Skip to content

The Super Bowl Contests Thread...

The Browns Board
4 3 177
  • Tis the time of the season...

    There's some out there already and more will be coming, so I thought we might share them here.

    Hey... you can't win if you don't enter!

    Here's my first offering... a football grid game.

    Rocket Mortgage's Super Bowl Squares

    image.thumb.png.074454250c98cb6373771224f4663c20.png

    Is it free? Nah... but cost to enter is giving them info they already likely have: Name, Address, email, Phone number. You can opt out of them sharing info, additional notices to email and all texts. Sure you get some email from Rocket, but what's another piece or two in you spam folder every week.

    It's the game that was passed around every office I've ever worked in. Instead of initialing square(s) to play you just click on one of 100 blank squares.

    Anyway... I'm in this one.

    Winner buys a suite* for our 2021 Browns tailgate in Cleveland... $8k - 16k... making both lifelong, Browns Board friends while pissing off the rest of the regulars here. 😉

    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    * Suite purchase optional.

  • I don't know about that silly  game....but who are you picking in the SB?  Maybe wait for Zs official pick thread. 

  • Bump...

    Also here's a link to other contests going on.

    https://www.prizestakes.com/sweepstakes-giveaways/super-bowl/

    Most are tiny by comparison to Rocket Squares in the OP.

  • hey man if you cant trust Barry Sanders then who can u trust