Make the 3rd down manageable at less than 4 yards.. Baker has proven he is deadly on those plays. 5 wideouts(with Hunt or Chubb) and spread them out.. Pick them apart.

    Defense must submit to their over the top dominance.. KEEP THEM IN FRONT OF US at all costs. Put extra men in the backfield and accept that they will will run and short/medium pass us down the field. Firm up inside the 20 and try and at least get 25 to 30% of their Red Zones to turn into 3 points instead of 7 or 8....  

    Control the clock on both sides of the ball.. Make their touchdown drives take longer.. Run the ball on our side and run the clock.. SLOW THEM DOWN to our speed instead of trying to match them at theirs.   We will lose a shootout just like we did against the Ravens.... CONTROL the game and we win.

    And if by some miracle OBJ is reading things on our humble board.. You are a Brown through and through. You've done the one thing you needed to do for this team. Be a quiet supporter.. You are a big reason we are here and I for one won't forget you... I hope they bring you back next year and you are that last piece of the offense that either brings us back to a Super Bowl(God willing) or takes us there next year.....

    GO BROWNS.. You are already winners....

    Amazing it's one of the best...and our defense is lousy.  Imagine a few decent picks this upcoming draft and how much better we will be.  The sky is the limit!!!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #32

    All this waiting around until 3:05 is horrible. I don’t want to start drinking yet. But I might

  • Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

    Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

    Hoping something good happens today.  

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

    Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

    Hoping something good happens today.  

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #34

    i just cracked my first beer

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

    Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

    Hoping something good happens today.  

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @atom said:

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

    Just saw Romo talking from the booth and there were fans in the stands

  • @atom said:

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

    Just saw Romo talking from the booth and there were fans in the stands

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @browns149 said:

    Just saw Romo talking from the booth and there were fans in the stands

    awesome hell man the fans in green bay were loud as hell 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Sipping Yellowstone Select at 10:30Am PT.  WTF am I doing?  It’s 75 and I have more browns gear on than I care to wear 

    Report from Arrowhead buddy drove up there from Raleigh -  Tons of browns fans.

    Hoping something good happens today.  

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @atom said:

    any idea if they are going to let fans in

    He’s in. 

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    We are out gunned, on the road, and the underdogs. 
     

    Sounds good to me.

    Any given Sunday. Today could be that Sunday.

    Empty the tank and leave it on the field! 

    Let’s Roll.

  • S Silver slayer wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Okay here in Vegas yesterday brown's were getting up to 10.5 pts

    Its dropped off the edge at +8. Currently 

  • Okay here in Vegas yesterday brown's were getting up to 10.5 pts

    Its dropped off the edge at +8. Currently 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @silver-slayer said:

    Okay here in Vegas yesterday brown's were getting up to 10.5 pts

    Its dropped off the edge at +8. Currently 

    thanks whats the moneyline at ? and hell yes playoff football in viva las vegas

  • @silver-slayer said:

    Okay here in Vegas yesterday brown's were getting up to 10.5 pts

    Its dropped off the edge at +8. Currently 

    thanks whats the moneyline at ? and hell yes playoff football in viva las vegas

    S Silver slayer wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @atom said:

    thanks whats the moneyline at ? and hell yes playoff football in viva las vegas

    Moneyline yesterday was +400

    Currently +330

  • @atom said:

    thanks whats the moneyline at ? and hell yes playoff football in viva las vegas

    Moneyline yesterday was +400

    Currently +330

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @silver-slayer said:

    Moneyline yesterday was +400

    Currently +330

    i got in at 385

    and thanks again

    u at a casino ?

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Good luck everybody.  Go Browns!

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
    #44

    We have nothing to lose ?

    Go browns!!! 

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #45

    all most kick off se  ya all at the half 

    GOOOOOOOOOOO   BROWNIESSSSSS

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Go Brown!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Ta ta ta taaaaaa. .   GO BROWNS ! Yeah baby !

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Come on Browns settle down play smart