~ NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND ~. So who's watching ?
-
Glad they made that helmet to helmet call.
-
Can't count out Rogers.
-
It was no worse a hold than the one that Tampa picked earlier. That's why I question the call. Unless timing is everything.
-
-
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
-
One down one to go.
SPREAD 
-
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
Yes. True.
-
Pressure works
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
