Skip to content

For All... Before They Completely Disappear

Political Discussion
12 8 235
  • do you need a safe space?

  • do you need a safe space?

    @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I AM a safe place bitch..

    Thought you had me on ignore ?

  • they are not allowed to disappear.......

  • do you need a safe space?

    @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I'm sure this racist idiots will either commit suicide or be arrested as insurrectionist in the next couple of month. Fuck these confederate POS's, terrorists,Ā  and traitors to the country. May the FBI hunt you bigots down and imprison you all. Have a nice nite snowflakes I'm out... Drops mics bitches (off till September)

  • @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I'm sure this racist idiots will either commit suicide or be arrested as insurrectionist in the next couple of month. Fuck these confederate POS's, terrorists,Ā  and traitors to the country. May the FBI hunt you bigots down and imprison you all. Have a nice nite snowflakes I'm out... Drops mics bitches (off till September)

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    I'm sure this racist idiots will either commit suicide or be arrested as insurrectionist in the next couple of month. Fuck these confederate POS's, terrorists,Ā  and traitors to the country. May the FBI hunt you bigots down and imprison you all. Have a nice nite snowflakes I'm out... Drops mics bitches (off till September)

    I feel sorry for anyone that has to listen to you in person.

  • do you need a safe space?

    @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    I know ā€œdo you need a safe spaceā€ and ā€œfuck your feelingsā€ were very 2020 things to say amongst a heightened political climate. I’m of the opinion that feelings and concerns do matter though, at least to the person with said feelings.Ā 
    Ā 

    If Axe truly believes the Constitution is in peril he likely has his reasons. With a degree of rational discussion from someone with a opposing viewpoint, his concerns may lessen. Or the opposing viewpoint person may climb a cliff. Who know? But either way, inching towards middle ground will be achieved.

    The offer goes to Warriors as well, but you seem to be off for a fewĀ months andĀ will likely never see this.

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I AM a safe place bitch..

    Thought you had me on ignore ?

    @axe said:

    I AM a safe place bitch..

    Thought you had me on ignore ?

    He has everybody on ignore. Like Billy Mumy wishing everybody out into the cornfield.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    I know ā€œdo you need a safe spaceā€ and ā€œfuck your feelingsā€ were very 2020 things to say amongst a heightened political climate. I’m of the opinion that feelings and concerns do matter though, at least to the person with said feelings.Ā 
    Ā 

    If Axe truly believes the Constitution is in peril he likely has his reasons. With a degree of rational discussion from someone with a opposing viewpoint, his concerns may lessen. Or the opposing viewpoint person may climb a cliff. Who know? But either way, inching towards middle ground will be achieved.

    The offer goes to Warriors as well, but you seem to be off for a fewĀ months andĀ will likely never see this.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    I know ā€œdo you need a safe spaceā€ and ā€œfuck your feelingsā€ were very 2020 things to say amongst a heightened political climate. I’m of the opinion that feelings and concerns do matter though, at least to the person with said feelings.Ā 
    Ā 

    If Axe truly believes the Constitution is in peril he likely has his reasons. With a degree of rational discussion from someone with a opposing viewpoint, his concerns may lessen. Or the opposing viewpoint person may climb a cliff. Who know? But either way, inching towards middle ground will be achieved.

    The offer goes to Warriors as well, but you seem to be off for a fewĀ months andĀ will likely never see this.

    The safe space comment is being made ironically based on comments made by the MAGA group, unironically, in the past.Ā 

    As for the middle ground, if you've been around this board for the last 5+ years, you'll know that eroded. Look at all of the 0 or 1 reply threads with a link to some right wing site.Ā 

    If you want to try and get that to happen, more power to you.Ā 

  • @mld-woody said:

    do you need a safe space?

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    I know ā€œdo you need a safe spaceā€ and ā€œfuck your feelingsā€ were very 2020 things to say amongst a heightened political climate. I’m of the opinion that feelings and concerns do matter though, at least to the person with said feelings.Ā 
    Ā 

    If Axe truly believes the Constitution is in peril he likely has his reasons. With a degree of rational discussion from someone with a opposing viewpoint, his concerns may lessen. Or the opposing viewpoint person may climb a cliff. Who know? But either way, inching towards middle ground will be achieved.

    The offer goes to Warriors as well, but you seem to be off for a fewĀ months andĀ will likely never see this.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    You've always struck me as a decent type of dude.Ā  I appreciate some of your compliments of my work on the football side and you being involved in discussions as well.Ā  Ā If I may offer a critique - know whom to invest your finite time on.Ā  Ā Otherwise...

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    I know ā€œdo you need a safe spaceā€ and ā€œfuck your feelingsā€ were very 2020 things to say amongst a heightened political climate. I’m of the opinion that feelings and concerns do matter though, at least to the person with said feelings.Ā 
    Ā 

    If Axe truly believes the Constitution is in peril he likely has his reasons. With a degree of rational discussion from someone with a opposing viewpoint, his concerns may lessen. Or the opposing viewpoint person may climb a cliff. Who know? But either way, inching towards middle ground will be achieved.

    The offer goes to Warriors as well, but you seem to be off for a fewĀ months andĀ will likely never see this.

    The safe space comment is being made ironically based on comments made by the MAGA group, unironically, in the past.Ā 

    As for the middle ground, if you've been around this board for the last 5+ years, you'll know that eroded. Look at all of the 0 or 1 reply threads with a link to some right wing site.Ā 

    If you want to try and get that to happen, more power to you.Ā 

    @mld-woody said:

    The safe space comment is being made ironically based on comments made by the MAGA group, unironically, in the past.Ā 

    As for the middle ground, if you've been around this board for the last 5+ years, you'll know that eroded. Look at all of the 0 or 1 reply threads with a link to some right wing site.Ā 

    If you want to try and get that to happen, more power to you.Ā 

    I’ve lurked here occasionally the last few years. I see the poli board as a microcosm of our nation at the moment, increasingly getting pulled apart by rhetoric. I’d like to highlight our similarities. We’re all Browns fans right?Ā 
    Ā 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I cordially invite you to the high ground, where no cliche barbs need thrown.

    You've always struck me as a decent type of dude.Ā  I appreciate some of your compliments of my work on the football side and you being involved in discussions as well.Ā  Ā If I may offer a critique - know whom to invest your finite time on.Ā  Ā Otherwise...

    @tiamat63 said:

    You've always struck me as a decent type of dude.Ā  I appreciate some of your compliments of my work on the football side and you being involved in discussions as well.Ā  Ā If I may offer a critique - know whom to invest your finite time on.Ā  Ā Otherwise...

    Naive AND foolish. Don’t forget foolish. Uphill climbs are the best climbs.Ā