Higgins Did Not Lose This Game!
-
I know I did call him a troll...just maybe not there. And no, I certainly would not sugar coat that.
I'm not having none of this. That's a lie.
-
I shall take all my acknowledgements for being the first to link Sutterer's injury video on the first page of this thread!
Someone on the internet was wrong and this has never happened before.
-
I shall take all my acknowledgements for being the first to link Sutterer's injury video on the first page of this thread!
Someone on the internet was wrong and this has never happened before.
I shall take all my acknowledgements for being the first to link Sutterer's injury video on the first page of this thread!
Someone on the internet was wrong and this has never happened before.
To be fair, sometimes is easy to miss links when you post them like that, but it also contributed that later we started talking about Mahomes and at that moment your comment was under the radar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
