Colin Cowherd: NFL should delay AFC title game until Mahomes is healthy
-
On another note- It’s remarkable how COVID just magically disappeared when the NFL got down to 8 teams.
-
There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL won’t clear him to play. That dude had the worst reaction to a concussion that you could have. He should be out multiple weeks, but he won’t be.
Just like there is no chance Him, Rodgers or Brady would ever be put on the COVID list.
There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL won’t clear him to play. That dude had the worst reaction to a concussion that you could have. He should be out multiple weeks, but he won’t be.
Just like there is no chance Him, Rodgers or Brady would ever be put on the COVID list.
You mean that they WILL clear him to play, right? I believe that they will clear him some way or another, too.
The COVID? No fucking way. The NFL would risk a media shitstorm, whether it is known now, in a month, or 3 years. All the players are the same regarding to COVID. It's a global pandemic we are talking here.
And please guys don't listen to Cowherd. He only wants attention, even if it means saying the most stupid things ever.
-
-
There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL won’t clear him to play. That dude had the worst reaction to a concussion that you could have. He should be out multiple weeks, but he won’t be.
Just like there is no chance Him, Rodgers or Brady would ever be put on the COVID list.
You mean that they WILL clear him to play, right? I believe that they will clear him some way or another, too.
The COVID? No fucking way. The NFL would risk a media shitstorm, whether it is known now, in a month, or 3 years. All the players are the same regarding to COVID. It's a global pandemic we are talking here.
And please guys don't listen to Cowherd. He only wants attention, even if it means saying the most stupid things ever.
-
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show?

-
https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes
The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes
The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Clickbait, par for Colon.
Tell me then that they shouldn't have delayed the Broncos game when they had ZERO QBs available, and had to play a wr as qb.
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show?

You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show?

^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.
-
You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show?

^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
He's a failed High School Athlete... I think this is where some of his stupidity comes from.. So He gets a charge out of belittling others... Because He never become nothing more than an over bloated mouth piece...
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy.
-
One of he worst sports personalities on tv. He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex. Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.
I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy.
-
You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show?

^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.
^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.
That is Joy Taylor, Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show. And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports".
-
^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.
That is Joy Taylor, Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show. And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports".
That is Joy Taylor, Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show. And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports".
And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor
-
That is Joy Taylor, Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show. And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports".
And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login