Skip to content

Senior Bowl Week

The Browns Board
40 9 1.7k
  • Day 2 of Senior Bowl practice's will continue today around 3pm'ish on both NFL network & EspnU*

    Youtube has some amorous video's of day 1 by keying in "2021 Senior Bowl".. DB's vs Wr's //1 on 1's/ I'd recommend...

    Measurement Barking?    https://www.bigblueview.com/2021/1/26/22250907/2021-senior-bowl-winners-and-losers-from-the-offensive-weigh-ins-nfl-draft  leave it up to a NYG site...

    Day 1 likes? DE- Jaelan Phillips.. WR- Kadarius Tony./WR- Shi Smith/ WR- Josh Palmer. DT- Levi Onwusurike... Both DE's Boogie Basham & Patrick Jones II had solid days..

  • Day 2 of Senior Bowl practice's will continue today around 3pm'ish on both NFL network & EspnU*

    Youtube has some amorous video's of day 1 by keying in "2021 Senior Bowl".. DB's vs Wr's //1 on 1's/ I'd recommend...

    Measurement Barking?    https://www.bigblueview.com/2021/1/26/22250907/2021-senior-bowl-winners-and-losers-from-the-offensive-weigh-ins-nfl-draft  leave it up to a NYG site...

    Day 1 likes? DE- Jaelan Phillips.. WR- Kadarius Tony./WR- Shi Smith/ WR- Josh Palmer. DT- Levi Onwusurike... Both DE's Boogie Basham & Patrick Jones II had solid days..

    @gumby73 said:

    Day 2 of Senior Bowl practice's will continue today around 3pm'ish on both NFL network & EspnU*

    Youtube has some amorous video's of day 1 by keying in "2021 Senior Bowl".. DB's vs Wr's //1 on 1's/ I'd recommend...

    Measurement Barking?    https://www.bigblueview.com/2021/1/26/22250907/2021-senior-bowl-winners-and-losers-from-the-offensive-weigh-ins-nfl-draft  leave it up to a NYG site...

    Day 1 likes? DE- Jaelan Phillips.. WR- Kadarius Tony./WR- Shi Smith/ WR- Josh Palmer. DT- Levi Onwusurike... Both DE's Boogie Basham & Patrick Jones II had solid days..

    How could you leave out OT Carson Green (Texas A&M) as a day 1 winner in that list??

  • @gumby73 said:

    Measurements/ Wings & Weights  https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-senior-nowl-roster-players-heights-weights-measurements

    A lot of 80+" wingspans in that list... including a couple DBs... the MN CB and the FSU Safety.

    But I think Leatherwood takes the cakes with his 85-3/8" span.

    @tour2ma said:

    A lot of 80+" wingspans in that list... including a couple DBs... the MN CB and the FSU Safety.

    But I think Leatherwood takes the cakes with his 85-3/8" span.

    Najee Harris RB moves really well for being 230.  He doesn’t look 230 either.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Day 2 of Senior Bowl practice's will continue today around 3pm'ish on both NFL network & EspnU*

    Youtube has some amorous video's of day 1 by keying in "2021 Senior Bowl".. DB's vs Wr's //1 on 1's/ I'd recommend...

    Measurement Barking?    https://www.bigblueview.com/2021/1/26/22250907/2021-senior-bowl-winners-and-losers-from-the-offensive-weigh-ins-nfl-draft  leave it up to a NYG site...

    Day 1 likes? DE- Jaelan Phillips.. WR- Kadarius Tony./WR- Shi Smith/ WR- Josh Palmer. DT- Levi Onwusurike... Both DE's Boogie Basham & Patrick Jones II had solid days..

    How could you leave out OT Carson Green (Texas A&M) as a day 1 winner in that list??

    @texasag1969 said:

    How could you leave out OT Carson Green (Texas A&M) as a day 1 winner in that list??

    Because he sucks, perhaps?   

    And why would we be talking about taking an OT high in the draft this year?   Do you remember what position our top pick last year played?  And our top  FA  pickup?  

    So, unless you goat ropers down there have a LB/DL/DB that is late first/second round caliber that you can tout....STFU! 

    And I don't want to hear about your freeking punter.   

    Thanks Obamacare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • I don't have time to read the whole thread at the moment but i was texted this by a friend who watched last night.

    'Demitric Felton, UCLA'.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How could you leave out OT Carson Green (Texas A&M) as a day 1 winner in that list??

    Because he sucks, perhaps?   

    And why would we be talking about taking an OT high in the draft this year?   Do you remember what position our top pick last year played?  And our top  FA  pickup?  

    So, unless you goat ropers down there have a LB/DL/DB that is late first/second round caliber that you can tout....STFU! 

    And I don't want to hear about your freeking punter.   

    Thanks Obamacare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

    @the-gipper said:

    And I don't want to hear about your freeking punter.   

    Thanks Obamacare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

    LOL! NY Jets punter Braden Mann 82 punts , 19 inside the 20 , 5 touchbacks, Long of 60, No blocked punts, 43.9 ypp average.?

    PS-take a chance on Buddy Johnson ILB who was the QB for the best defense in the SEC this year or Bobby Brown,III DT

    Buddy Johnson, senior LB

    Senior linebacker Buddy Johnson led the Aggies in 2020 with 86 total tackles, adding four sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception. A consistent weapon for A&M, Johnson also led the Aggies on defense in 2019 with 77 tackles and is expected to be selected on the third day of the draft.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    Bobby Brown III, junior DT

    Junior defensive tackle Bobby Brown III elected to forgo his senior season and declare for the 2021 NFL draft, citing concerns over his mother’s health. The Arlington Lamar product finished his junior season with 22 total tackles and 5.5 sacks, playing in all 35 games of his career. In 2020, Brown saw significant improvement in his pass rushing abilities from his sophomore season, in which he recorded just 0.5 sacks.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

  • @the-gipper said:

    And I don't want to hear about your freeking punter.   

    Thanks Obamacare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

    LOL! NY Jets punter Braden Mann 82 punts , 19 inside the 20 , 5 touchbacks, Long of 60, No blocked punts, 43.9 ypp average.?

    PS-take a chance on Buddy Johnson ILB who was the QB for the best defense in the SEC this year or Bobby Brown,III DT

    Buddy Johnson, senior LB

    Senior linebacker Buddy Johnson led the Aggies in 2020 with 86 total tackles, adding four sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception. A consistent weapon for A&M, Johnson also led the Aggies on defense in 2019 with 77 tackles and is expected to be selected on the third day of the draft.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    Bobby Brown III, junior DT

    Junior defensive tackle Bobby Brown III elected to forgo his senior season and declare for the 2021 NFL draft, citing concerns over his mother’s health. The Arlington Lamar product finished his junior season with 22 total tackles and 5.5 sacks, playing in all 35 games of his career. In 2020, Brown saw significant improvement in his pass rushing abilities from his sophomore season, in which he recorded just 0.5 sacks.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Braden Mann 82 punts , 19 inside the 20 , 5 touchbacks, Long of 60, No blocked punts, 43.9 ypp average.?

    PS-take a chance on Buddy Johnson ILB who was the QB for the best defense in the SEC this year or Bobby Brown,III DT

    Buddy Johnson, senior LB

    Senior linebacker Buddy Johnson led the Aggies in 2020 with 86 total tackles, adding four sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception. A consistent weapon for A&M, Johnson also led the Aggies on defense in 2019 with 77 tackles and is expected to be selected on the third day of the draft.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    Bobby Brown III, junior DT

    Junior defensive tackle Bobby Brown III elected to forgo his senior season and declare for the 2021 NFL draft, citing concerns over his mother’s health. The Arlington Lamar product finished his junior season with 22 total tackles and 5.5 sacks, playing in all 35 games of his career. In 2020, Brown saw significant improvement in his pass rushing abilities from his sophomore season, in which he recorded just 0.5 sacks.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    A....I said NO fucking Punter

    B. I also asked about rounds  1-2....not the bottom of the draft.  These guys look like chum!!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Braden Mann 82 punts , 19 inside the 20 , 5 touchbacks, Long of 60, No blocked punts, 43.9 ypp average.?

    PS-take a chance on Buddy Johnson ILB who was the QB for the best defense in the SEC this year or Bobby Brown,III DT

    Buddy Johnson, senior LB

    Senior linebacker Buddy Johnson led the Aggies in 2020 with 86 total tackles, adding four sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception. A consistent weapon for A&M, Johnson also led the Aggies on defense in 2019 with 77 tackles and is expected to be selected on the third day of the draft.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    Bobby Brown III, junior DT

    Junior defensive tackle Bobby Brown III elected to forgo his senior season and declare for the 2021 NFL draft, citing concerns over his mother’s health. The Arlington Lamar product finished his junior season with 22 total tackles and 5.5 sacks, playing in all 35 games of his career. In 2020, Brown saw significant improvement in his pass rushing abilities from his sophomore season, in which he recorded just 0.5 sacks.

    Expected range: Rounds 4-7

    A....I said NO fucking Punter

    B. I also asked about rounds  1-2....not the bottom of the draft.  These guys look like chum!!

    @the-gipper said:

    A....I said NO fucking Punter

    B. I also asked about rounds  1-2....not the bottom of the draft.  These guys look like chum!!

    A. Just updating on the year he had with the Jets.  LOL 

    B. Wanna bet on "Chum"? Both will earn their spots on the 53 with whatever team gets them. No PS for either. We could use both in our rotation.

  • @the-gipper said:

    A....I said NO fucking Punter

    B. I also asked about rounds  1-2....not the bottom of the draft.  These guys look like chum!!

    A. Just updating on the year he had with the Jets.  LOL 

    B. Wanna bet on "Chum"? Both will earn their spots on the 53 with whatever team gets them. No PS for either. We could use both in our rotation.

    @texasag1969 said:

    A. Just updating on the year he had with the Jets.  LOL 

    B. Wanna bet on "Chum"? Both will earn their spots on the 53 with whatever team gets them. No PS for either. We could use both in our rotation.

    Process butterball hotline bling mental illness and law school GIF - Find  on GIFER

    Chum

  • Brown is a late rounder I'd be interested in.

  • https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/2021-senior-bowl-7-names-to-know-for-the-browns?fbclid=IwAR1YCAbeuaWjhBQVqw_Ibjh8_VFCKtlAAWGo7TGiroNKRFtksJWbcKbYocU

    article on names to know for Browns.

    LB Chazz Surratt, North Carolina

    LB Baron Browning, Ohio State

    CB Aaron Robinson, Central Florida

    WR Amari Rodgers, Clemson

    EDGE Rashad Weaver, Pittsburgh

    DT Marlon Tuipulotu, USC

    S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

  • Day 2 Senior Bowl practice reports, goes to writer Nick Falato for keeping the ball moving around.. https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/draft/2021-reeses-senior-bowl-day-2-practice-report

    Saw the Panthers practice yesterday ?.. Let's get QB Mac Jones off the Board before the Squeeler's get on the clock ?...

    Missed the Dolphins practice yesterday due to work.. Watching the rerun on EspnU this morning...

    Day 3 final practice's airing at 12:30 & 2:30.. Enjoy ! record set

  • I don't have time to read the whole thread at the moment but i was texted this by a friend who watched last night.

    'Demitric Felton, UCLA'.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't have time to read the whole thread at the moment but i was texted this by a friend who watched last night.

    'Demitric Felton, UCLA'.

    I see ya ?.. Converted Bruin RB, that has Reek Hill motor getting reps at WR.. watching a replay of day 2.. Tric just double moved on a corner where he left a corner half city block behind him on the outside.. Legit, JoJo Natson type replacement... 

  • I have to be honest wasn’t thrilled about DPJ last draft...I was way off...but I think his teammate is Actually a much better prospect for us.
     

    im beating the drum for Nico Collins.  Anyone else? 

  • I have to be honest wasn’t thrilled about DPJ last draft...I was way off...but I think his teammate is Actually a much better prospect for us.
     

    im beating the drum for Nico Collins.  Anyone else? 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    im beating the drum for Nico Collins.  Anyone else? 

    We'd be lucky to see OBJ back by week 6 of next season... Nico/Eskridge & Palmer caught my eyes.. Eskridge returns kicks/punts.. I'll be waiting on them pro-day 40's.. 

    Here's a Senior bowl practice wrap-up by DJ   https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-senior-bowl-daniel-jeremiah-s-top-10-nfl-draft-winners-from-week-of-practic 

    as like every year... my list of money makers may hit 20 after gametime.. stay tuned...2:30 Saturday...It's the only TV show in town...

  • I have to be honest wasn’t thrilled about DPJ last draft...I was way off...but I think his teammate is Actually a much better prospect for us.
     

    im beating the drum for Nico Collins.  Anyone else? 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I have to be honest wasn’t thrilled about DPJ last draft...I was way off...but I think his teammate is Actually a much better prospect for us.
     

    im beating the drum for Nico Collins.  Anyone else? 

    Nope. No one.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't have time to read the whole thread at the moment but i was texted this by a friend who watched last night.

    'Demitric Felton, UCLA'.

    I see ya ?.. Converted Bruin RB, that has Reek Hill motor getting reps at WR.. watching a replay of day 2.. Tric just double moved on a corner where he left a corner half city block behind him on the outside.. Legit, JoJo Natson type replacement... 

    @gumby73 said:

     Tric, double moved on a corner where he left the corner, half a city block behind him on the outside.. Legit, JoJo Natson type replacement... 

    @2:47 in video above ^^^?... Felton gears up a..."Good Night Irene"

  • We'd be lucky to see OBJ back by week 6 of next season.

    Where are you getting this info?

    Where is anyone getting any info on the status of  OBJ's injury? 

  • Is anybody falling for this Pete Smith gem? ?  https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/senior-bowl-defensive-end-targets