Here is where we are now.
-
It's easy to look back. Looking forward is the only thing that matters.
I think we will move up this year if we have a targeted player in sight. We have two 3rd rounders and two 4th rounders.
Two 3rd rounders could get us another 2nd round pick. Two 4th rounders could get us back in to the 3rd round. I'd be thrilled with a 1st round pick, two 2nd rounders and a 3rd. No 4th rounders then pick up in the 5th round. Maybe just do one of those trades, then trade down a bit to pick up some extra for next year. I like having extra draft picks.This year is a bit different. Now is the time to trade up a bit and get impact players to add to whatever we get in free agency.
-
It's easy to look back. Looking forward is the only thing that matters.
I think we will move up this year if we have a targeted player in sight. We have two 3rd rounders and two 4th rounders.
Two 3rd rounders could get us another 2nd round pick. Two 4th rounders could get us back in to the 3rd round. I'd be thrilled with a 1st round pick, two 2nd rounders and a 3rd. No 4th rounders then pick up in the 5th round. Maybe just do one of those trades, then trade down a bit to pick up some extra for next year. I like having extra draft picks.This year is a bit different. Now is the time to trade up a bit and get impact players to add to whatever we get in free agency.
Two 3rd rounders could get us another 2nd round pick. Two 4th rounders could get us back in to the 3rd round. I'd be thrilled with a 1st round pick, two 2nd rounders and a 3rd. No 4th rounders then pick up in the 5th round.
Close... https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart-Rich-Hill.asp?RequestTeam=cle
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login