Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports

Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
17 Posts 8 Posters 379 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 18k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #1
    Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports
    Politics

    Biden executive order says schools should include transgender athletes in girls' sports

    Hey queenie (cccjwh) joe gives you a win!

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 15k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
      #2

      That will work until some female to male transgender gets absolutely crushed in football and is left crying and partially broken on the field 

      Then football players will be called transphobes for doing their jobs. 

      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I’m sort of still trying to sort this one out. I try to look at all the angles, as any responsible person should before even attempting to form an opinion on something like this.

        On one hand, being a kid is tough. Maybe not a young kid, and maybe not the later teenage years, but that in between period? Holy hell. That awkward period where you’re getting into girls, but don’t know how to talk to them, and you still got a thing for Legos. Yeesh. The only saving grace is not knowing how messed up it is at the time.

        And then throw being transgender on top of that? I can’t even imagine what that would be like. 
         

        If playing a sport is something that helps that kid get through all that and gives them something to look forward to, it’s hard to be against it. We all have something to gain with every kid developing well into productive members of society, and involvement in team sports truly helps in that regard.
         

        On the other hand, l have a daughter who was an athlete through high school, and boys and girls are simply made differently. Different body parts are prone to injury, different strength and conditioning routines have been developed and so on. On average there is a strength advantage with being born male, so it skews the competitive balance away from the other girls who were born and still identify as girls. 
         

        I’d love to hear @d-bone take on this. I suspect he may have a good perspective here.

        D BoneD 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 14k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
          #4

          What a crock of fucking shit... This country is led by degenerates... .. I pray every day they are struck down by Gods wrath!

          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #5

            There are a lot of reasons that regardless of anyone's TDS voting in Democrat is it bad idea. This is one. One of many.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              There are a lot of reasons that regardless of anyone's TDS voting in Democrat is it bad idea. This is one. One of many.

              WSS

              Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 12k Posts
              • 7k Reputation
              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              There are a lot of reasons that regardless of anyone's TDS voting in Democrat is it bad idea. This is one. One of many.

              WSS

              Just more proof of Joe’s cognitive decline.

              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
              W 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                @westside-steve said:

                There are a lot of reasons that regardless of anyone's TDS voting in Democrat is it bad idea. This is one. One of many.

                WSS

                Just more proof of Joe’s cognitive decline.

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                #7

                @canton-dawg said:

                Just more proof of Joe’s cognitive decline.

                More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                Canton DawgC nickersN 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  @canton-dawg said:

                  Just more proof of Joe’s cognitive decline.

                  More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                  WSS

                  Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 12k Posts
                  • 7k Reputation
                  Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  More likely he just signs whatever ship the left puts on his desk.

                  WSS

                  I never thought of it that way, but I have to agree he’s just a meat puppet of the DNC.

                  Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                    @westside-steve said:

                    More likely he just signs whatever ship the left puts on his desk.

                    WSS

                    I never thought of it that way, but I have to agree he’s just a meat puppet of the DNC.

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @canton-dawg said:

                    I never thought of it that way, but I have to agree he’s just a meat puppet of the DNC.

                    Actually the left wing of the DNC. One has to imagine that there are some middle-of-the-road Democrats out there? Then again Democrats are known for solidarity. Unlike Republicans sadly.

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      @canton-dawg said:

                      Just more proof of Joe’s cognitive decline.

                      More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                      WSS

                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 14k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                      #10

                      @westside-steve said:

                      More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                      WSS

                      Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                      W DieHardBrownsFanD 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • nickersN nickers

                        @westside-steve said:

                        More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                        WSS

                        Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @nickers said:

                        Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                        I think like a quarterback who gets more blame and more credit then they probably deserve I don't think any one man has that kind of power. Certainly not the empty suit Obammy.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • nickersN nickers

                          @westside-steve said:

                          More likely he just signs whatever shit the left puts on his desk.

                          WSS

                          Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @nickers said:

                          Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                          Yep.  He bought a 8.1 Million dollar home a few blocks away.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                            I’m sort of still trying to sort this one out. I try to look at all the angles, as any responsible person should before even attempting to form an opinion on something like this.

                            On one hand, being a kid is tough. Maybe not a young kid, and maybe not the later teenage years, but that in between period? Holy hell. That awkward period where you’re getting into girls, but don’t know how to talk to them, and you still got a thing for Legos. Yeesh. The only saving grace is not knowing how messed up it is at the time.

                            And then throw being transgender on top of that? I can’t even imagine what that would be like. 
                             

                            If playing a sport is something that helps that kid get through all that and gives them something to look forward to, it’s hard to be against it. We all have something to gain with every kid developing well into productive members of society, and involvement in team sports truly helps in that regard.
                             

                            On the other hand, l have a daughter who was an athlete through high school, and boys and girls are simply made differently. Different body parts are prone to injury, different strength and conditioning routines have been developed and so on. On average there is a strength advantage with being born male, so it skews the competitive balance away from the other girls who were born and still identify as girls. 
                             

                            I’d love to hear @d-bone take on this. I suspect he may have a good perspective here.

                            D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 8k Posts
                            • 3k Reputation
                            D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
                            #13

                            @ibleedbrown said:

                            I’d love to hear @d-bone take on this. I suspect he may have a good perspective here.

                            Man, this is one that really bothers me, and a lot. It goes against every core belief that makes me me. I can not imagine watching my daughter compete for the last spot on a National Team, and then have to watch her get beaten out by a man that simply thinks of himself as something different than what he really is. 

                            I don't pretend to understand what it must be like to feel completely different inside than the mirror shows the outside, and I'm just thankful that I don't have that problem.... However, if I did, I would understand that there is going to be a price to pay for wanting to be something so far out of the norm from what the rest of the 99+% of humanity is. 

                            I'm not saying that they should be bullied, ostracized or discriminated against in any way, I'm just saying that if it were me, I would know that I would make most women seriously uncomfortable as I joined them in their gym's shower.  

                            As with everything in life, once this snowball is pushed off the hill, the following avalanche is inevitable.... So once this passes, where is the line?? What if I, a 53yr old man, considers himself a 12yr old boy, will I then be allowed to compete in Little League??

                            ^ If that is said to be "ridiculous".... then why? Are my feelings not as valid as those who see themselves other than what science proves they are? Why am I discriminated against and not them?  

                            There will be nothing good to come out of this warped, twisted thinking of reality. 

                            My .02

                            IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                              • 28k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              My question is, if he goes into the shower with them and gets a boner, is he still classified as being transgender??

                              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @nickers said:

                                Obama is running the show behind closed doors... I have 0 doubt about this.. Him and Mike just acquired a home a few blocks from the WH.... I have no doubt he is behind everything...Biden and Harris are just window dressing...

                                I think like a quarterback who gets more blame and more credit then they probably deserve I don't think any one man has that kind of power. Certainly not the empty suit Obammy.

                                WSS

                                nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 14k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @westside-steve said:

                                I think like a quarterback who gets more blame and more credit then they probably deserve I don't think any one man has that kind of power. Certainly not the empty suit Obammy.

                                WSS

                                When you are funded and backed by George Soros money... Anything is possible...

                                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                W 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • nickersN nickers

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  I think like a quarterback who gets more blame and more credit then they probably deserve I don't think any one man has that kind of power. Certainly not the empty suit Obammy.

                                  WSS

                                  When you are funded and backed by George Soros money... Anything is possible...

                                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @nickers said:

                                  When you are funded and backed by George Soros money... Anything is possible...

                                  Actually that would mean Soros is running the show

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • D BoneD D Bone

                                    @ibleedbrown said:

                                    I’d love to hear @d-bone take on this. I suspect he may have a good perspective here.

                                    Man, this is one that really bothers me, and a lot. It goes against every core belief that makes me me. I can not imagine watching my daughter compete for the last spot on a National Team, and then have to watch her get beaten out by a man that simply thinks of himself as something different than what he really is. 

                                    I don't pretend to understand what it must be like to feel completely different inside than the mirror shows the outside, and I'm just thankful that I don't have that problem.... However, if I did, I would understand that there is going to be a price to pay for wanting to be something so far out of the norm from what the rest of the 99+% of humanity is. 

                                    I'm not saying that they should be bullied, ostracized or discriminated against in any way, I'm just saying that if it were me, I would know that I would make most women seriously uncomfortable as I joined them in their gym's shower.  

                                    As with everything in life, once this snowball is pushed off the hill, the following avalanche is inevitable.... So once this passes, where is the line?? What if I, a 53yr old man, considers himself a 12yr old boy, will I then be allowed to compete in Little League??

                                    ^ If that is said to be "ridiculous".... then why? Are my feelings not as valid as those who see themselves other than what science proves they are? Why am I discriminated against and not them?  

                                    There will be nothing good to come out of this warped, twisted thinking of reality. 

                                    My .02

                                    Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @d-bone said:

                                    Man, this is one that really bothers me, and a lot. It goes against every core belief that makes me me. I can not imagine watching my daughter compete for the last spot on a National Team, and then have to watch her get beaten out by a man that simply thinks of himself as something different than what he really is. 

                                    I don't pretend to understand what it must be like to feel completely different inside than the mirror shows the outside, and I'm just thankful that I don't have that problem.... However, if I did, I would understand that there is going to be a price to pay for wanting to be something so far out of the norm from what the rest of the 99+% of humanity is. 

                                    I'm not saying that they should be bullied, ostracized or discriminated against in any way, I'm just saying that if it were me, I would know that I would make most women seriously uncomfortable as I joined them in their gym's shower.  

                                    As with everything in life, once this snowball is pushed off the hill, the following avalanche is inevitable.... So once this passes, where is the line?? What if I, a 53yr old man, considers himself a 12yr old boy, will I then be allowed to compete in Little League??

                                    ^ If that is said to be "ridiculous".... then why? Are my feelings not as valid as those who see themselves other than what science proves they are? Why am I discriminated against and not them?  

                                    There will be nothing good to come out of this warped, twisted thinking of reality. 

                                    My .02

                                    I knew l could count on you. Very well said. Much of my issue is, like you, l just can’t wrap my mind around it all. I don’t want to be that guy opposes something just because l don’t understand it, but it still doesn’t help me understand it. 
                                     

                                    It took me probably into my 20s to wrap my head around how someone could be gay. It just didn’t compute. I sort of concluded that the hardwiring was just different. I figure once we learn more about genetics we’ll discover there’s something in the genetic code that compels someone to be gay.

                                    But transgender, where someone could be born male, but identify as a woman, but they’re attracted to men, and that means they’re not gay. Oh man. This will take time and conversations to compute.

                                    Youth team sports to me is a sacred thing. A lot of valuable life lessons come from it. Working as a team, communication skills, playing by a set of rules, etc. I don’t like the idea of skewing those.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    Theme
                                    • System
                                    • Light
                                    • Dark
                                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Forums
                                    • Recent
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Donate