~ NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND ~. So who's watching ?
-
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
That is true. 2 teams played close to their home stadiums. LA rams played in Los Angleles. The 49ers played at Stanford
-
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
That is true. 2 teams played close to their home stadiums. LA rams played in Los Angleles. The 49ers played at Stanford
That is true. 2 teams played close to their home stadiums. LA rams played in Los Angleles. The 49ers played at Stanford
Right. Rams played in the Rose Bowl....where LA Coliseum was their home stadium (or...was that when they played in Anaheim?)
-
I believe Tampa Bay will be the first team ever to play the Super Bowl at their home stadium.
That is true. 2 teams played close to their home stadiums. LA rams played in Los Angleles. The 49ers played at Stanford
Los Angleles
Pasadena... Rose Bowl.
-
-
Los Angleles
Pasadena... Rose Bowl.
-
Los Angleles
Pasadena... Rose Bowl.
-
@dutch-oven said:
Isn't their other safety Mycah Hyde an ex-Brown too?
Mycah Hyde played in GB undrafted.. than to Bills..not a x-brown..RB Carlos Hyde yes..
-
@dutch-oven said:
Isn't their other safety Mycah Hyde an ex-Brown too?
Mycah Hyde played in GB undrafted.. than to Bills..not a x-brown..RB Carlos Hyde yes..
-
Yeah I'm not sure what db that passed through here I was thinking of....
There's a couple others... just faced another ex-Brown Safety a couple/few weeks ago.
Name escapes me, too... for now.
-
-
-
-
I would not sleep on the Tampa Bay front 7.
I think I’m taking them.
Now they have to figure out a way to cover Hill because they didn’t do that at all earlier this year.
-
I would not sleep on the Tampa Bay front 7.
I think I’m taking them.
Now they have to figure out a way to cover Hill because they didn’t do that at all earlier this year.
Now they have to figure out a way to cover Hill because they didn’t do that at all earlier this year.
TB's D tried to go man coverage almost the entire game. I'm guessing a lot of "Tampa 2" this go 'round.
But gimme KC -3.5 - EV all day long, please. KC's 2ndary played their asses off last nite.
-
Now they have to figure out a way to cover Hill because they didn’t do that at all earlier this year.
TB's D tried to go man coverage almost the entire game. I'm guessing a lot of "Tampa 2" this go 'round.
But gimme KC -3.5 - EV all day long, please. KC's 2ndary played their asses off last nite.
-
Former Browns coach, now Green Bay DC getting a lot of flack for that horrible defensive call with just a few seconds left in the half that gave the Bucs a TD...that could be considered the difference in the game:
https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-pettine-under-fire-bucs-004231521.html
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
