Skip to content

Only players on D

The Browns Board
10 7 1.2k
  • C J Moseley... fell asleep at half but unless Rubin had 3 tfl and 2 sacks in second half.....he sucked. If he wears #71 he was blown back 5 yards atleast 3 times that I can count off the top of my head. I keyed on him when i saw rogers wasn't playing. Read someone say he had excellent game...oh my word!!!! Barton was a huge dissapointment to me. Was really surprised to see corey williams play into the first part of third qtr(then fell asleep)....Jamal lewis is HORRIBLE, I can't stand ol tippy toes! go get edgerrin James please ....hell warrick dunn is better! O-line did a pretty good job, Quinn is our best QB, BE is unbelievably undependable, Liked what i saw in Mass, and furrey. Abe elam was a disappointment as well. will re-watch it on monday on nfl network..

    Thoughts....how did Beau bell do??? didn't see him play

  • What a mess ,what a mess i feel for mangini in the sense of all the old rac players seemed to revert to their old ways and the mangini's jets guys were way less than impressive but hey theres always next years draft...😉

  • I was glad to see robaire play for the first time in a long time....hope he continues to get healthy and compete.

  • What a mess ,what a mess i feel for mangini in the sense of all the old rac players seemed to revert to their old ways and the mangini's jets guys were way less than impressive but hey theres always next years draft...😉

    @gips said:

    What a mess ,what a mess i feel for mangini in the sense of all the old rac players seemed to revert to their old ways and the mangini's jets guys were way less than impressive but hey theres always next years draft...😉

    spoken like a true browns fan......

    we're looking at the draft already?? The season hasn't even f*cking started yet

  • It is what it is. We lack talent. There are several things Mangina needs to do this season and work on, but that doesn't include a serious playoff push.

    He knows that better than any of us.

  • Barton was a huge dissapointment to me. Was really surprised to see corey williams play into the first part of third qtr(then fell asleep)....Jamal lewis is HORRIBLE, I can't stand ol tippy toes! go get edgerrin James please ....hell warrick dunn is better!

    How did Bell do??/ anyone anyone...bueller

  • Mosely was a beefcake out there. I wonder if he can do that against the number ones.

  • i saw rubin getting blown off the ball early in the game as well.....he finished much stronger and made a few nice plays.

    barton was a disappointment....hall has a motor and should be as good if not better, so mangini shold play the young guy.

    jamal is jamal.....yet, the good words written about james davis kinda worked me up.....harrisons blocking was much improved.

  • Mosely was a beefcake out there. I wonder if he can do that against the number ones.

    @pl4tinum said:

    Mosely was a beefcake out there. I wonder if he can do that against the number ones.

    I'd like to see him start...really interesting to me that corey williams played 1st 3 qtrs and some at NT...

  • I rewatched the game and wimbley had at least 4 tackles that I saw and at least 2 quaterback pressures. I even saw him bullrushing the left tackle with some aggression I dontr feel like I've ever seen. He had a good half