Skip to content

AGAIN LUM i ASK YOU

The Browns Board
27 18 2.9k
  • Riffer X is not cool enough to pull off Lumfreddy.

    Wait, who am I right now?

  • I believe mangini has the hots for DA after seeing the piece of crap he calls ratty in action he resembles a lamer version of DA if thats possible...all DA has to do to win is throw one long flat footed pass from the shotgun into BEs hands in the endzone while getting 10 seconds of perfect protection and he wins the job...hehehehe πŸ˜‰

  • @jadbf said:

    Were I to be one to stir the pot and have conspiracy theories and see the boogey man behind every curtain........

    the only question I would ask you is.

    WHY does it have to be only ONE person who is allowed to hold the strings and play puppet master?

    Variety in posting style, variety in times of day posting, it makes it much easier to prove now doesn't it?

    Genius it is, pure genius.

    I think it's Zombo and Stan both that are Lumsford.

    I hate DA's QBing way too much to pretend to be his butt boy.

  • WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRO FOOTBALL TEAM!

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRO FOOTBALL TEAM!

    LOL! Plum, you won't get an answer.

    I think he was the ball boy for Dumb Ass in high school. It sounds like a few years of holding DA's balls got them 2 guys air tight. Loverboy is a short term Browns' fan that expires as soon as DA loses his starting job. The day that ends, he's gonna root against Cleveland like he did last year. I wasn't the least bit surprised. He's in love.

    - Tom F.

  • I know but you know what he will keep getting the question from me often as I see appropriate

  • another useless post and thread.

    Way to go, your officially even gayer.

    I will be at dawgbownes.com where admins who actually abuse their powers and mess with members would get banned πŸ˜ƒ Oh btw your site will be hacked within the next few days.

  • Zombo said:

    Yeah, Skippy's in Marblehead so it's my turn to be Lums this weekend.

    The worst part is acting like Lums watched the game while Zombo was out on the town.

    Zombo

    --and I have no idea why Soupdawg is PMing naked pictures of himself to Lummy

    I keep getting PM's too from the Soupster. Now you're telling me I have to start watching for naked pics?

  • another useless post and thread.

    Way to go, your officially even gayer.

    I will be at dawgbownes.com where admins who actually abuse their powers and mess with members would get banned πŸ˜ƒ Oh btw your site will be hacked within the next few days.

    SoupDawg said:

    another useless post and thread.

    Way to go, your officially even gayer.

    I will be at dawgbownes.com where admins who actually abuse their powers and mess with members would get banned πŸ˜ƒ Oh btw your site will be hacked within the next few days.

    If it is so useless, what did you do to make it better? All you do is bitch about everything, if you hate it here so much why are you here?

    I'm not sure there has ever been such a whiny bitch on this board before.

  • okay seriously, im having a good time picking on zombo because im bored.

    editing my posts to say shit im not saying......that's going overboard.

  • Dawgbones.com - "where homo's have rights too!"

  • Zombo said:

    You were "picking on" me?

    And here I thought you were flirting...

    Offering the mods $50 to get me banned and then, when they don't, threatening to hack the site ... this is classic stuff.

    I want to thank you for giving us some entertainment for the tailgates. You won't be soon forgotten.

    Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Was your Dad mean? Mom wasn't around? We feel for ya, Soupy ... give 'em hell at Dawgbones.

    Zombo

    --Dawbones.com: "We listen to you when you ask us ban someone who disagrees with you ... your feelings are validated at Dawgbones..."

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

  • Zombo said:

    You were "picking on" me?

    And here I thought you were flirting...

    Offering the mods $50 to get me banned and then, when they don't, threatening to hack the site ... this is classic stuff.

    I want to thank you for giving us some entertainment for the tailgates. You won't be soon forgotten.

    Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Was your Dad mean? Mom wasn't around? We feel for ya, Soupy ... give 'em hell at Dawgbones.

    Zombo

    --Dawbones.com: "We listen to you when you ask us ban someone who disagrees with you ... your feelings are validated at Dawgbones..."

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    SoupDawg said:

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    Ooh, Soupy is a bad mfer too. I'm forty, is that old by your standards?

    Those guys are right, Dawgbones does have a great flirting program. Plus, I heard da ich is over there cuz he "just wants to talk football."

  • Anybody want to see me flex?

    I look forward to tailgating this year, i'm bringing a bodygaurd though. πŸ˜’

  • WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRO FOOTBALL TEAM!

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRO FOOTBALL TEAM!

    You've been around long enough to know Lums is a tool without a use.

  • Someone with Admin access here, give me Lumbergh's IP and I'll tell you who he is real quick...

  • Zombo said:

    You were "picking on" me?

    And here I thought you were flirting...

    Offering the mods $50 to get me banned and then, when they don't, threatening to hack the site ... this is classic stuff.

    I want to thank you for giving us some entertainment for the tailgates. You won't be soon forgotten.

    Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a kid. Was your Dad mean? Mom wasn't around? We feel for ya, Soupy ... give 'em hell at Dawgbones.

    Zombo

    --Dawbones.com: "We listen to you when you ask us ban someone who disagrees with you ... your feelings are validated at Dawgbones..."

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    SoupDawg said:

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

  • SoupDawg said:

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

    @roethlisbergerfumbles said:

    InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

    sorry to inject my two cents into this pissing contest, but the one thing no one can EVER take away from Zombo is the man is a REAL BROWNS FAN... Doesn't matter whether you agree with him or not, the dude has NO agenda, backs up his point of view with facts, and is a damn funny poster!

    Quinn/Anderson... i don't begrudge his opinion... cause at the end of the day you know all he wants is to see the Browns kick ass.

  • SoupDawg said:

    Ill be sure to see you at those tailgates old man πŸ™„ Im sure that beer belly will do wonders bouncin off the asphault πŸ˜† were by the channel 3 tower every year πŸ˜ƒ

    InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

    @roethlisbergerfumbles said:

    InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

    Sorry but that guy looks frickin AWESOME!!!! Wouldn't mind drinking a beer, smoking a cig, and playing some Atari with him.

  • Dawgbones.com - "where homo's have rights too!"

    @atenears said:

    Dawgbones.com - "where homo's have rights too!"

    Is this Topjock with a new screenname name or something? He had a thing for Zombo too. That squid prolly went out for his high school wrestling team just because he liked the referee's position.

    - Tom F.